Something to say.

Tonight will be my last night on the forums for atleast a few months. Why? Well to put it shortly the halo 4 ending was ruined for me. A person that was not in my recent games and he was not on any of my friends friend list. So the only logical conclusion i could come to was someone on these forums made a new account and messaged me the ending on xbox live.

I post often so it wouldn’t be hard to find my account on here and see the gamertag linked to it. my gamertag is not a common one so i doubt they just randomly typed in it random and found me. I don’t have any solid proof that it was someone from here but thats the only thing i can think of. I was hoping to not have anything campaign spoiled like what happened to me with reach. I really am dissapointed. I didn’t think this community could be that screwed up but i guess you learn something new everyday.

So to those that i respected in these forums and the politer people i look forward to seeing you guys on halo 4 months after hoping most of the mean people will have moved on by then. and im off.

Rather inconsiderate some people are. Wouldn’t you agree?

I couldn’t help but spoil the first two levels of Halo 4 myself (guilty as charged but I REALLY couldn’t help it) but that’s about as far as i go. Most of the game is still quite unknown to me.

I won’t say anything about more that except this; Mind blowing. That is all.

> Rather inconsiderate, some people are. Wouldn’t you agree?
>
>
> I couldn’t help but spoil the first two levels of Halo 4 but that’s about as far as i go. I won’t say anything about that except this; Mind blowing.

I won’t even watch any campaign lol. I almost put my controller through the screen when i saw the message. Oh well. thanks for the reply critical (:

> > Rather inconsiderate, some people are. Wouldn’t you agree?
> >
> >
> > I couldn’t help but spoil the first two levels of Halo 4 but that’s about as far as i go. I won’t say anything about that except this; Mind blowing.
>
> I won’t even watch any campaign lol. I almost put my controller through the screen when i saw the message. Oh well. thanks for the reply critical (:

Hey take it easy on Halo 4 and try enjoy it. That’s all i ask.

Have fun, and see you Starside on November 6th.

Well you wont know that it was the real ending until you play it

My friend told me back before ODST came out that the superintendent kills all the ODSTs lol

> > > Rather inconsiderate, some people are. Wouldn’t you agree?
> > >
> > >
> > > I couldn’t help but spoil the first two levels of Halo 4 but that’s about as far as i go. I won’t say anything about that except this; Mind blowing.
> >
> > I won’t even watch any campaign lol. I almost put my controller through the screen when i saw the message. Oh well. thanks for the reply critical (:
>
> Hey take it easy on Halo 4 and try enjoy it. That’s all i ask.
>
>
> Have fun, and see you Starside on November 6th.

I took a shower to calm down and clear my head. So im better now. See you starside!

Please do not discuss leaked content, real or fake.