Someone sent me a death threat on waypoint, help!

Someone sent me a death threat, but there is no report option under the PM. How can I report this to a moderator? Thanks.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Targeted trolling and harassment of others will not be tolerated.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

The offending message: “I don’t know who you are. I don’t know what you want. If you are looking for a laugh, I can assure you I have no sense of humor. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you delete that post now, that’ll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don’t, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.”

As most of you no doubt realize, this is a paragraph from the movie Taken, with the third and sixth lines changed.

I didn’t expect him to take it seriously, but for convenience’s sake, go ahead and simply report me here.

> 2533274947824407;2:
> The offending message: “I don’t know who you are. I don’t know what you want. If you are looking for a laugh, I can assure you I have no sense of humor. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you delete that post now, that’ll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don’t, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.”
>
> As most of you no doubt realize, this is a paragraph from the movie Taken, with one line changed.
>
> I didn’t expect him to take it seriously, but for convenience’s sake, go ahead and simply report me here.

your just saying that now, and pretending to come clean so that you will seem innocent. You constantly posted on other forums threatening to harass me as well.

you redacted your statements but the quotes of your originals still remain. Please leave me alone.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Targeted trolling and harassment of others will not be tolerated.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

My offending posts:

“I think you’re a trolling -Yoink-. Thanks for hitting up Infinity. Looking forward to seeing you there again.”

“-Yoink- your topic and -Yoink- you, too. Delete that post. Nobody found it funny. I will hound you in every topic you make. Every turn you take on this site, I will be there. If you want me to stop having a direct link to you, delete it. If not… well, I look forward to getting to know you better.”

There you go. Feel free to report those as well.

No reply from OP, guess he’s dead.