Something I've noticed

Why is there never any campaign gameplay flights or demo’s I think that 343 Industries or any game company really could get more feedback on their game if they have those I also just saw a video on Halo Infinite multiplayer gameplay the radar or motion tracker looks smaller I am hoping they make it bigger like it supposed to be in both multiplayer and campaign

Probably to avoid the possibility of spoilers

Campaign likely doesn’t need flights. Weapon balance can be tested in multiplayer, unintentional environmental/ enemy AI anomalies can be identified and dealt with by devs internally. Point being any testing that would need to be done in campaign can all be done in house without external involvement. Where spoilers can be damaging, 343i is making the smart play and keeping their cards close to their chest.

While I would absolutely love to play campaign, or Forge early over anything else it unfortunately won’t happen. Also Forge news when 343i?

> 2535444544161978;2:
> Probably to avoid the possibility of spoilers

Pretty much. I think mechanics, crossplay function, p2p connection issues, and more can be resolved via MP testing like Virulent said. Even if campaign flights were a thing for new games, I don’t think I’d play it! But I’m sure there are others who would.

Cheers!

> 2533274975565198;3:
> Campaign likely doesn’t need flights. Weapon balance can be tested in multiplayer, unintentional environmental/ enemy AI anomalies can be identified and dealt with by devs internally. Point being any testing that would need to be done in campaign can all be done in house without external involvement. Where spoilers can be damaging, 343i is making the smart play and keeping their cards close to their chest.
>
> While I would absolutely love to play campaign, or Forge early over anything else it unfortunately won’t happen. Also Forge news when 343i?

Weapon balance being tested only in multiplayer is why the Hydra in Halo 5 sucks

> 2533274845153375;5:
> > 2533274975565198;3:
> > Campaign likely doesn’t need flights. Weapon balance can be tested in multiplayer, unintentional environmental/ enemy AI anomalies can be identified and dealt with by devs internally. Point being any testing that would need to be done in campaign can all be done in house without external involvement. Where spoilers can be damaging, 343i is making the smart play and keeping their cards close to their chest.
> >
> > While I would absolutely love to play campaign, or Forge early over anything else it unfortunately won’t happen. Also Forge news when 343i?
>
> Weapon balance being tested only in multiplayer is why the Hydra in Halo 5 sucks

How does the Hydra suck? I’ve personally never had a problem with it.

main reason avoiding spoilers secondly campaign can proably be done in house for testing and such

> 2535445608274502;6:
> > 2533274845153375;5:
> > > 2533274975565198;3:
> > > Campaign likely doesn’t need flights. Weapon balance can be tested in multiplayer, unintentional environmental/ enemy AI anomalies can be identified and dealt with by devs internally. Point being any testing that would need to be done in campaign can all be done in house without external involvement. Where spoilers can be damaging, 343i is making the smart play and keeping their cards close to their chest.
> > >
> > > While I would absolutely love to play campaign, or Forge early over anything else it unfortunately won’t happen. Also Forge news when 343i?
> >
> > Weapon balance being tested only in multiplayer is why the Hydra in Halo 5 sucks
>
> How does the Hydra suck? I’ve personally never had a problem with it.

I think the point is that it sucks in campaign because it was only tested in mp, against other players. it does seem to be rather useless when fighting AIs, especially on higher difficulties.

> 2535446783090665;8:
> > 2535445608274502;6:
> > > 2533274845153375;5:
> > > > 2533274975565198;3:
> > > > Campaign likely doesn’t need flights. Weapon balance can be tested in multiplayer, unintentional environmental/ enemy AI anomalies can be identified and dealt with by devs internally. Point being any testing that would need to be done in campaign can all be done in house without external involvement. Where spoilers can be damaging, 343i is making the smart play and keeping their cards close to their chest.
> > > >
> > > > While I would absolutely love to play campaign, or Forge early over anything else it unfortunately won’t happen. Also Forge news when 343i?
> > >
> > > Weapon balance being tested only in multiplayer is why the Hydra in Halo 5 sucks
> >
> > How does the Hydra suck? I’ve personally never had a problem with it.
>
> I think the point is that it sucks in campaign because it was only tested in mp, against other players. it does seem to be rather useless when fighting AIs, especially on higher difficulties.

I never had a problem using it though? Could be the way you use it I guess?

> 2535445608274502;9:
> > 2535446783090665;8:
> > > 2535445608274502;6:
> > > > 2533274845153375;5:
> > > > > 2533274975565198;3:
> > > > > Campaign likely doesn’t need flights. Weapon balance can be tested in multiplayer, unintentional environmental/ enemy AI anomalies can be identified and dealt with by devs internally. Point being any testing that would need to be done in campaign can all be done in house without external involvement. Where spoilers can be damaging, 343i is making the smart play and keeping their cards close to their chest.
> > > > >
> > > > > While I would absolutely love to play campaign, or Forge early over anything else it unfortunately won’t happen. Also Forge news when 343i?
> > > >
> > > > Weapon balance being tested only in multiplayer is why the Hydra in Halo 5 sucks
> > >
> > > How does the Hydra suck? I’ve personally never had a problem with it.
> >
> > I think the point is that it sucks in campaign because it was only tested in mp, against other players. it does seem to be rather useless when fighting AIs, especially on higher difficulties.
>
> I never had a problem using it though? Could be the way you use it I guess?

Takes to many shots to kill a Hunter