Sometimes Campaign Missions Dont Count as Complete

So this is something that has happened to me multiple times. I load up a mission on legendary, and play through it, only to find out it didn’t count as completion. this happened back in reach, and just happened to me in Halo 3. The most recent time it happening has been the most demoralizing, as it was during me marathoning the campaign and just getting it done, and I find out The “Storm” and “Halo” still say I haven’t beaten them on legendary, despite it very much happening. Back in Reach this happened with “Long Night of Solace”, which is a nightmare on legendary. The common thing between these instances is these were missions I booted up from the menu, and have a rally point select after selecting the mission. My guess is the game thinks I started from a rally point, and because of that didn’t count the clear. Has anyone else experienced this? This is really frustrating when going for the legendary clear achievements, and can be pretty draining when it happens after you’ve already played way too much Halo for the day.

> 2533274853276717;1:
> So this is something that has happened to me multiple times. I load up a mission on legendary, and play through it, only to find out it didn’t count as completion. this happened back in reach, and just happened to me in Halo 3. The most recent time it happening has been the most demoralizing, as it was during me marathoning the campaign and just getting it done, and I find out The “Storm” and “Halo” still say I haven’t beaten them on legendary, despite it very much happening. Back in Reach this happened with “Long Night of Solace”, which is a nightmare on legendary. The common thing between these instances is these were missions I booted up from the menu, and have a rally point select after selecting the mission. My guess is the game thinks I started from a rally point, and because of that didn’t count the clear. Has anyone else experienced this? This is really frustrating when going for the legendary clear achievements, and can be pretty draining when it happens after you’ve already played way too much Halo for the day.

If you’ve selected anything other than rally point Alpha, or have any 0.00x skulls active then achievements / par score & time / and challenges won’t work.

Your only way of clearing them is to do them again unfortunately. I would suggest selecting the Legendary Playlist for any future games you want to obtain Legendary completion on. That will ensure you are guaranteed the status and achievements in game.

If the problem still persists after all of the above it may be worth looking into >>Halo Support<< and submitting a ticket.

> 2535445608274502;2:
> > 2533274853276717;1:
> > So this is something that has happened to me multiple times. I load up a mission on legendary, and play through it, only to find out it didn’t count as completion. this happened back in reach, and just happened to me in Halo 3. The most recent time it happening has been the most demoralizing, as it was during me marathoning the campaign and just getting it done, and I find out The “Storm” and “Halo” still say I haven’t beaten them on legendary, despite it very much happening. Back in Reach this happened with “Long Night of Solace”, which is a nightmare on legendary. The common thing between these instances is these were missions I booted up from the menu, and have a rally point select after selecting the mission. My guess is the game thinks I started from a rally point, and because of that didn’t count the clear. Has anyone else experienced this? This is really frustrating when going for the legendary clear achievements, and can be pretty draining when it happens after you’ve already played way too much Halo for the day.
>
> If you’ve selected anything other than rally point Alpha, or have any 0.00x skulls active then achievements / par score & time / and challenges won’t work.
>
> Your only way of clearing them is to do them again unfortunately. I would suggest selecting the Legendary Playlist for any future games you want to obtain Legendary completion on. That will ensure you are guaranteed the status and achievements in game.
>
> If the problem still persists after all of the above it may be worth looking into >>Halo Support<< and submitting a ticket.

Well, here’s the thing, what I’m saying is selecting a different rally point is not the issue, neither is having cheat skulls. This happens even when starting from the beginning of the level, no skulls selected.