Something you need to see...

So I’ve seen allot of people moaning lately about Halo 4 and I think they should really take the time to read the opening statement in the Making Halo 4: First Look video…
(Pause the video at 0:06 and read what it says.)

Ok, now that you’ve read that just chill out, i’m sure 343 knows what they’re doing and are secretly watching us and seeing what we like/dislike about Halo 4, otherwise they would never have put that statement at the start of the video anyway.

Don’t judge a book by it’s cover, when you finally play Halo 4 for the first time and start thinking about the things you hate in the game you’re going to notice them way more than usual because you are focusing and the things you don’t like. Also if you play the game expecting something to be bad then that thing is going to turn out to be bad (in your opinion) because you already had that expectation before even giving it a chance and you will have deluded yourself. For example, if you was to try some food while blindfolded (something like a cooked animal tongue or other disgusting body part) it might taste really nice, but then someone will tell you what you actually just ate and now you suddenly hate what you just ate because of it’s appearance and the opinion you had about it prior to eating it, and now you will spend your whole life never wanting to eat that thing ever again because you have talked yourself into thinking that it’s something really horrible even though it actually tasted nice and isn’t as bad as you think.

I hope that made sense for everyone but if not what i’m trying to say is just keep an open mind and don’t judge the game until you play it.

The point of these forms is to point out the problems before the game comes out, to simply say wait till the game comes out means when you play it and it is bad, the game is always going to be bad and there nothing you can now do.

> Ok, now that you’ve read that just chill out, i’m sure 343 knows what they’re doing and are secretly watching us and seeing what we like/dislike about Halo 4, otherwise they would never have put that statement at the start of the video anyway.

Cool, so we should complain on the forums even more to make the point extra clear.

> The point of these forms is to point out the problems before the game comes out, to simply say wait till the game comes out means when you play it and it is bad, the game is always going to be bad and there nothing you can now do.

But how do you know it is bad? You’ve never played the game and other people might enjoy that aspect of the game. If there was to be an open beta and your opinion was still the same after playing it then that’s fair enough, but at the moment it’s waaaay too early to start judging the game.

Yeah seriously, we didn’t have a problem with armor lock until Reach came out. People kept spamming the -Yoink- out of it.

> > Ok, now that you’ve read that just chill out, i’m sure 343 knows what they’re doing and are secretly watching us and seeing what we like/dislike about Halo 4, otherwise they would never have put that statement at the start of the video anyway.
>
> Cool, so we should complain on the forums even more to make the point extra clear.

No, i’m sure they’ve got the point by now, they have probably been watching us for a couple of months now and i’m sure they have reasons for everything they put in the game and it’s THEIR game so they will be the ones the make the final decisions not us.

> > > Ok, now that you’ve read that just chill out, i’m sure 343 knows what they’re doing and are secretly watching us and seeing what we like/dislike about Halo 4, otherwise they would never have put that statement at the start of the video anyway.
> >
> > Cool, so we should complain on the forums even more to make the point extra clear.
>
> No, i’m sure they’ve got the point by now, they have probably been watching us for a couple of months now and i’m sure they have reasons for everything they put in the game and it’s THEIR game so they will be the ones the make the final decisions not us.

I love eating more then Halo; hey I’ve got an idea! Lets make Halo 4: Food! Brilliant idea. It’s because it’s what we want to turn the game into most and it’s our discision and ours alone.

Every revolutionary and popular game these days MUST consider the fanbase’s opinion at the uttermost to determine the games success and quality.