It’s been almost 2 years since the release of Halo Reach but I beg the burning question… why are Zealots in Halo 1,2 and possibly 3 GOLD while the Zealots in Reach are BURGUNDY!
now for the kicker
Is there some sort of explanation to this? Did Bungie already tell us cuz if theydid Iwas never told, I might have some explanations but I’m only saying they’re possibilities.
- Bungie simply changed the zealot color to burgundy as a graphical and model update
- The burgundy armor is an older model, while the gold is newer
- vise versa, the gold is an older model while the burgundy is newer
- the gold or burgundy is exclusive to the fleet of particular justice
- the gold or burgundy could be different zealot ranks
- possibly unlikely, the armors in subject where painted gold/burgundy
- Also unlikely, the armor is really one color but was plated the other color
again if bungie/343i cleared it out tell me, I was never told.