Something Halo 4 needs

All of you have been talking about multiplayer and campaign,my ideas are simple:

4 players firefight and campaign,THERE

simply… genius.

> All of you have been talking about multiplayer and campaign,my ideas are simple:
>
> 4 players firefight and campaign,THERE

Agreed I said a while back that as long as the game has this…I will buy it!

You know what would be a great improvement? Better firefight/campaign connections online and 4 player firefight/campaign on 1 TV.

> You know what would be a great improvement? Better firefight/campaign connections online and 4 player firefight/campaign on 1 TV.

YES! THANK YOU! Finally people talking sense. I hate how modern games never let you have more than two people playing on one console, hell you’re lucky if they let you play multiplayer on the 1 console at all! There’s no reason to not have 4 player split screen as an option.

> > You know what would be a great improvement? Better firefight/campaign connections online and 4 player firefight/campaign on 1 TV.
>
> YES! THANK YOU! Finally people talking sense. I hate how modern games never let you have more than two people playing on one console, hell you’re lucky if they let you play multiplayer on the 1 console at all! There’s no reason to not have 4 player split screen as an option.

Then stop caring about graphics.

The whole gaming community has shifted the industry towards adding gimmicks and shiny graphics to their games to sell, and that is the reason you do not have 4 player splitscreen in games anymore. The 360 can’t handle it.

> > > You know what would be a great improvement? Better firefight/campaign connections online and 4 player firefight/campaign on 1 TV.
> >
> > YES! THANK YOU! Finally people talking sense. I hate how modern games never let you have more than two people playing on one console, hell you’re lucky if they let you play multiplayer on the 1 console at all! There’s no reason to not have 4 player split screen as an option.
>
> Then stop caring about graphics.
>
> The whole gaming community has shifted the industry towards adding gimmicks and shiny graphics to their games to sell, and that is the reason you do not have 4 player splitscreen in games anymore. The 360 can’t handle it.

It’s so stupid. I’ll take a game that’s actually fun to play with my friends in the same room over one with a few more polygons any day.

I think you should be able to create your own firefight maps in Halo 4. Also I think they should add forgeable Pelicans, Phantoms and Scarabs, Maybe some fairly flat maps. Two other thing that I think should be added to Forge is a shied door that you can place that only allows one team through it and a way to make it so that vehicles can be set so that only one team can use it.
Please tell me what you think of my ideas.

4? Huh, how about 1000!

No, in all seriousness, we should have more than just 4. At least for FF. That would be EPIC!

> > > You know what would be a great improvement? Better firefight/campaign connections online and 4 player firefight/campaign on 1 TV.
> >
> > YES! THANK YOU! Finally people talking sense. I hate how modern games never let you have more than two people playing on one console, hell you’re lucky if they let you play multiplayer on the 1 console at all! There’s no reason to not have 4 player split screen as an option.
>
> Then stop caring about graphics.
>
> The whole gaming community has shifted the industry towards adding gimmicks and shiny graphics to their games to sell, and that is the reason you do not have 4 player splitscreen in games anymore. The 360 can’t handle it.

If the graphics look dated no one will buy the game.

Outdated graphics are huge turn off to people who might be new to the series or people who don’t exactly care about the ins and outs of gameplay.