something very simple I'd like to see be added to campaign/firefight.

Say an enemy kills you, and he’s within a few feet of you. He walks over, and teabags you!! Maybe not in a standard campaign run, but maybe with a skull turned on, possibly IWHBYD?

EDIT: The title got cut off. “Something very simple I’d like to see added to campaign/firefight”

That is a very interesting concept, but it would have to depend on the enemy.

If we were fighting Elites, that would be stupid, they would never do such a dishonorable thing.

But, if it were Brutes… hmmm

/Example.

Also OP, it isn’t that simple. I would imagine some decent time would be spent coding this.

> That is a very interesting concept, but it would have to depend on the enemy.
>
> If we were fighting Elites, <mark>that would be stupid, they would never do such a dishonorable thing.</mark>
>
> But, if it were Brutes… hmmm
>
> /Example.
>
> Also OP, it isn’t that simple. I would imagine some decent time would be spent coding this.

Yes but that’s what would make it so funny! Just imagine an Elite teabagging your dead body! And that’s also why it would need to be via a skull. I couldn’t picture a Brute or Jackal doing it, but Grunts and Elites? Man that would be hilarious!

> > That is a very interesting concept, but it would have to depend on the enemy.
> >
> > If we were fighting Elites, <mark>that would be stupid, they would never do such a dishonorable thing.</mark>
> >
> > But, if it were Brutes… hmmm
> >
> > /Example.
> >
> > Also OP, it isn’t that simple. I would imagine some decent time would be spent coding this.
>
> Yes but that’s what would make it so funny! Just imagine an Elite teabagging your dead body! And that’s also why it would need to be via a skull. I couldn’t picture a Brute or Jackal doing it, but Grunts and Elites? Man that would be hilarious!

I agree, if there were a skull to do this…

Damn this is one of the better ideas I have seen around here.

Not sure if sarcastic… >.>

If not, thanks!

I doubt we will be fighting elites in the campaign. If anything they might be your allies.

Ehm, why would the Elites be our enemies anyways? After Halo 3 the Elites had a civil war against the Prophets and the Brutes. So if the Covenant is back, the Elites will be on our side again. They also have an alliance with the humans anyway.

But the skull idea is funny, although I rather want skulls that actually effect the gameplay. Oh, and there won’t be skulls btw, but something else that will work like the skulls did.

No, just no.

> I doubt we will be fighting elites in the campaign. If anything they might be your allies.

O.O DUH!! Why didn’t I think of that?? Haha…