Sometimes I hate assassinations.

Sure it is cool to watch a cool animation where you kill your enemy with a knife and it is a cool idea. Though when you get assassinated yourself it feels terrible, because you watch yourself get killed and you can’t do anything about it. Sometimes I am super paranoid because I don’t want to be assassinated and its stressful. When I get assassinated I feel like wow how stupid was I. The worse is when you are getting highjacked. The animation takes so long for you to actually get kicked off the vehicle that you could have just pressed the X button to get out when they put their hand on the vehicle. The problem is that again…YOU CAN’T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT! You have to watch yourself die and you feel like you could just counter it by just -Yoink-. Do you guys feel the same way or differently?

No.

Just watch your rear and do this. Wouldnt believe how much this works.

I get annoyed when I get assassinated, but not to the point where I’m paranoid about it. The person assassinating you usually ends up dying anyways. Just watch your back as much as possible.

> I get annoyed when I get assassinated, but not to the point where I’m paranoid about it. The person assassinating you usually ends up dying anyways. Just watch your back as much as possible.

Maybe I am exaggerating when I say paranoid. What I mean is that I do become more aware and if an enemy is on my radar is behind me I just quickly turn around before he can assassinate me…I may die but atleast he won’t get the satisfaction of assassinating me.

Thanks for the cool input on the cool assassinations that are cool.

Almost never happens to me, cuz I got mah radar!

Assassinations are humiliating and hilarious. When it happens to me, I get irritated, but I don’t go too far out of my way to avoid it. I usually only get assassinated in a combat situation, like when I’m distracted. Likewise, I assassinate people in combat situations or, on occasion if the enemy is stupid, chase them around the map until I finally get close and assassinate. (Of course, if I come across other enemies I abort the assassination attempt and simply fight.)

Sometimes beat downs don’t work correctly, so assassinations actually do have a strategic purpose.

Also, whenever a match ends, I try to assassinate an enemy before we go to the carnage report screen. It’s hilarious.

Really though this thread would be pointing out how insane it is to force people into a dopey animation sequence during a fast paced multiplayer game. I guessed wrong.

no it doesnt need a counter its to indicate that you and the enemy werent fully aware. just be careful next time.

Don’t worry too much about it. :slight_smile: It always gives me the -Yoink!- expression -_- but trust me and live for the day when you can get revenge!

Radar is your friend!

Play gametypes with radars only.

> > I get annoyed when I get assassinated, but not to the point where I’m paranoid about it. The person assassinating you usually ends up dying anyways. Just watch your back as much as possible.
>
> Maybe I am exaggerating when I say paranoid. What I mean is that I do become more aware and if an enemy is on my radar is behind me I just quickly turn around before he can assassinate me…I may die but atleast he won’t get the satisfaction of assassinating me.

You need to start using the ninja technique!

When you see someone behind you on the radar - jump crouch backwards, and press the melee button.

Tutorial here

Hope that helps!

Now you’re making me feel bad about my assassin loadout :(.

Get a chastity belt with a big padlock if you don’t want to get taken from behind.

343 there’s a new armour perk idea for Halo5!

When you play TF2, you learn to watch your back constantly. This, for me, has carried over in Halo and now I hardly ever get assassinated.