Someone keen on lvling up my Spartan ??

Hey, I was wondering if someone could lvl up my Spartan IV in Halo 4 for me, I am too lazy to do it myself XD msg me on Xbox Live or write inside this forum if you are interested.

NOTE: You will have to be accountable and responsible enough to not steal my account !!

Yeah, good luck with that…

…you really should NOT do this.

This is a great plan. let me know how that works out for you. LOL

Just play Spartan Ops and have Fast Track on. That is the fastest way.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

are you actually that stupid?

Good idea. We all know the video game community is filled with nothing but honest adults, and the chances of one of the only 2 dishonest people helping you out are slim to none.

/sarcasm

Seems like a great idea to give away your e-mail and password. I hope that you are aware that you most certianly will lose your account forever.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post comments that are discriminatory in nature.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

This… This can’t be real…

This guy is either trolling or went full person.

> This is a great plan. let me know how that works out for you. LOL

^^^^^ what he said

> NOTE: You will have to be accountable and responsible enough to not steal my account !!

Are you going to run background checks?

> Good idea. We all know the video game community is filled with nothing but honest adults, and the chances of one of the only 2 dishonest people helping you out are slim to none.
>
> /sarcasm

Yeah the liklyhood of finding the only 2 modders in the Halo community is very unlikly also.

lol what in the hell is this. i don’t even

i mean personaly i wouldnt steal an account like this and im not going to do it cos i just cant be bothered tbh BUT if someone like you were doing this id get the account and take it off you for a couple of weeks to teach you DONT DO THIS, either this is fake and ur just trying to get attention or you truly are not that intelegent, and im not trying to be mean but honestly its stupid end off!!

I’ll do it for you. I’ll get you venator and my stance while I am at it.

I’m afraid I’m going to have to lock this. Good luck in your search OP.

Ps - Not a good idea.