Something Funny In My Copy of CE

So I picked up a copy of Halo: Combat Evolved for the original Xbox at a pawn shop a while back and one of the things that was included in the case was an old receipt for the game. According to the receipt, the game was originally purchased at EB Games back in 2005 for $31.99. As the game only goes for around $5.00-$10.00 nowadays, it’s kind of funny how quickly these things can drop in price.

> 2535421324694638;1:
> So I picked up a copy of Halo: Combat Evolved for the original Xbox at a pawn shop a while back and one of the things that was included in the case was an old receipt for the game. According to the receipt, the game was originally purchased at EB Games back in 2005 for $31.99. As the game only goes for around $5.00-$10.00 nowadays, it’s kind of funny how quickly these things can drop in price.

That’s really cool! I’ve bought a few games, here and there, where I’ve found the old receipt still in the case. It’s funny to buy a copy of Halo CE and peal back the Gamestop stickers on the case to see what they used to sell for as well

I found halo Ce for $1 at a yard sale :ok_hand:t2:

How much is “a while back”? Since if its just a few years then i wouldnt think its that weird given the game was released in 2001.

> 2533274793447567;3:
> I found halo Ce for $1 at a yard sale :ok_hand:t2:

I’ve seen em show up at Gamestop recently as well. I bought Halo CE, disk only, from Gamestop for 99 cents

> 2533274890014309;4:
> How much is “a while back”? Since if its just a few years then i wouldnt think its that weird given the game was released in 2001.

I couple of months ago.