Something that still bugs me till this day...

We barely hear MC’s theme, (actually we dont hear it at all if I remember correctly, I mean there isn’t an actually track if I remember correctly that’s exactly the MC’s theme, the closest theme he hear to MC’s is trials, which appears in the warthog run.) I mean this theme should show up more since its basically Halo’s theme. This should be the multiplayer lobby music instead of canticles.

> 2535454723805219;1:
> We barely hear MC’s theme, (actually we dont hear it at all if I remember correctly, I mean there isn’t an actually track if I remember correctly that’s exactly the MC’s theme, the closest theme he hear to MC’s is trials, which appears in the warthog run.) I mean this theme should show up more since its basically Halo’s theme. This should be the multiplayer lobby music instead of canticles.

117? It doesn’t just go straight to him anymore, it’s “Blue Team”. You hear it when Blue Team finally finds Cortana.

> 2535454723805219;1:
> We barely hear MC’s theme, (actually we dont hear it at all if I remember correctly, I mean there isn’t an actually track if I remember correctly that’s exactly the MC’s theme, the closest theme he hear to MC’s is trials, which appears in the warthog run.) I mean this theme should show up more since its basically Halo’s theme. This should be the multiplayer lobby music instead of canticles.

Halo’s theme is the “Halo” track. Chief’s track comes second to the franchise song.