Something That Has Been Concerning Me...

I am somewhat concerned with the fact that many of the weapons are ordinance drops. We have too many ordinance drops then load-out weapons.

Primary Weapons,

1. Battle Rifle
  2. Assault Rifle
  3. Storm Rifle (Not completely sure about this one.)
  4. Carbine
  5. Designated Marksman Rifle
    Secondary Weapons,
  6. Magnum
  7. Plasma Pistol

(Personal) Ordinance Drops

1. Light Rifle
  2. Rocket Launcher
  3. Rail-Gun
  4. Sniper
  5. Needler
  6. SAW
  7. Fuel Rod (Not completely sure.)
  8. Shotgun
  9. ScatterShot
  10. Sticky Detonater
  11. Spartan Laser

Also it seems some weapons seem to be recycled. The Rail-Gun and Spartan Laser for instance.

The Rail-Gun is more for infantry, the Splaser is more for vehicles.

I’m pretty sure the Light Rifle is a primary

And the SturmGewehr is definitely a Primary (Get the reference?)

(The last part is me being a smart–Yoink-)

> The Rail-Gun is more for infantry, the Splaser is more for vehicles.

Yet they work the same way, hold the trigger until the weapon shoots.

> > The Rail-Gun is more for infantry, the Splaser is more for vehicles.
>
> Yet they work the same way, hold the trigger until the weapon shoots.

You could argue that for pretty much every primary. Pull the trigger, release, pull the trigger, release. Sometimes you have to hold the trigger all the time.

> I’m pretty sure the Light Rifle is a primary
>
> And the SturmGewehr is definitely a Primary (Get the reference?)

I heard the Light Rifle was an ordinance drop. I think it was at Comic-Con. Again, Not sure.

I think light rifle might be loadout don’t quote me on that though, I wouldn’t worry to much there will be more loadout weapons I’m sure. And remember the covies and pros still have some secrets laying about I’m sure.

Also the railgun doesn’t have to be fired like the spartan laser it functions kind of like a laser and plasma pistol you don’t have to hold it for its full charge duration you can let it go before and it will still fire unlike the laser. Its kind of a replacment for the brute shot and concussion rifle.

I would be surprised if Light Rifle was a loadout weapon.

> > I’m pretty sure the Light Rifle is a primary
> >
> > And the SturmGewehr is definitely a Primary (Get the reference?)
>
> I heard the Light Rifle was an ordinance drop. I think it was at Comic-Con. Again, Not sure.

I’m pretty sure the Light Rifle is a primary, due to a couple of reasons:

.It can have weapon skins (I’m implying that weapon skins are only for loadout weapons)
.It was somewhat being compared to the other precision weapons in the bulletin.

> > > The Rail-Gun is more for infantry, the Splaser is more for vehicles.
> >
> > Yet they work the same way, hold the trigger until the weapon shoots.
>
> You could argue that for pretty much every primary. Pull the trigger, release, pull the trigger, release. Sometimes you have to hold the trigger all the time.

Of course that’s true but they have there differences. The Battle Rifle and Assault Rifle differ from one another. I’m not comparing them to that extent.

> I’m pretty sure the Light Rifle is a primary
>
> And the SturmGewehr is definitely a Primary (Get the reference?)

I believe you’re referring to the storm rifle if i’m not mistaken.

> > I’m pretty sure the Light Rifle is a primary
> >
> > And the SturmGewehr is definitely a Primary (Get the reference?)
>
> I believe you’re referring to the storm rifle if i’m not mistaken.

Haha! Finally!

1. Railgun has no scope. Splaser and rocket do

2. Railgun quickest charge. Splaser is slower rocket no charge

3. It doesn’t obliterate vehicles like rocks or laser, but will toss them around

That’s enough differences right there.

There’s the Promethean Pistol as a secondary (seen at 0:48 of the UNSC Weapon Sounds video) to add to load out weapons.

Also, in the original trilogy you got a primary and a secondary weapon to start and the rest were “power weapons”. So you can be happy you got that much.

> There’s the Promethean Pistol as a secondary (seen at 0:48 of the UNSC Weapon Sounds video) to add to load out weapons.

That is pure speculation, for all we know it could be another ordinance drop!

> Also, in the original trilogy you got a primary and a secondary weapon to start and the rest were “power weapons”. So you can be happy you got that much.

Yes, that is true. Although that was when you spawned with the same weapon. This isn’t the case. You now have customization to what you start with.