Something should be done about farming in Warzone

Farming has become a huge problem in warzone. It completely ruins the game having the other team cap 3 bases and then farm your team for commendations until the clock runs out or having the other team spawn trap your entire team and destroy them endlessly with unlimited grenades from the mongoose. 343 needs to fix this ASAP, it is no fun at all having this happen, there is no way to really counter this either once they cap your bases and do not destroy your core or especially if your team gets spawn trapped.

It’s completely pathetic these people will ruin a game for everyone else by abusing exploits just so they can get a helmet. It’s even more pathetic that some teams that do this try to justify their actions by saying it’s a legit strategy. I love Warzone and think it’s a great game mode if you just want a causal chaotic game, but these teams suck the fun out of it like vampires.

I’m sure it has been seen and passed along to the appropriate teams who are tackling all options available.

It’s a shame that the Achilles armour set encourages this due to the long grind with kill commendations.

as far as I know, they are working on it. hopefully we can see some more spawn locations, so spawn trapping doesn’t happen.

I think adjusting the warzone party size would help tremendously. a full team of 12 is a bit much. if they made the warzone parties smaller, they would create less chances of teams spawn trapping and farming.

> 2533274877148837;3:
> as far as I know, they are working on it. hopefully we can see some more spawn locations, so spawn trapping doesn’t happen.
>
> I think adjusting the warzone party size would help tremendously. a full team of 12 is a bit much. if they made the warzone parties smaller, they would create less chances of teams spawn trapping and farming.

The whole point of warzone is that it’s a large scale battle on big maps. I get what you’re saying but I’d hate 343 if they did this.