Something Special for Halo 4 Midnight event

So I was inspired by Weapon Tex’scake pops and so for my stores midnight event I have my friend who makes custom cakes and the like making cupcakes. Now I wanted to keep it simple and just make them all look like plasma grenades but she wants to go all out and make 10 batches of 12 cupcakes each.
Now the problem is coming up with different designs to put on the cupcakes. Now the plasma grenade cupcakes will be the same as Weapon Tex cake pops but the others will be chocolate,white,spice, and red velvet to name the others. She wants to do designs that fit the color of the cupcake its self. Now I’m looking to you guys and asking what you think might be somethings that you would find cool on a cupcake top that is Halo related.

that’s sick bro… I hope the store i am going to midnight sale for is doing something special. Every ebgames in the city i am going to is having a midnight for halo 4

Yeah we have 4 stores in my town and everyone is doing an event I just want people to remember my store lol

> Yeah we have 4 stores in my town and everyone is doing an event I just want people to remember my store lol

i am sure they will man. how many are you assuming are attending?

I’m going to hand out brownies full of bath salts.

put frag grenades on the chocolate and pulse grenade on the red velvet

> > Yeah we have 4 stores in my town and everyone is doing an event I just want people to remember my store lol
>
> i am sure they will man. how many are you assuming are attending?

ummm well last i checked the store had about 300 total preorders. i know the store I worked at for Halo 3 had over 300 people show up so im not too sure.

> I’m going to hand out brownies full of bath salts.

Couldnt you wait until the following week with black ops comes out lol

> > I’m going to hand out brownies full of bath salts.
>
> Couldnt you wait until the following week with black ops comes out lol

Good idea!

> I’m going to hand out brownies full of bath salts.

Zombies !!!

> > > I’m going to hand out brownies full of bath salts.
> >
> > Couldnt you wait until the following week with black ops comes out lol
>
> Good idea!

Gives me time to play Halo 4 and then fight off the zombies/crazy people

> put frag grenades on the chocolate and pulse grenade on the red velvet

thats actually a really good idea

> > > Yeah we have 4 stores in my town and everyone is doing an event I just want people to remember my store lol
> >
> > i am sure they will man. how many are you assuming are attending?
>
> ummm well last i checked the store had about 300 total preorders. i know the store I worked at for Halo 3 had over 300 people show up so im not too sure.

300 holy macro… What city are ya in? if its a small city i don’t think it will be that big if there is 4 other stores…

> > > > Yeah we have 4 stores in my town and everyone is doing an event I just want people to remember my store lol
> > >
> > > i am sure they will man. how many are you assuming are attending?
> >
> > ummm well last i checked the store had about 300 total preorders. i know the store I worked at for Halo 3 had over 300 people show up so im not too sure.
>
> 300 holy macro… What city are ya in? if its a small city i don’t think it will be that big if there is 4 other stores…

Well that was when we only had 3 stores lol and the town has over 170,000 people that live here. I live in northern california

Does any one know if there are any pics of the pulse grenades?

> Does any one know if there are any pics of the pulse grenades?

here you go: link.

> > Does any one know if there are any pics of the pulse grenades?
>
> here you go: link.

That thing looks very none Halo lol

> > > Does any one know if there are any pics of the pulse grenades?
> >
> > here you go: link.
>
> That thing looks very none Halo lol

yes its a bit square as well.

> > > > Does any one know if there are any pics of the pulse grenades?
> > >
> > > here you go: link.
> >
> > That thing looks very none Halo lol
>
> yes its a bit square as well.

but I can see how these can work as cupcakes tho so that works lol

the moment when you read “Something Special for Halo 4 Midget event” instead of “Something Special for Halo 4 Midnight event”.

any ways, those look mighty delicious!