Someone figured out how to implement descope

Edited by Moderator - Please do not discuss modding or hacking content on an Xbox console.

The response that thread has gotten really shows how many in the community really want the game to play correctly. That is, with no sprint and de-scoping. I mean, almost 6,000 views to the thread and it was made an hour and 30 minutes ago? Pretty remarkable stuff.

Discussing modded content is against the forum rules.

> Discussing modded content is against the forum rules.

Redneck take a chill pill this is good for the community and if you hate it go away…

> > Discussing modded content is against the forum rules.
>
> Redneck take a chill pill this is good for the community and if you hate it go away…

He didn’t say he hated it. He didn’t give any opinion on it or anything. He just said it’s against the rules.

I have to say, even though it’s modded, this gives me a lot of hope. It can’t be implemented in matchmaking, but hopefully they get it sorted out enough that it will work for Customs!

Oh this thread isn’t going to last long.

I know I just don’t need someone trying to down it before it appears.

Edited by Moderator - Please do not discuss modding or hacking content on an Xbox console.

Maybe it wont get banned I mean they are allowing modded gametypes in our fileshares Now. Please 343 :smiley:

> Maybe it wont get banned I mean they are allowing modded gametypes in our fileshares Now. Please 343 :smiley:

Not necessarily. While Frankie said they won’t ban us it is still in the Xbox ToS and we can be reported and banned by MS if they see it fit.

One would hope they won’t remove or lock this thread. It would be contradictory to their stance on modded gametypes being allowed in fileshares and confuse the community. It’d be as if they’re saying “you can have modded gametypes, just don’t tell!”.

Dear sweet baby Jesus, this is so awesome. Halo would actually feel like Halo again between this and the no sprint revolution.

I agree that a lax attitude on mods (like we see in the PC community) is probably better- so long as people don’t start modding in matchmaking like what was happening in halo 2.

> One would hope they won’t remove or lock this thread. It would be contradictory to their stance on modded gametypes being allowed in fileshares and confuse the community. It’d be as if they’re saying “you can have modded gametypes, just don’t tell!”.

Like I said it’s still in the ToS. I believe someone tried asking the mods to change the forum rules but couldn’t because of the said ToS.

I’d prefer if this thread wasn’t deleted. Supporting mods is healthy, ask any PC gamer. It really is a silly rule to not allow it.

> I’d prefer if this thread wasn’t deleted. Supporting mods is health, ask any PC gamer. It really is a silly rule to not allow it.

Not to rain on anyone’s parade, but rules are rules.

Well guys with the Xbox One it would be up to developers for mod support. Just saying and I doubt MS will make it happen in the next week or two

> > I’d prefer if this thread wasn’t deleted. Supporting mods is health, ask any PC gamer. It really is a silly rule to not allow it.
>
> Not to rain on anyone’s parade, but rules are rules.

Ultimatums are silly, rules are changed all of the time when people realize they that they have no reason to exist.

I probably won’t even download the mod or try it myself, but discussion should definitely be allowed at the least.

Wow, if one person can make a custom Gametype with it, 343 should be able to in a second.

> > > I’d prefer if this thread wasn’t deleted. Supporting mods is health, ask any PC gamer. It really is a silly rule to not allow it.
> >
> > Not to rain on anyone’s parade, but rules are rules.
>
> Ultimatums are silly, rules are changed all of the time when people realize they that they have no reason to exist.
>
> I probably won’t even download the mod or try it myself, but discussion should definitely be allowed at the least.

It’s just against Waypoint’s forum guidelines. No discussion of modded content. This is modded content. End of.