Something's Majorly Wrong With The Forums

Over the past four days, I’ve been trying to look at these forums. But every time I try and pull them up, there’s a blank page with the words: “Service is unavailable”. They only barely work at around 11:00 PM EST. Is this a really bad glitch, or have the forums been (for a lack of a better term) hacked? Is anyone else having this problem? I’ve never seen waypoint in such bad a shape before, and I’m concerned, that it’s going to loose fans if not addressed properly. Please fix this 343i!! I wanna get back into the forum normally!!

I believe it’s more a technical issue since there is more traffic than usual thanks to E3.

Not having these forums running smoothly before E3 was a major misstep and a missed opportunity. So much traffic came here and they were greeted with error messages, sign out glitches and painfully slow load times, Im sure to the detriment of customers return.

I truly hope that these problems will be solved by the release of Halo 4, otherwise it will be another missed opportunity.

Same problem here i’f tried to enter the forums for two days now.

all i got was

Sorry, we encountered a problem while processing your request

and

The service is unavailable

And now i’m finaly on it the loading takes very long and it jumps all over the place from mobile version to web version.

what’s going on ?

> Same problem here i’f tried to enter the forums for two days now.
>
> all i got was
>
> Sorry, we encountered a problem while processing your request
>
> and
>
> The service is unavailable
>
> And now i’m finaly on it the loading takes very long and it jumps all over the place from mobile version to web version.
>
> what’s going on ?

> It’s Saturday, so I’m going to break the rules and respond quickly without Angel around.
>
> The web team is very, very, painfully aware of the performance on the forums of late and it’s essentially all I’ve been working on for the last week (jokes about “well it sure doesn’t seem like it” are fine). I worked on it til around midnight last night and am working on it again right now, I say that just so you are all aware that we take this extremely seriously. Waypoint wouldn’t be as awesome as it is without the community.
>
> I’d like to share a bit more with you all about what we’re doing, but that really requires Angel around so I don’t go putting my foot in my mouth or revealing the secret to the second boss in the campaign.
>
> Moa, as always, I appreciate your support for the team and the site.
>
> - ZB

Source: Halo - Official Site (en)

Well that’s some really good news!!! Glad to hear it’s been/being worked on!! Much thanks to everyone working on the problem!!!

Thank God they are working on it <3

Right now I can’t make my own Topics anymore :confused:

The forums are buggy because bs angel hates us. She’s using her powers of midgety telekinesis to prevent the forums from working properly.