something that would have been cool for terminals

i have an idea for terminals but even though theirs no chance at it getting in game i thought i would share it with you guys

instead of hints for halo 4 the terminals could be videos depicting events the happened in the book “the flood” but were never shown in game

discuss

No.

> No.

^^

Wouldn’t make sense. Terminals are Forerunner.

I think parallel cutscenes (or a cutscene level like Arrival, Noble Actual, The Heretic, except placed after the last mission) would be a better idea. Or just don’t do it.

Just to clarify, by parallel cutscene, I mean this:

picture a piece of paper. One side white, other side black.

There should be a menu that pops up before the cutscene begins, having, on the left, the option to watch the Halo 1 cutscene, and on the right, The Flood cutscene, but it should be initially locked and unlockable.

> I think parallel cutscenes (or a cutscene level like Arrival, Noble Actual, The Heretic, except placed after the last mission) would be a better idea.

Agreed. I personally would like to hear a reference to Alpha Base and the escape attempt of the surviving marines.

> > I think parallel cutscenes (or a cutscene level like Arrival, Noble Actual, The Heretic, except placed after the last mission) would be a better idea.
>
> Agreed. I personally would like to hear a reference to Alpha Base and the escape attempt of the surviving marines.

I haven’t read the book thoroughly but sounds interesting.