Someone explain to me the limited helmets

How does having a tiny slit of visor in the middle of your face or a dot of visor where your mouth is going to help you see? How does that translate to the 1st person viewpoint? Are the visors even visors or just panels that take in light to create the image for the spartan? I don’t get it the helmet designs in Halo 4 make no sense yet they made it clear they wanted to make the armor look more functional than in previous Halo games. What gives this looks like quasi-sci-fi B-anime nonsensical powerranger nonsense.

The Pioneer helmet (with what appears to be a visor on the chin) is the only one I can’t figure out. All others would use cameras or other imaging equipment. It makes perfect sense. Camera and imaging technology is improving rapidly, in 500 years you probably wouldn’t be able to see the lenses because they could be so small. Removing the somewhat more vulnerable visor and replacing it with the same multilayer alloy of remarkable strength, with a refractive coating capable of dispersing a limited amount of Covenant energy weapon strikes is a logical move.

Technically, the Spartan-II’s refused to rely on electrical equipment such as camera’s because they were unreliable compared to their augmented vision.

So unless Spartan-IV’s are different and do rely on camera’s, I don’t think the visors are relaying data to the spartan’s via a camera and viewscreen inside the helmet.

Although saying that, we were technically playing Spartan-II’s in Reach and we still had Gungnir so maybe things have changed and the camera’s and HUDs are more reliable in the the new MJOLNIR armours.

> Technically, the Spartan-II’s refused to rely on electrical equipment such as camera’s because they were unreliable compared to their augmented vision.
>
> So unless Spartan-IV’s are different and do rely on camera’s, I don’t think the visors are relaying data to the spartan’s via a camera and viewscreen inside the helmet.
>
> Although saying that, we were technically playing Spartan-II’s in Reach and we still had Gungnir so maybe things have changed and the camera’s and HUDs are more reliable in the the new MJOLNIR armours.

No, we are playing as spartan III’s in reach.

> How does having a tiny slit of visor in the middle of your face or a dot of visor where your mouth is going to help you see? How does that translate to the 1st person viewpoint? Are the visors even visors or just panels that take in light to create the image for the spartan? I don’t get it the helmet designs in Halo 4 make no sense yet they made it clear they wanted to make the armor look more functional than in previous Halo games. What gives this looks like quasi-sci-fi B-anime nonsensical powerranger nonsense.

Your opinion is showing

It’s a videogame, it doesn’t have to make sense. The locust in gears of war, the theron guards specifically, have NO visor on their helmets, no eye slits, yet they can wipe you out with precision weapons. In one of the Metroid Prime games there’s a character, Sylux who has a vertical visor on his helmet. Maybe 343 will explain how the spartans can see in those helmets but they don’t have to. Besides there’s plenty of other helmets you can wear. I really don’t understand the outrage towards these helmets, it’s not like the Masterchief is gonna be wearing any of these helmets.

Anyways here’s some pictures so you can see what I’m talking about.

Theron guard using torque bow: http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb57524/gearsofwar/images/c/c9/Mr._Theron2.jpg

Sylux: http://cdn.wikimg.net/metroidwiki/images/thumb/f/f8/Sylux_mph_Artwork.png/250px-Sylux_mph_Artwork.png

> > How does having a tiny slit of visor in the middle of your face or a dot of visor where your mouth is going to help you see? How does that translate to the 1st person viewpoint? Are the visors even visors or just panels that take in light to create the image for the spartan? I don’t get it the helmet designs in Halo 4 make no sense yet they made it clear they wanted to make the armor look more functional than in previous Halo games. What gives this looks like quasi-sci-fi B-anime nonsensical powerranger nonsense.
>
> Your opinion is showing

Its not my opinion that they don’t look functional, its my opinion that making the story of Halo make no sense is lame, you can think its cool but in my opinion its lame to do that to a respected franchise.

> It’s a videogame, it doesn’t have to make sense. The locust in gears of war, the theron guards specifically, have NO visor on their helmets, no eye slits, yet they can wipe you out with precision weapons. In one of the Metroid Prime games there’s a character, Sylux who has a vertical visor on his helmet. Maybe 343 will explain how the spartans can see in those helmets but they don’t have to. Besides there’s plenty of other helmets you can wear. I really don’t understand the outrage towards these helmets, it’s not like the Masterchief is gonna be wearing any of these helmets.
>
> Anyways here’s some pictures so you can see what I’m talking about.
>
> Theron guard using torque bow: http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb57524/gearsofwar/images/c/c9/Mr._Theron2.jpg
>
> Sylux: http://cdn.wikimg.net/metroidwiki/images/thumb/f/f8/Sylux_mph_Artwork.png/250px-Sylux_mph_Artwork.png

What if I don’t give a -Yoink- about gears of war or metroid. 343 said they were trying to make the spartan armor in Halo 4 look more functional than it was in previous games, from what I’m seeing they are failing, this bothers me because Halo has always been an interesting universe because its continuity made sense and was for the most part pretty logical unlike GoW or Metroid.

> Technically, the Spartan-II’s refused to rely on electrical equipment such as camera’s because they were unreliable compared to their augmented vision.
>
> So unless Spartan-IV’s are different and do rely on camera’s, I don’t think the visors are relaying data to the spartan’s via a camera and viewscreen inside the helmet.
>
> Although saying that, we were technically playing Spartan-II’s in Reach and we still had Gungnir so maybe things have changed and the camera’s and HUDs are more reliable in the the new MJOLNIR armours.

The Spartan IIs were raised around military and survival. They were taught about the history of warfare and trained to survive on their own. The Spartan IVs were born and raised normal humans in an age of extremely advanced technology. They may be the best of the best but reliance on technology is so ingrained in their culture that they wouldn’t give a second thought to relying on a camera.

> > It’s a videogame, it doesn’t have to make sense. The locust in gears of war, the theron guards specifically, have NO visor on their helmets, no eye slits, yet they can wipe you out with precision weapons. In one of the Metroid Prime games there’s a character, Sylux who has a vertical visor on his helmet. Maybe 343 will explain how the spartans can see in those helmets but they don’t have to. Besides there’s plenty of other helmets you can wear. I really don’t understand the outrage towards these helmets, it’s not like the Masterchief is gonna be wearing any of these helmets.
> >
> > Anyways here’s some pictures so you can see what I’m talking about.
> >
> > Theron guard using torque bow: http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb57524/gearsofwar/images/c/c9/Mr._Theron2.jpg
> >
> > Sylux: http://cdn.wikimg.net/metroidwiki/images/thumb/f/f8/Sylux_mph_Artwork.png/250px-Sylux_mph_Artwork.png
>
> What if I don’t give a Yoink! about gears of war or metroid. 343 said they were trying to make the spartan armor in Halo 4 look more functional than it was in previous games, from what I’m seeing they are failing, this bothers me because Halo has always been an interesting universe because its continuity made sense and was for the most part pretty logical.

Okay settle down there pardner, no need to get upset. If you don’t like that armor don’t wear it. There’s plenty of other helmets to wear. They haven’t even revealed all the armor yet so choosing to get your jimmies rustled over this is just plain silly.

> > > It’s a videogame, it doesn’t have to make sense. The locust in gears of war, the theron guards specifically, have NO visor on their helmets, no eye slits, yet they can wipe you out with precision weapons. In one of the Metroid Prime games there’s a character, Sylux who has a vertical visor on his helmet. Maybe 343 will explain how the spartans can see in those helmets but they don’t have to. Besides there’s plenty of other helmets you can wear. I really don’t understand the outrage towards these helmets, it’s not like the Masterchief is gonna be wearing any of these helmets.
> > >
> > > Anyways here’s some pictures so you can see what I’m talking about.
> > >
> > > Theron guard using torque bow: http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb57524/gearsofwar/images/c/c9/Mr._Theron2.jpg
> > >
> > > Sylux: http://cdn.wikimg.net/metroidwiki/images/thumb/f/f8/Sylux_mph_Artwork.png/250px-Sylux_mph_Artwork.png
> >
> > What if I don’t give a Yoink! about gears of war or metroid. 343 said they were trying to make the spartan armor in Halo 4 look more functional than it was in previous games, from what I’m seeing they are failing, this bothers me because Halo has always been an interesting universe because its continuity made sense and was for the most part pretty logical.
>
> Okay settle down there pardner, no need to get upset. If you don’t like that armor don’t wear it. There’s plenty of other helmets to wear.

I’m not but this should be a foresight into 343’s treatment of the story, they’ll probably discredit it even further. And those helmets in GoW and Metroid make more sense given the fact at least they have nothing on them suggesting a visor is even necessary. I’m going to have to look at the armor either way.

I don’t really care whether or not it looks functional. That is easy to suspend disbelief on.

It’s hard to suspend my disbelief that they can see through tiny slits. But whatever I don’t really care. My main issue is that I don’t like the look.

> > > > It’s a videogame, it doesn’t have to make sense. The locust in gears of war, the theron guards specifically, have NO visor on their helmets, no eye slits, yet they can wipe you out with precision weapons. In one of the Metroid Prime games there’s a character, Sylux who has a vertical visor on his helmet. Maybe 343 will explain how the spartans can see in those helmets but they don’t have to. Besides there’s plenty of other helmets you can wear. I really don’t understand the outrage towards these helmets, it’s not like the Masterchief is gonna be wearing any of these helmets.
> > > >
> > > > Anyways here’s some pictures so you can see what I’m talking about.
> > > >
> > > > Theron guard using torque bow: http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb57524/gearsofwar/images/c/c9/Mr._Theron2.jpg
> > > >
> > > > Sylux: http://cdn.wikimg.net/metroidwiki/images/thumb/f/f8/Sylux_mph_Artwork.png/250px-Sylux_mph_Artwork.png
> > >
> > > What if I don’t give a Yoink! about gears of war or metroid. 343 said they were trying to make the spartan armor in Halo 4 look more functional than it was in previous games, from what I’m seeing they are failing, this bothers me because Halo has always been an interesting universe because its continuity made sense and was for the most part pretty logical.
> >
> > Okay settle down there pardner, no need to get upset. If you don’t like that armor don’t wear it. There’s plenty of other helmets to wear.
>
> I’m not but this should be a foresight into 343’s treatment of the story, they’ll probably discredit it even further. And those helmets in GoW and Metroid make more sense given the fact at least they have nothing on them suggesting a visor is even necessary. I’m going to have to look at the armor either way.

Well when somebody counters your point with examples and you respond with “What if I don’t give a yoink” makes you seem at the very least upset. And how does the design of some armor made for multi player affect the story in any way? Unless the masterchief is wearing that armor I don’t see it making any impact on the story. Halo 3 had the hayabusa armor from Ninja Gaiden does that mean they take place in the same universe? No. It had no impact on the story of halo whatsoever.

> > > > > It’s a videogame, it doesn’t have to make sense. The locust in gears of war, the theron guards specifically, have NO visor on their helmets, no eye slits, yet they can wipe you out with precision weapons. In one of the Metroid Prime games there’s a character, Sylux who has a vertical visor on his helmet. Maybe 343 will explain how the spartans can see in those helmets but they don’t have to. Besides there’s plenty of other helmets you can wear. I really don’t understand the outrage towards these helmets, it’s not like the Masterchief is gonna be wearing any of these helmets.
> > > > >
> > > > > Anyways here’s some pictures so you can see what I’m talking about.
> > > > >
> > > > > Theron guard using torque bow: http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb57524/gearsofwar/images/c/c9/Mr._Theron2.jpg
> > > > >
> > > > > Sylux: http://cdn.wikimg.net/metroidwiki/images/thumb/f/f8/Sylux_mph_Artwork.png/250px-Sylux_mph_Artwork.png
> > > >
> > > > What if I don’t give a Yoink! about gears of war or metroid. 343 said they were trying to make the spartan armor in Halo 4 look more functional than it was in previous games, from what I’m seeing they are failing, this bothers me because Halo has always been an interesting universe because its continuity made sense and was for the most part pretty logical.
> > >
> > > Okay settle down there pardner, no need to get upset. If you don’t like that armor don’t wear it. There’s plenty of other helmets to wear.
> >
> > I’m not but this should be a foresight into 343’s treatment of the story, they’ll probably discredit it even further. And those helmets in GoW and Metroid make more sense given the fact at least they have nothing on them suggesting a visor is even necessary. I’m going to have to look at the armor either way.
>
> Well when somebody counters your point with examples and you respond with “What if I don’t give a yoink” makes you seem at the very least upset. And how does the design of some armor made for multi player affect the story in any way? Unless the masterchief is wearing that armor I don’t see it making any impact on the story. Halo 3 had the hayabusa armor from Ninja Gaiden does that mean they take place in the same universe? No. It had no impact on the story of halo whatsoever.

The multiplayer is part of the story this time around, and the armor in multiplayer has always been part of the lore anyway. You didn’t counter my point you just gave 2 examples of where other videos games didn’t make sense. If -Yoink!- kills jews does that make it ok for everyone else? As for Hayabusa there was an explanation “he purpose of the Japanese aesthetics was to instill fear in enemy soldiers while compensating for the armor’s lack of defensive strength by angling the pieces to reduce ballistics penetration and providing a sleek, aerodynamic figure.”

> > > > > > It’s a videogame, it doesn’t have to make sense. The locust in gears of war, the theron guards specifically, have NO visor on their helmets, no eye slits, yet they can wipe you out with precision weapons. In one of the Metroid Prime games there’s a character, Sylux who has a vertical visor on his helmet. Maybe 343 will explain how the spartans can see in those helmets but they don’t have to. Besides there’s plenty of other helmets you can wear. I really don’t understand the outrage towards these helmets, it’s not like the Masterchief is gonna be wearing any of these helmets.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > Anyways here’s some pictures so you can see what I’m talking about.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > Theron guard using torque bow: http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb57524/gearsofwar/images/c/c9/Mr._Theron2.jpg
> > > > > >
> > > > > > Sylux: http://cdn.wikimg.net/metroidwiki/images/thumb/f/f8/Sylux_mph_Artwork.png/250px-Sylux_mph_Artwork.png
> > > > >
> > > > > What if I don’t give a Yoink! about gears of war or metroid. 343 said they were trying to make the spartan armor in Halo 4 look more functional than it was in previous games, from what I’m seeing they are failing, this bothers me because Halo has always been an interesting universe because its continuity made sense and was for the most part pretty logical.
> > > >
> > > > Okay settle down there pardner, no need to get upset. If you don’t like that armor don’t wear it. There’s plenty of other helmets to wear.
> > >
> > > I’m not but this should be a foresight into 343’s treatment of the story, they’ll probably discredit it even further. And those helmets in GoW and Metroid make more sense given the fact at least they have nothing on them suggesting a visor is even necessary. I’m going to have to look at the armor either way.
> >
> > Well when somebody counters your point with examples and you respond with “What if I don’t give a yoink” makes you seem at the very least upset. And how does the design of some armor made for multi player affect the story in any way? Unless the masterchief is wearing that armor I don’t see it making any impact on the story. Halo 3 had the hayabusa armor from Ninja Gaiden does that mean they take place in the same universe? No. It had no impact on the story of halo whatsoever.
>
> The multiplayer is part of the story this time around, and the armor in multiplayer has always been part of the lore anyway. You didn’t counter my point you just gave 2 examples of where other videos games didn’t make sense. If -Yoink!- kills jews does that make it ok for everyone else?

And there goes any credibility you had.

> > > > > > It’s a videogame, it doesn’t have to make sense. The locust in gears of war, the theron guards specifically, have NO visor on their helmets, no eye slits, yet they can wipe you out with precision weapons. In one of the Metroid Prime games there’s a character, Sylux who has a vertical visor on his helmet. Maybe 343 will explain how the spartans can see in those helmets but they don’t have to. Besides there’s plenty of other helmets you can wear. I really don’t understand the outrage towards these helmets, it’s not like the Masterchief is gonna be wearing any of these helmets.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > Anyways here’s some pictures so you can see what I’m talking about.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > Theron guard using torque bow: http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb57524/gearsofwar/images/c/c9/Mr._Theron2.jpg
> > > > > >
> > > > > > Sylux: http://cdn.wikimg.net/metroidwiki/images/thumb/f/f8/Sylux_mph_Artwork.png/250px-Sylux_mph_Artwork.png
> > > > >
> > > > > What if I don’t give a Yoink! about gears of war or metroid. 343 said they were trying to make the spartan armor in Halo 4 look more functional than it was in previous games, from what I’m seeing they are failing, this bothers me because Halo has always been an interesting universe because its continuity made sense and was for the most part pretty logical.
> > > >
> > > > Okay settle down there pardner, no need to get upset. If you don’t like that armor don’t wear it. There’s plenty of other helmets to wear.
> > >
> > > I’m not but this should be a foresight into 343’s treatment of the story, they’ll probably discredit it even further. And those helmets in GoW and Metroid make more sense given the fact at least they have nothing on them suggesting a visor is even necessary. I’m going to have to look at the armor either way.
> >
> > Well when somebody counters your point with examples and you respond with “What if I don’t give a yoink” makes you seem at the very least upset. And how does the design of some armor made for multi player affect the story in any way? Unless the masterchief is wearing that armor I don’t see it making any impact on the story. Halo 3 had the hayabusa armor from Ninja Gaiden does that mean they take place in the same universe? No. It had no impact on the story of halo whatsoever.
>
> The multiplayer is part of the story this time around, and the armor in multiplayer has always been part of the lore anyway. You didn’t counter my point you just gave 2 examples of where other videos games didn’t make sense. If -Yoink!- kills jews does that make it ok for everyone else?

That’s a completely different scenario and is irrelevant. It’s pretty clear you aren’t gonna change your mind any time soon. So I’m not gonna waste any more of my time.

> > > > > > > It’s a videogame, it doesn’t have to make sense. The locust in gears of war, the theron guards specifically, have NO visor on their helmets, no eye slits, yet they can wipe you out with precision weapons. In one of the Metroid Prime games there’s a character, Sylux who has a vertical visor on his helmet. Maybe 343 will explain how the spartans can see in those helmets but they don’t have to. Besides there’s plenty of other helmets you can wear. I really don’t understand the outrage towards these helmets, it’s not like the Masterchief is gonna be wearing any of these helmets.
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > Anyways here’s some pictures so you can see what I’m talking about.
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > Theron guard using torque bow: http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb57524/gearsofwar/images/c/c9/Mr._Theron2.jpg
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > Sylux: http://cdn.wikimg.net/metroidwiki/images/thumb/f/f8/Sylux_mph_Artwork.png/250px-Sylux_mph_Artwork.png
> > > > > >
> > > > > > What if I don’t give a Yoink! about gears of war or metroid. 343 said they were trying to make the spartan armor in Halo 4 look more functional than it was in previous games, from what I’m seeing they are failing, this bothers me because Halo has always been an interesting universe because its continuity made sense and was for the most part pretty logical.
> > > > >
> > > > > Okay settle down there pardner, no need to get upset. If you don’t like that armor don’t wear it. There’s plenty of other helmets to wear.
> > > >
> > > > I’m not but this should be a foresight into 343’s treatment of the story, they’ll probably discredit it even further. And those helmets in GoW and Metroid make more sense given the fact at least they have nothing on them suggesting a visor is even necessary. I’m going to have to look at the armor either way.
> > >
> > > Well when somebody counters your point with examples and you respond with “What if I don’t give a yoink” makes you seem at the very least upset. And how does the design of some armor made for multi player affect the story in any way? Unless the masterchief is wearing that armor I don’t see it making any impact on the story. Halo 3 had the hayabusa armor from Ninja Gaiden does that mean they take place in the same universe? No. It had no impact on the story of halo whatsoever.
> >
> > The multiplayer is part of the story this time around, and the armor in multiplayer has always been part of the lore anyway. You didn’t counter my point you just gave 2 examples of where other videos games didn’t make sense. If -Yoink!- kills jews does that make it ok for everyone else?
>
> And there goes any credibility you had.

How? If other video games make no sense than Halo can do it too despite it making sense before. If other people kill than you can do it too despite it being taboo before. Same thing.

> If -Yoink!- kills jews does that make it ok for everyone else?


Straight to the -Yoink!- for a comparison.
Well done. You’ve just neglected all of your justifiable posts by sounding like a complete moron by that last statement.

> > > > > It’s a videogame, it doesn’t have to make sense. The locust in gears of war, the theron guards specifically, have NO visor on their helmets, no eye slits, yet they can wipe you out with precision weapons. In one of the Metroid Prime games there’s a character, Sylux who has a vertical visor on his helmet. Maybe 343 will explain how the spartans can see in those helmets but they don’t have to. Besides there’s plenty of other helmets you can wear. I really don’t understand the outrage towards these helmets, it’s not like the Masterchief is gonna be wearing any of these helmets.
> > > > >
> > > > > Anyways here’s some pictures so you can see what I’m talking about.
> > > > >
> > > > > Theron guard using torque bow: http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb57524/gearsofwar/images/c/c9/Mr._Theron2.jpg
> > > > >
> > > > > Sylux: http://cdn.wikimg.net/metroidwiki/images/thumb/f/f8/Sylux_mph_Artwork.png/250px-Sylux_mph_Artwork.png
> > > >
> > > > What if I don’t give a Yoink! about gears of war or metroid. 343 said they were trying to make the spartan armor in Halo 4 look more functional than it was in previous games, from what I’m seeing they are failing, this bothers me because Halo has always been an interesting universe because its continuity made sense and was for the most part pretty logical.
> > >
> > > Okay settle down there pardner, no need to get upset. If you don’t like that armor don’t wear it. There’s plenty of other helmets to wear.
> >
> > I’m not but this should be a foresight into 343’s treatment of the story, they’ll probably discredit it even further. And those helmets in GoW and Metroid make more sense given the fact at least they have nothing on them suggesting a visor is even necessary. I’m going to have to look at the armor either way.
>
> Well when somebody counters your point with examples and you respond with “What if I don’t give a yoink” makes you seem at the very least upset. And how does the design of some armor made for multi player affect the story in any way? Unless the masterchief is wearing that armor I don’t see it making any impact on the story. Halo 3 had the hayabusa armor from Ninja Gaiden does that mean they take place in the same universe? No. It had no impact on the story of halo whatsoever.

My friend you seem to be missing the fundamental point of this argument 343i said that it is trying to make the amour seem more functional and they also said that the line been multilayer, fiction and campaign has been erased

> > > > > > > It’s a videogame, it doesn’t have to make sense. The locust in gears of war, the theron guards specifically, have NO visor on their helmets, no eye slits, yet they can wipe you out with precision weapons. In one of the Metroid Prime games there’s a character, Sylux who has a vertical visor on his helmet. Maybe 343 will explain how the spartans can see in those helmets but they don’t have to. Besides there’s plenty of other helmets you can wear. I really don’t understand the outrage towards these helmets, it’s not like the Masterchief is gonna be wearing any of these helmets.
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > Anyways here’s some pictures so you can see what I’m talking about.
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > Theron guard using torque bow: http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb57524/gearsofwar/images/c/c9/Mr._Theron2.jpg
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > Sylux: http://cdn.wikimg.net/metroidwiki/images/thumb/f/f8/Sylux_mph_Artwork.png/250px-Sylux_mph_Artwork.png
> > > > > >
> > > > > > What if I don’t give a Yoink! about gears of war or metroid. 343 said they were trying to make the spartan armor in Halo 4 look more functional than it was in previous games, from what I’m seeing they are failing, this bothers me because Halo has always been an interesting universe because its continuity made sense and was for the most part pretty logical.
> > > > >
> > > > > Okay settle down there pardner, no need to get upset. If you don’t like that armor don’t wear it. There’s plenty of other helmets to wear.
> > > >
> > > > I’m not but this should be a foresight into 343’s treatment of the story, they’ll probably discredit it even further. And those helmets in GoW and Metroid make more sense given the fact at least they have nothing on them suggesting a visor is even necessary. I’m going to have to look at the armor either way.
> > >
> > > Well when somebody counters your point with examples and you respond with “What if I don’t give a yoink” makes you seem at the very least upset. And how does the design of some armor made for multi player affect the story in any way? Unless the masterchief is wearing that armor I don’t see it making any impact on the story. Halo 3 had the hayabusa armor from Ninja Gaiden does that mean they take place in the same universe? No. It had no impact on the story of halo whatsoever.
> >
> > The multiplayer is part of the story this time around, and the armor in multiplayer has always been part of the lore anyway. You didn’t counter my point you just gave 2 examples of where other videos games didn’t make sense. If -Yoink!- kills jews does that make it ok for everyone else?
>
> That’s a completely different scenario and is irrelevant. It’s pretty clear you aren’t gonna change your mind any time soon. So I’m not gonna waste any more of my time.

Its the same logic. If you want to concede then be my guest.