Soo.. No more split screen :(!

I want to know what you guys think about no more split screen, to be honest though it isn’t that much of a problem but it was just a good feature for when your friends or family came round your house you could hook up another controller but yeah nothing major to worry about.

OP: I prefer atleast 2 player split screen but if that isn’t going to happen I wont b too upset.

There is also an Official split screen thread that you should check out.

> 2533274909139271;2:
> OP: I prefer atleast 2 player split screen but if that isn’t going to happen I wont b too upset.
>
> There is also an Official split screen thread that you should check out.

Yeah 2 Player should of been at least on there but oh well… Oh sorry I didn’t know that aha.

343 Really likes to destroy halo i must say. Dont say its not a problem because split screen is a big part of halo, for me and many more.
They need to get their -Yoink- together and make fans happy now.

> 2533274796397900;4:
> 343 Really likes to destroy halo i must say. Dont say its not a problem because split screen is a big part of halo, for me and many more.
> They need to get their -Yoink- together and make fans happy now.

Agreed. I still play Halo splitscreen in the mcc. Well in the classic play lists. Halo 4 and h2a both have unplayable framerates because 343 is terrible at splitscreen. I’m not buying 2 more consoles and 2 more games

> 2533274796397900;4:
> 343 Really likes to destroy halo i must say. Dont say its not a problem because split screen is a big part of halo, for me and many more.
> They need to get their -Yoink- together and make fans happy now.

I’m happy they took it out. So who’s right and who’s wrong?

Also i,want elites back

Lots of discussion here:

The Official Splitscreen Thread v2

OP,
Please use this thread. Thanks.