Something has got to give....

I keep getting thrown into matches that are 10-15min in and it is really beginning to p*** me off.

There should be some sort of update or feature that doesn’t allow people to quit matches.

Once you’re in, you’re in. Whether you win or lose.

You’re not beating the system by leaving the match.

But what you are doing is effing with my gamer stats by getting me thrown into an already active (more often than not the team I get thrown on is also losing) game.

> 2533274881194851;1:
> I keep getting thrown into matches that are 10-15min in and it is really beginning to p*** me off.
>
> There should be some sort of update or feature that doesn’t allow people to quit matches.
>
> Once you’re in, you’re in. Whether you win or lose.
>
> You’re not beating the system by leaving the match.
>
> But what you are doing is effing with my gamer stats by getting me thrown into an already active game.

At least if you lose it won’t count on your service record as you JIP

Take away the option to quit and people will just exit the app though the dashboard.

It’s almost like they should ban people after they quit a certain number of matches…

> 2533274881937413;2:
> > 2533274881194851;1:
> > I keep getting thrown into matches that are 10-15min in and it is really beginning to p*** me off.
> >
> > There should be some sort of update or feature that doesn’t allow people to quit matches.
> >
> > Once you’re in, you’re in. Whether you win or lose.
> >
> > You’re not beating the system by leaving the match.
> >
> > But what you are doing is effing with my gamer stats by getting me thrown into an already active game.
>
>
> At least if you lose it won’t count on your service record as you JIP

Thank God… I’ve been thrown into 4 matches and 3 of them were losing (and lost). I was furious.

This is is on top of the glitch where my stats keep getting wiped to back down to lvl 1 and I’m lvl 71.

> 2533274816628272;4:
> It’s almost like they should ban people after they quit a certain number of matches…

They do, which I understand but removing the option to leave an online match makes sense. Don’t start a match you can’t finish (or don’t want to because you’re losing).

> 2533274881194851;6:
> > 2533274816628272;4:
> > It’s almost like they should ban people after they quit a certain number of matches…
>
>
> They do, which I understand but removing the option to leave an online match makes sense. Don’t start a match you can’t finish (or don’t want to because you’re losing).

Someone doesn’t understand sarcasm…

In any event, removing the ability to let people quit match is not a viable solution. Sure, most people leave at the first sign of losing so that they don’t get the loss on their SR, but you don’t know 100% if that is the case. Some may quit at the beginning to join a friend who just got on or they had an emergency that they needed to attend to that prevents them from playing the match.

Please explain how removing people ability to leave a match makes sense.

No JIP needs to stay. I’d even say we need it in every playlist.

> 2533274824807326;8:
> No JIP needs to stay. I’d even say we need it in every playlist.

JIP doesnt belong in a competitive environment. thats why you dont see it in arena like slayer or objective play.

> 2533274881194851;6:
> > 2533274816628272;4:
> > It’s almost like they should ban people after they quit a certain number of matches…
>
>
> They do, which I understand but removing the option to leave an online match makes sense. Don’t start a match you can’t finish (or don’t want to because you’re losing).

they should make it like World of Tank’s, World of Warplanes and World of Warships. where you join a game and it lets you leave however you when the match is over if your team lost it counts 2 loss’s onto your Stat’s instead of 1. and it also prevents you from joining another match in that vehicle until that match is done. for example my IS-7 Heavy tank if i left a game and went back to my garage i cant go into another Match in my IS-7 til that match is over however i can hop into another tank into another match which most of the time by the time im done that match my IS-7 is free to use again. but the other thing is if you leave it doesn’t take you off the roster so no one else can join to take your place. but it has the feature where if you disconnect. next time you sign back in and that match is still ongoing it will reconnect you to that match and allow you to resume control of your tank if you are still alive.

A system like that is what is needed for halo.

> 2533274863753117;9:
> > 2533274824807326;8:
> > No JIP needs to stay. I’d even say we need it in every playlist.
>
>
> JIP doesnt belong in a competitive environment. thats why you dont see it in arena like slayer or objective play.
>
>
>
>
> > 2533274881194851;6:
> > > 2533274816628272;4:
> > > It’s almost like they should ban people after they quit a certain number of matches…
> >
> >
> > They do, which I understand but removing the option to leave an online match makes sense. Don’t start a match you can’t finish (or don’t want to because you’re losing).
>
>
> they should make it like World of Tank’s, World of Warplanes and World of Warships. where you join a game and it lets you leave however you when the match is over if your team lost it counts 2 loss’s onto your Stat’s instead of 1. and it also prevents you from joining another match in that vehicle until that match is done. for example my IS-7 Heavy tank if i left a game and went back to my garage i cant go into another Match in my IS-7 til that match is over however i can hop into another tank into another match which most of the time by the time im done that match my IS-7 is free to use again. but the other thing is if you leave it doesn’t take you off the roster so no one else can join to take your place. but it has the feature where if you disconnect. next time you sign back in and that match is still ongoing it will reconnect you to that match and allow you to resume control of your tank if you are still alive.
>
> A system like that is what is needed for halo.

Smite is even more strict than WOT. In Smite if you leave, you can not play any other game of Smite with any character UNTIL that game is finished. Even better, if you quit that game, you can ONLY join that game you were just in. Works very well for disconnects. If you get disconnected, you can still join back into the game you just left. That is a pretty dang good system. Plus if you quit and do not return, you can be reported during the game for quitting.

Even better, Smite has a forfeit system. After a certain time, if you are getting destroyed, you can vote to forfeit. If 95% of the losing team votes yes, the game ends.

> 2787272447958470;10:
> > 2533274863753117;9:
> > > 2533274824807326;8:
> > > No JIP needs to stay. I’d even say we need it in every playlist.
> >
> >
> > JIP doesnt belong in a competitive environment. thats why you dont see it in arena like slayer or objective play.
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > > 2533274881194851;6:
> > > > 2533274816628272;4:
> > > > It’s almost like they should ban people after they quit a certain number of matches…
> > >
> > >
> > > They do, which I understand but removing the option to leave an online match makes sense. Don’t start a match you can’t finish (or don’t want to because you’re losing).
> >
> >
> > they should make it like World of Tank’s, World of Warplanes and World of Warships. where you join a game and it lets you leave however you when the match is over if your team lost it counts 2 loss’s onto your Stat’s instead of 1. and it also prevents you from joining another match in that vehicle until that match is done. for example my IS-7 Heavy tank if i left a game and went back to my garage i cant go into another Match in my IS-7 til that match is over however i can hop into another tank into another match which most of the time by the time im done that match my IS-7 is free to use again. but the other thing is if you leave it doesn’t take you off the roster so no one else can join to take your place. but it has the feature where if you disconnect. next time you sign back in and that match is still ongoing it will reconnect you to that match and allow you to resume control of your tank if you are still alive.
> >
> > A system like that is what is needed for halo.
>
>
> Smite is even more strict than WOT. In Smite if you leave, you can not play any other game of Smite with any character UNTIL that game is finished. Even better, if you quit that game, you can ONLY join that game you were just in. Works very well for disconnects. If you get disconnected, you can still join back into the game you just left. That is a pretty dang good system. Plus if you quit and do not return, you can be reported during the game for quitting.
>
> Even better, Smite has a forfeit system. After a certain time, if you are getting destroyed, you can vote to forfeit. If 95% of the losing team votes yes, the game ends.

hmm pretty good. but i never played Smite so i wouldn’t know. thats why i posted the example with the World of War series.

Thank God there is a social playlist happening. Hope they add social slayer with JIP so quitters can go over there. There have been multiple times when my team was losing by like 5 kills in arena slayer and then 2 people quit. We then lose and CSR goes down, not to mention you die constantly and it’s just not enjoyable