Something that NEEDS to be fixed for Halo CEA

On I believe the mission Assault on the Control Room you find Fire Team Zulu however their leader uses the same voice as SGT. Johnson. However SGT. Johnson was at the time at the “weapons cache” when the Flood broke out with Keyes.

I believe Bungie did this because this was before Johnson was a major character so they reused his voice.

343I you guys think you can please fix this and have a different voice for the guy in Fire Team Zulu? As to not confuse some players.

P.S. Will some newer features such as hijacking vehicles be possible in CEA?

Not just AOTCR…

You could find and kill him on any level with marines, I think.

They’re not changing anything, so Johnson will be like Stacker has been throughout the trilogy; able to be killed, but will reappear regardless in the next level.

To answer your P.S, I doubt it.

> They’re not changing anything, so Johnson will be like Stacker has been throughout the trilogy; able to be killed, but will reappear regardless in the next level.
>
> To answer your P.S, I doubt it.

I thought I heard somewhere they were redoing the music and voice acting.

They are updating the music, but the voice acting is the original. Which is good, the CE marines had some great lines.

Didn’t they say there were also going to update some voices?

I got to go to bed…
I’ve making a forerunner mmo concept and I made a forerunner emcampment with a main building, a teleporter, a landing pad and some sort of vehicle. It looks cool. Now I got to make the HUD, but that’ll be later. Bed time.

> Didn’t they say there were also going to update some voices?
>
> I got to go to bed…
> I’ve making a forerunner mmo concept and I made a forerunner emcampment with a main building, a teleporter, a landing pad and some sort of vehicle. It looks cool. Now I got to make the HUD, but that’ll be later. Bed time.

Good night guy I don’t know.

“P.S. Will some newer features such as hijacking vehicles be possible in CEA?”

From what i’ve heard all gameplay mechanics will remain identical to the original.

> “P.S. Will some newer features such as hijacking vehicles be possible in CEA?”
>
> From what i’ve heard all gameplay mechanics will remain identical to the original.

Oh I see…

> On I believe the mission Assault on the Control Room you find Fire Team Zulu however their leader uses the same voice as SGT. Johnson. However SGT. Johnson was at the time at the “weapons cache” when the Flood broke out with Keyes.
>
> I believe Bungie did this because this was before Johnson was a major character so they reused his voice.
>
> 343I you guys think you can please fix this and have a different voice for the guy in Fire Team Zulu? As to not confuse some players.
>
>
> P.S. Will some newer features such as hijacking vehicles be possible in CEA?

Um, just so every one knows, Sergeant Johnson wasn’t a main character back in Halo CE, he was just another run of the mill AI. He didn’t become one of the main characters until Halo 2.

This doesn’t NEED to be fixed. I don’t want things like this fixed. At the time they didn’t know what they had, Johnson wasn’t going to be the badass he turned out to be, so his voice was recycled alot. As was his character skin. I don’t mind if it’s fixed for the updated portion, but when I hit the back button, I expect at some point to see 6 marines, 4 of them are Johnson, but only 3 sound like Johnson.

> This doesn’t NEED to be fixed. I don’t want things like this fixed. At the time they didn’t know what they had, Johnson wasn’t going to be the Yoink! he turned out to be, so his voice was recycled alot. As was his character skin. I don’t mind if it’s fixed for the updated portion, but when I hit the back button, I expect at some point to see 6 marines, 4 of them are Johnson, but only 3 sound like Johnson.

And one of the ones that sounded like Johnson wasn’t even black.

> > Didn’t they say there were also going to update some voices?
> >
> > I got to go to bed…
> > I’ve making a forerunner mmo concept and I made a forerunner emcampment with a main building, a teleporter, a landing pad and some sort of vehicle. It looks cool. Now I got to make the HUD, but that’ll be later. Bed time.
>
> Good night guy I don’t know.

How dare you not know me!
Go go go. Learn to know me! It is important! All who don’t know me, learn who I am go go go!

Okay, but wasn’t The Fall of Reach released before Halo CE? Johnson was mentioned in The Fall of Reach

Fire team Zulu are on the canyon floor, complete with Johnson and you leave them behind when you enter the last canyon so that’s when Captain Keyes picked him up.

> Fire team Zulu are on the canyon floor, complete with Johnson and you leave them behind when you enter the last canyon so that’s when Captain Keyes picked him up.

I’m pretty sure that wasn’t Johnson.

Yeah just checked, Johnson was in FireTeamCharlie not Zulu