something important have been completley....

…forgotten

before E3 it was one of the hottest issues on the forums but then it vanished
I’m talking about the new types of grenades issue
we know that the chief could carry up to 8 grenades which have been clear in the Campaign demo and there was only tow types which is the Frag and Plasma (sticky) grenades

so does it mean that we’re not going to have new types of grenades as it supposed to be ?

thoughts ?

I read somewhere in an interview someone talked about a new type of grenade but they never disclosed any sort of real information about it so I’m kind of expecting they’ll have 1 or 2 new grenade types. you also think they’ll do this because they’re having a full class of promethean weapons and well it wouldn’t be full without grenades would it?

one of the things that I think is really important about this is how exactly the grenade(s) will work. will they be making an essentially alternate version of an existing grenade (probably not after what happened in halo 3) or will they make an entirely different type? I kind of hope they’ll put in a type of grenade as awesome as the frags and sticky are and not some sort of reskinned weapon.

I hope we can carry four of each type again. I’m tired of lugging around just two dinky little frags that once I throw, I never get any more in the Campaign.

I’d say there will be most likely a new grenade variant, most likely Promethean. There could even be 2 new types. We’ll just have to wait and see.

I do remember seeing in the campaign demo only having 2 grenades but that doesn’t mean there isn’t a third or forth. Im not really sure if there is or isn’t. Would promethian warriors (the ones we saw in the campaign footage) need grenades?

> I read somewhere in an interview someone talked about a new type of grenade but they never disclosed any sort of real information about it so I’m kind of expecting they’ll have 1 or 2 new grenade types. you also think they’ll do this because they’re having a full class of promethean weapons and well it wouldn’t be full without grenades would it?
>
> one of the things that I think is really important about this is how exactly the grenade(s) will work. will they be making an essentially alternate version of an existing grenade (probably not after what happened in halo 3) or will they make an entirely different type? I kind of hope they’ll put in a type of grenade as awesome as the frags and sticky are and not some sort of reskinned weapon.

I agree … about the Promethean grenade types I expect to see some kind of flame or paralysis grenades but that’s just me :wink:

> I do remember seeing in the campaign demo only having 2 grenades but that doesn’t mean there isn’t a third or forth. Im not really sure if there is or isn’t. Would promethian warriors (the ones we saw in the campaign footage) need grenades?

you better watch the demo again because it began with the chief having 4 frag grenades

> I hope we can carry four of each type again. I’m tired of lugging around just two dinky little frags that once I throw, I never get any more in the Campaign.

in campaign I say ok, in MP I say hell no.