Soo radar and sidekick

Soo radar did what i was thinking it was going to do, make people campy and just hide in order to just get kills, i much prefer the combat sensor, made people go out and find eachother and if you werent aware than oh well.

The other thing is sidekick feels way more powerful than the first flight, i see people running around and getting kills with just pistols and reverting to H5 pistol meta a pistol should not do better than the main gun, its a backup and a last resort weapon.

Now before you come at me with your oh trilogy nonsense, this is not H:CE/H2/H3 they want to keep the art style and some mechanics but some things I think for sure should be updated I.E. radar.

> 2533274885698180;1:
> Soo radar did what i was thinking it was going to do, make people campy and just hide in order to just get kills, i much prefer the combat sensor, made people go out and find eachother and if you werent aware than oh well.
>
> The other thing is sidekick feels way more powerful than the first flight, i see people running around and getting kills with just pistols and reverting to H5 pistol meta a pistol should not do better than the main gun, its a backup and a last resort weapon.
>
> Now before you come at me with your oh trilogy nonsense, this is not H:CE/H2/H3 they want to keep the art style and some mechanics but some things I think for sure should be updated I.E. radar.

I agree we need some changes cant keep it stale!