Someone thought they were entitled to my DLC

I was play some team slayer earlier on Reach and during the match one of my teammates kept shooting at me. It didn’t bother me but after the match the person who was shooting at me messaged me saying “Transfer me the chest piece and flames.” I hold him “No, go buy your own, I hear eBay is a good place to look.” That made him angry because he sounded like he really want the Multi-Threat chest piece and the Legendary Flames. He continued to message me saying “Transfer me them now.” like he was trying to bully me for them. Only after I told him I reported him did he stop. Reported him for everything he did wrong too. Nobody will ever get me to transfer them stuff.

Is this what’s happened with people in this game? Harassing people so they’ll give you something they spent their own money on? Really wish Microsoft would add a category for “Begging to transfer content” as an option under the file complaint feature on 360 and One. I get one person every other game asking for it but nothing like this before.

No this sounds like a one off thing. It’s not even possible to transfer over armour. Just block and report anyone who does this again. That goes for anyone else reading this.

> 2533274972430429;2:
> No this sounds like a one off thing. It’s not even possible to transfer over armour. Just block and report anyone who does this again. That goes for anyone else reading this.

they were trying to get me to do it from license transfer which is against terms of service to give it to others Xbox. I had the preorder chest plate from gamestop and the legendary flames which can be downloaded if you had the code and then could be license transferred to a different Xbox. People asking happens a lot frankly because they’re salty they never got the exclusive content back then. I report everyone that asks and then tell them no before redirecting them to ebay but this scenario with the person trying to harass and force me for them has been different from everyone else that asks.

> 2533274972430429;2:
> No this sounds like a one off thing. It’s not even possible to transfer over armour. Just block and report anyone who does this again. That goes for anyone else reading this.

I agree. It sounds like the OP just to ran into a particularly stupid, obnoxious, and spoiled little brat. Probably the kind of kid who pushes little girls off the swing-set at the playground and never gets punished for it… and most likely someone who should not be playing Halo. Or any M-Rated video game for that matter.

> 2533274834952794;4:
> > 2533274972430429;2:
> > No this sounds like a one off thing. It’s not even possible to transfer over armour. Just block and report anyone who does this again. That goes for anyone else reading this.
>
> I agree. It sounds like the OP just to ran into a particularly stupid, obnoxious, and spoiled little brat. Probably the kind of kid who pushes little girls off the swing-set at the playground and never gets punished for it… and most likely someone who should not be playing Halo. Or any M-Rated video game for that matter.

oh trust me the person was very stupid XD they went negative 16 and had 1 kill. It’s still annoying when anybody begs for the preorder bonus content like the recon helmet, multithreat chest piece, elite officer, and legendary flames tho. Not a single person approached me the same way that kid did tho. lol

> 2533274834952794;4:
> > 2533274972430429;2:
> > No this sounds like a one off thing. It’s not even possible to transfer over armour. Just block and report anyone who does this again. That goes for anyone else reading this.
>
> I agree. It sounds like the OP just to ran into a particularly stupid, obnoxious, and spoiled little brat. Probably the kind of kid who pushes little girls off the swing-set at the playground and never gets punished for it… and most likely someone who should not be playing Halo. Or any M-Rated video game for that matter.

I’m 10, and take M rated games pretty well. But heck, I’m not stupid enough to think someone else’s DLC is mine… that’s just idiotic.

> 2533274878104604;5:
> > 2533274834952794;4:
> > > 2533274972430429;2:
> > > No this sounds like a one off thing. It’s not even possible to transfer over armour. Just block and report anyone who does this again. That goes for anyone else reading this.
> >
> > I agree. It sounds like the OP just to ran into a particularly stupid, obnoxious, and spoiled little brat. Probably the kind of kid who pushes little girls off the swing-set at the playground and never gets punished for it… and most likely someone who should not be playing Halo. Or any M-Rated video game for that matter.
>
> oh trust me the person was very stupid XD they went negative 16 and had 1 kill. It’s still annoying when anybody begs for the preorder bonus content like the recon helmet, multithreat chest piece, elite officer, and legendary flames tho. Not a single person approached me the same way that kid did tho. lol

I have the special Recon Helmet/ Elite Officer armor for a while now and haven’t had anyone send me a message asking for this similar.

> 2533274946078881;7:
> > 2533274878104604;5:
> > > 2533274834952794;4:
> > > > 2533274972430429;2:
> > > > No this sounds like a one off thing. It’s not even possible to transfer over armour. Just block and report anyone who does this again. That goes for anyone else reading this.
> > >
> > > I agree. It sounds like the OP just to ran into a particularly stupid, obnoxious, and spoiled little brat. Probably the kind of kid who pushes little girls off the swing-set at the playground and never gets punished for it… and most likely someone who should not be playing Halo. Or any M-Rated video game for that matter.
> >
> > oh trust me the person was very stupid XD they went negative 16 and had 1 kill. It’s still annoying when anybody begs for the preorder bonus content like the recon helmet, multithreat chest piece, elite officer, and legendary flames tho. Not a single person approached me the same way that kid did tho. lol
>
> I have the special Recon Helmet/ Elite Officer armor for a while now and haven’t had anyone send me a message asking for this similar.

I’ve only had one person ask for the Recon Helmet but I get hella lot people asking me for Multi-Threat, Elite Officer and Legendary Flames. You’re lucky to not have the noobs asking you. lol

To be fair look at E-Bay as far as I can tell nothing for the chest piece comes up, I’d love to buy it for like 10-20 bucks but I can’t find it. While I’m all one for collecting things like exclusives and rare armor, skins, vehicles etc I wouldn’t be begging some random dude and teamkilling him to get it lol.

> 2533274871484132;9:
> To be fair look at E-Bay as far as I can tell nothing for the chest piece comes up, I’d love to buy it for like 10-20 bucks but I can’t find it. While I’m all one for collecting things like exclusives and rare armor, skins, vehicles etc I wouldn’t be begging some random dude and teamkilling him to get it lol.

I know exactly what you mean though, I recently purchased my Multi-Threat off ebay and I’m assuming it is one of the last of its kind since finding another unused one is so rare.

I have all the preorder content plus the blue flames and have been asked a few times as well. Surprisingly not a lot of people ask about the chest, moreso the red flames when I equip them because they stand out more. Some people mistake my multithreat chest for that halo waypoint armor lol

> 2533274795732002;11:
> I have all the preorder content plus the blue flames and have been asked a few times as well. Surprisingly not a lot of people ask about the chest, moreso the red flames when I equip them because they stand out more. Some people mistake my multithreat chest for that halo waypoint armor lol

the people that usually ask me for the chest piece are those sad individuals who mod them self the beta chest piece version without the grenade belt.

> 2533274878104604;1:
> I was play some team slayer earlier on Reach and during the match one of my teammates kept shooting at me. It didn’t bother me but after the match the person who was shooting at me messaged me saying “Transfer me the chest piece and flames.” I hold him “No, go buy your own, I hear eBay is a good place to look.” That made him angry because he sounded like he really want the Multi-Threat chest piece and the Legendary Flames. He continued to message me saying “Transfer me them now.” like he was trying to bully me for them. Only after I told him I reported him did he stop. Reported him for everything he did wrong too. Nobody will ever get me to transfer them stuff.
>
> Is this what’s happened with people in this game? Harassing people so they’ll give you something they spent their own money on? Really wish Microsoft would add a category for “Begging to transfer content” as an option under the file complaint feature on 360 and One. I get one person every other game asking for it but nothing like this before.

That is very odd. I have recieved a couple of messages during my time of playing Reach from people asking for me to license transfer my Eternal Armor effect to them, but never did I have to deal with that. That person you dealt with sounds entitled to say the least and hopefully you blocked communications with him.

I do have all the preorder bonuses (Recon Tier-3 Helmet, Multi-threat chestpiece) as well as the Legendary Edition Content (Legendary Armor Effect and Elite Officer armor), but to be honest, I really have not used them outside of screenshot purposes.

Couple of examples would include:
Paper LanternsMainframeIron Man SpartanNow I have had some people think I was a Bungie employee after getting the Bungie nameplate and Eternal Armor effect, mostly in Firefight Arcade matches XD. Guess it’s odd to others that somebody uses the Operator loadout decently?

> 2533274898831741;13:
> > 2533274878104604;1:
> > I was play some team slayer earlier on Reach and during the match one of my teammates kept shooting at me. It didn’t bother me but after the match the person who was shooting at me messaged me saying “Transfer me the chest piece and flames.” I hold him “No, go buy your own, I hear eBay is a good place to look.” That made him angry because he sounded like he really want the Multi-Threat chest piece and the Legendary Flames. He continued to message me saying “Transfer me them now.” like he was trying to bully me for them. Only after I told him I reported him did he stop. Reported him for everything he did wrong too. Nobody will ever get me to transfer them stuff.
> >
> > Is this what’s happened with people in this game? Harassing people so they’ll give you something they spent their own money on? Really wish Microsoft would add a category for “Begging to transfer content” as an option under the file complaint feature on 360 and One. I get one person every other game asking for it but nothing like this before.
>
> That is very odd. I have recieved a couple of messages during my time of playing Reach from people asking for me to license transfer my Eternal Armor effect to them, but never did I have to deal with that. That person you dealt with sounds entitled to say the least and hopefully you blocked communications with him.
>
> I do have all the preorder bonuses (Recon Tier-3 Helmet, Multi-threat chestpiece) as well as the Legendary Edition Content (Legendary Armor Effect and Elite Officer armor), but to be honest, I really have not used them outside of screenshot purposes.
>
> Couple of examples would include:
> Paper LanternsMainframeIron Man SpartanNow I have had some people think I was a Bungie employee after getting the Bungie nameplate and Eternal Armor effect, mostly in Firefight Arcade matches XD. Guess it’s odd to others that somebody uses the Operator loadout decently?

some people never got the memo that everyone could get the bungie nameplate on bungie day I guess. XD I know I didn’t cause my cable provider actually blocked Bungie.net back in the day. lol

> 2533274878104604;14:
> > 2533274898831741;13:
> > > 2533274878104604;1:
> > > I was play some team slayer earlier on Reach and during the match one of my teammates kept shooting at me. It didn’t bother me but after the match the person who was shooting at me messaged me saying “Transfer me the chest piece and flames.” I hold him “No, go buy your own, I hear eBay is a good place to look.” That made him angry because he sounded like he really want the Multi-Threat chest piece and the Legendary Flames. He continued to message me saying “Transfer me them now.” like he was trying to bully me for them. Only after I told him I reported him did he stop. Reported him for everything he did wrong too. Nobody will ever get me to transfer them stuff.
> > >
> > > Is this what’s happened with people in this game? Harassing people so they’ll give you something they spent their own money on? Really wish Microsoft would add a category for “Begging to transfer content” as an option under the file complaint feature on 360 and One. I get one person every other game asking for it but nothing like this before.
> >
> > That is very odd. I have recieved a couple of messages during my time of playing Reach from people asking for me to license transfer my Eternal Armor effect to them, but never did I have to deal with that. That person you dealt with sounds entitled to say the least and hopefully you blocked communications with him.
> >
> > I do have all the preorder bonuses (Recon Tier-3 Helmet, Multi-threat chestpiece) as well as the Legendary Edition Content (Legendary Armor Effect and Elite Officer armor), but to be honest, I really have not used them outside of screenshot purposes.
> >
> > Couple of examples would include:
> > Paper LanternsMainframeIron Man SpartanNow I have had some people think I was a Bungie employee after getting the Bungie nameplate and Eternal Armor effect, mostly in Firefight Arcade matches XD. Guess it’s odd to others that somebody uses the Operator loadout decently?
>
> some people never got the memo that everyone could get the bungie nameplate on bungie day I guess. XD I know I didn’t cause my cable provider actually blocked Bungie.net back in the day. lol

yo those first two pictures are sweet! where in Reach did you find the area for the first one?

> 2533274878104604;15:
> > 2533274878104604;14:
> > > 2533274898831741;13:
> > > > 2533274878104604;1:
> > > > I was play some team slayer earlier on Reach and during the match one of my teammates kept shooting at me. It didn’t bother me but after the match the person who was shooting at me messaged me saying “Transfer me the chest piece and flames.” I hold him “No, go buy your own, I hear eBay is a good place to look.” That made him angry because he sounded like he really want the Multi-Threat chest piece and the Legendary Flames. He continued to message me saying “Transfer me them now.” like he was trying to bully me for them. Only after I told him I reported him did he stop. Reported him for everything he did wrong too. Nobody will ever get me to transfer them stuff.
> > > >
> > > > Is this what’s happened with people in this game? Harassing people so they’ll give you something they spent their own money on? Really wish Microsoft would add a category for “Begging to transfer content” as an option under the file complaint feature on 360 and One. I get one person every other game asking for it but nothing like this before.
> > >
> > > That is very odd. I have recieved a couple of messages during my time of playing Reach from people asking for me to license transfer my Eternal Armor effect to them, but never did I have to deal with that. That person you dealt with sounds entitled to say the least and hopefully you blocked communications with him.
> > >
> > > I do have all the preorder bonuses (Recon Tier-3 Helmet, Multi-threat chestpiece) as well as the Legendary Edition Content (Legendary Armor Effect and Elite Officer armor), but to be honest, I really have not used them outside of screenshot purposes.
> > >
> > > Couple of examples would include:
> > > Paper LanternsMainframeIron Man SpartanNow I have had some people think I was a Bungie employee after getting the Bungie nameplate and Eternal Armor effect, mostly in Firefight Arcade matches XD. Guess it’s odd to others that somebody uses the Operator loadout decently?
> >
> > some people never got the memo that everyone could get the bungie nameplate on bungie day I guess. XD I know I didn’t cause my cable provider actually blocked Bungie.net back in the day. lol
>
> yo those first two pictures are sweet! where in Reach did you find the area for the first one?

Paper Lanterns is on Reflection. There are alot of hidden goodies on Reflection that I found when trying to remake my Halo 3 Telescrew Map on there. When you are in the part of the maps with the hallways and ramps, look up. You should be able to find an area you can see through (with wooden planks) that has the paper lanterns above. You’ll need a teleporter to be placed in there to get up there.

Another fun one not many people know about is that there is a hidden light ring on Reflection in the center of the five circular pillars. You have to mess around with forge FX to make it appear.

Colorful MonitorYou can also around the wall where you find the energy sword on Reflection use Forge Fx and/or lights to change the walls to have different effects as well.

Lava UltraSo for Reflection, I say take a couple of hours and experiment with the map :slight_smile: .

Mainframe was taken on Anchor 9. Anchor 9 has a couple of good spots to mess around with things, not as many as Reflection, but Orange and Green colors with forge FX work exceptionally well on this map. The wall that looks like an inside of a computer, and the rooms on the outer part of the map seem to have the best results for screenshots in my opinion.

But yeah, most of the pre-order and premium content I see being primarily useful for screenshots.