Someone interested in making a remake?

So I’m looking for someone that wants to make a remake of the map High Grounds from Halo 3. I would love that map back into Halo 4 with a custom gamemode that gives the old school Halo 3 feeling. If someone wants to make a map together I would love to!

> So I’m looking for someone that wants to make a remake of the map High Grounds from Halo 3. I would love that map back into Halo 4 with a custom gamemode that gives the old school Halo 3 feeling. If someone wants to make a map together I would love to!

I loved that map! I have other fish to fry (a job) but post back once you are done…I got plans on your plans :slight_smile:

With Love,
Your Mom,
~AnonomissX~

Im not that good at forge yet to make a remake so i was asking for help :P. But im going to make some maps by meself and maybe im going to try and remake high ground.

This one seems okay.

high ground isn’t in that vid unfortunetly

I’ll help when I get the time. Although we’re going to need a video of someone walking around the map inspecting every single rock to get it right.

We should build it on forge island, as there’s more rocks there.

Unforunately we won’t be able to jump on the trees in this one, but we could totally make a kick -Yoink- forest version (so it’ll look like a north American forest instead of a deserty map.)

I’ll totally help.

A High ground Remake would be awesome, I would Love to See Deathisland back too (: anyone who loved that Map too?

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9sVZfRmmaI
> This one seems okay.

That one seems alright but I think sme will make a new one that will whoop that maps butt with forge island, just because you can use the huge rock walls and you can forge near the water. Also not to mention… Trees!