Sometimes my shields don't recharge at all. WtF??

Can you guys give some insight as to why this happens? I spend over 30 seconds waiting for this to happen.

Are you sprinting? If you are, they don’t recharge. And they don’t stat immediately charging after you stop sprinting.

Are you sprinting? If you’re sprinting, your shields won’t recharge.

Also, look at the skinny bar on top of your shields. That’s the timer before they begin to recharge.

If not sprinting, are you aware of how to capture clips??? You can show us what you mean.

Your shields will not recharge while you’re running. Sit still for a few seconds, that should help.

Shield’s won’t recharge while sprinting.

i was standing still at a req station for a good 20 seconds and they dident recharge and when i reviewed the match in theater i found that one time i viewed it. it showed that my shields where not recharging and the next viewing it showed that i had them but when i got shot my base health would go down not the shields.

Were you playing mythic warzone?

It could be lag…

> 2535467094570944;7:
> i was standing still at a req station for a good 20 seconds and they dident recharge and when i reviewed the match in theater i found that one time i viewed it. it showed that my shields where not recharging and the next viewing it showed that i had them but when i got shot my base health would go down not the shields.

First off, you just bumped a 3 year old thread. That’s a no no. Second, you were playing mythic firefight, thus black eye was on, requiring you to land a melee hit to recharge shields.

Were you playing mythic WZF at the time of said incident?

Please do not revive old threads, it is against the rules.