Something Halo 4 has going for it over every halo sequel so far.....

The one thing, well two things, but more so one thing, Halo 4 has going for it over any other Halo by far, is the simple fact that we don’t know what to expect.

We don’t think we’re going to be fighting the covenant anymore, but in reality i guess we could be? We really have no idea what we’ll be facing. In this sense, it’s sort of like Halo 1, though in focus it’s most likely going to be most likely drastically different from it.

They are probably going to bring back the BR or pistol and AR but besides that they might completely redo the weapon set.

We really have no clue.

The only thing I know is that it’ll most likely be about forerunners (the second thing), and I honestly think this is great. With Reach we were going into a human military stronghold/ colony. That sounds much less appealing to me than forerunners personally. Halo is about the forerunners. It’s always had them in the background at just about all times.

Finally they’ll be shined upon.

> The one thing, well two things, but more so one thing, Halo 4 has going for it over any other Halo by far, is the simple fact that we don’t know what to expect.
>
> We don’t think we’re going to be fighting the covenant anymore, but in reality i guess we could be? We really have no idea what we’ll be facing. In this sense, it’s sort of like Halo 1, though in focus it’s most likely going to be most likely drastically different from it.
>
> They are probably going to bring back the BR or pistol and AR but besides that they might completely redo the weapon set.
>
> We really have no clue.
>
> The only thing I know is that it’ll most likely be about forerunners (the second thing), and I honestly think this is great. With Reach we were going into a human military stronghold/ colony. That sounds much less appealing to me than forerunners personally. Halo is about the forerunners. It’s always had them in the background at just about all times.
>
> Finally they’ll be shined upon.

You say we don’t know what to expect… and then you say that you know it’ll involve the Forerunners.

Lol - make up your mind.

> > The one thing, well two things, but more so one thing, Halo 4 has going for it over any other Halo by far, is the simple fact that we don’t know what to expect.
> >
> > We don’t think we’re going to be fighting the covenant anymore, but in reality i guess we could be? We really have no idea what we’ll be facing. In this sense, it’s sort of like Halo 1, though in focus it’s most likely going to be most likely drastically different from it.
> >
> > They are probably going to bring back the BR or pistol and AR but besides that they might completely redo the weapon set.
> >
> > We really have no clue.
> >
> > The only thing I know is that it’ll most likely be about forerunners (the second thing), and I honestly think this is great. With Reach we were going into a human military stronghold/ colony. That sounds much less appealing to me than forerunners personally. Halo is about the forerunners. It’s always had them in the background at just about all times.
> >
> > Finally they’ll be shined upon.
>
> You say we don’t know what to expect… and then you say that you know it’ll involve the Forerunners.
>
> Lol - make up your mind.

From a gameplay and plot development PoV we don’t know anything we just know some plot elements which is like taking a look at the cover of a film (the picture) and saying you know all about it