"Something went wrong"

Fairly often (every couple of days) I’ll be on the forums and all of a sudden every time I click on a thread or try to post or refresh a thread it just tells me “something went wrong”. It will do this for everything I click on for a while. I’m using chrome. Does this happen to anyone else?

Sorry, we encountered a problem while processing your request.
Trace ID: e0778b6e-9f1d-48cf-a804-ee6398b31aae
Error ID: E97C

So trying to get to the forums, I run into this error. I have to reload the page 20+ times before the page actually comes up correctly. Navigating to the correct forum yields this message again and again. So I am just going to try to post this here and hope someone from the web team finds it.

Getting tired of all the errors, forced sign outs, and stats not tracking.

Same thing’s happening to me. At first I thought it was because I hadn’t updated Chrome, so I updated it and the same thing happens.

I’ve been getting that a lot today.

Glad to hear that it’s not just me. I also get a “runtime error” message a lot.

Been having this all day. And I’m using IE7.

Me too- all today I have been receiving error messages- it took around 18 tries just to load and make it to this page to report the issue.
I’m use Google Chrome.

Can the web team give us a report/explanation to these occurrences?

> Me too- all today I have been receiving error messages- it took around 18 tries just to load and make it to this page to report the issue.
> I’m use Google Chrome.
>
> Can the web team give us a report/explanation to these occurrences?

I keep accidentally double posting because every time I try to post something it sits there and will just load forever until I cancel it. When I refresh the page it shows the post as having been successful.

> > Me too- all today I have been receiving error messages- it took around 18 tries just to load and make it to this page to report the issue.
> > I’m use Google Chrome.
> >
> > Can the web team give us a report/explanation to these occurrences?
>
> I keep accidentally double posting because every time I try to post something it sits there and will just load forever until I cancel it. When I refresh the page it shows the post as having been successful.

You’re luck your just double posting. I posted the same message at least 10 times before I realized what was happening.

First time it has ever happened to me was today. Been on and off for over an hour and this is the first time I’ve managed to post

OMG thank goodness! where are the moderators? this is a serious issue! Its been happening to me too! it’s preventing me from communicating with recruits interested in my clan! I get this error,but its kind of pointless since the trace ID and Error ID change everytime it happens.

Is waypoint getting hacked? I can’t think of another reason on why the ID codes would change unless there are dozens of different errors; otherwise everyone would get the same Error ID right?

Sorry, we encountered a problem while processing your request.
Trace ID: 6dcaae64-9f2f-48cf-b19d-06d70baa5db8
Error ID: DE40