someone upload

can someone please upload some videos? I really want to see these videos.

YES PLEASE!!

This guy said on his Facebook Page he will have the video uploaded onto his YouTube Channel in the morning.

Mathchief11

I want to see them please. All I got to see was bits and pieces of a poor quality live stream.

I missed the Campaign footage. D:

I have to work tomorrow in the morning and i refuse to go to bed until i see these videos.

Or even some pics, just to keep us going!

> I missed the Campaign footage. D:

You didn’t miss much, it was just snippets of gameplay between the covenant and prometheans.

Although there was this one scene that looked like the ending of the game! Master Chief pulling something out of a slot that controls the slipspace portal?? Idk what it was

Everything was gorgeous I’m so excited the new maps the campaign and spartan ops what they showed was awesome

> This guy said on his Facebook Page he will have the video uploaded onto his YouTube Channel in the morning.
>
> Mathchief11

ugh, all mathchief11 does is take videos from other people and put it on his.
he says morning because that’s when gttv episodes are usually uploaded onto the website. So, he’ll just download that official video, upload it onto his channel, etc.

> > This guy said on his Facebook Page he will have the video uploaded onto his YouTube Channel in the morning.
> >
> > Mathchief11
>
> ugh, all mathchief11 does is take videos from other people and put it on his.
> he says morning because that’s when gttv episodes are usually uploaded onto the website. So, he’ll just download that official video, upload it onto his channel, etc.

Much rather go to him than go to Halo4Follower

> > I missed the Campaign footage. D:
>
> You didn’t miss much, it was just snippets of gameplay between the covenant and prometheans.
>
> Although there was this one scene that looked like the ending of the game! Master Chief pulling something out of a slot that controls the slipspace portal?? Idk what it was

Yes, that was very interesting. but they were showing the 3rd level, so…

> > This guy said on his Facebook Page he will have the video uploaded onto his YouTube Channel in the morning.
> >
> > Mathchief11
>
> ugh, all mathchief11 does is take videos from other people and put it on his.
> he says morning because that’s when gttv episodes are usually uploaded onto the website. So, he’ll just download that official video, upload it onto his channel, etc.

Yet he has as much subs as Tridyrium.

> > > This guy said on his Facebook Page he will have the video uploaded onto his YouTube Channel in the morning.
> > >
> > > Mathchief11
> >
> > ugh, all mathchief11 does is take videos from other people and put it on his.
> > he says morning because that’s when gttv episodes are usually uploaded onto the website. So, he’ll just download that official video, upload it onto his channel, etc.
>
> Much rather go to him than go to Halo4Follower

I hate H4F. SO. MUCH

OMG PLZ ploz plz!

only thing ive seen so far

Where can I find this Stream, and how do I watch it. I must see.

http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/25569358
this was the one I caught not very good but a taste until the real one is up and live