Someone from 343i played WoW

Watching the 15min gameplay of Warzone (which looks amazing, seriously…I can’t wait to play it)

You have NPC guards. Generals and all kidns of other stuff. Kinda reminds me of…Wait for it!
Alterac Valley.
Might just be me getting this feeling. But it did bring back a feeling of nostalgia for me. I do miss somethings about WoW.

That’s funny, I didn’t even make that connection. Hah.

Maybe I’m the only one then.

Seems more like a MOBA to me.

Someone made a connection to League of Legends. I wouldn’t know how accurate that is, but it sounds like a really cool thing to implement into Halo.

Like Hearthstone but with Halo?

> 2576836393959214;3:
> Maybe I’m the only one then.

I thought of that too, to a bit. I loved that battleground, the only one I really liked. Everyone could make a contribution in their own way, it was glorious.

Actually once you think about it, it does have some similarity to it.

Good eye dude.

I though it was more like a combination of Defiance Shadow Wars plus an area of a Destiny patrol map.

> 2533274850869596;7:
> > 2576836393959214;3:
> > Maybe I’m the only one then.
>
>
> I thought of that too, to a bit. I loved that battleground, the only one I really liked. Everyone could make a contribution in their own way, it was glorious.

I always loved sneaking around in my Rogue. But I quit years ago. That is the one battleground I miss

> 2576836393959214;10:
> > 2533274850869596;7:
> > > 2576836393959214;3:
> > > Maybe I’m the only one then.
> >
> >
> > I thought of that too, to a bit. I loved that battleground, the only one I really liked. Everyone could make a contribution in their own way, it was glorious.
>
>
> I always loved sneaking around in my Rogue. But I quit years ago. That is the one battleground I miss

Was always Hunter myself. Once I saw a guy running around with a sunscale raptor, I never looked back. Four years before I lost my account to one of “those people” that love ruining things for people.

But this is going quite off topic now… ahem Yes, it does seem quite similar in various ways, and I do enjoy an ‘open’ PvPvE sense like that and I hope they expand on it.

I kind of hope they implement a way for the AI to be more significant.

How cool would it be to receive a Phantom of Swords of Sangelios backup to help capture a base?
Come on, they HAVE to have more than just defenders and AI bosses.