Someone explain doubles

I haven’t played doubles in a long time. Is the goal during your first 10 games to get ranked as low as possible. I got stuck with the same guy last night 3 games in a row and he constantly betrayed me or took my shield down so I was a 1 shot kill. I look up his stats, overall he has positive k/d ratio and win ratio but his first 10 games of doubles to get ranked he was 3 kills 85 deaths and all losses

So those who play is this normal in doubles or ???

You just got matched with someone not playing good.
If I go into doubles it has to be with a friend in a party so we can communicate.

Sounds like he was purposely throwing his placement matches so he could be placed in bronze. I hate when people do that.

Sounds like a smurf account. Someone who is on an alternate account and purposely throwing games to be ranked low and be matched with people who are worse than him.

> 2533275050532363;2:
> You just got matched with someone not playing good.
> If I go into doubles it has to be with a friend in a party so we can communicate.

Last time I played was Halo 2 when my friends were still playing.

I think I’ll stay away from Doubles

You have to back out after the game, wait a 1min or 2, then change from balanced or expanded, then you should get someone different. Also I recommend not solo matching and just get a friend the play with.

Another story of why I only bother to rank FFA. If you don’t have regular friends to play with it’s not worth your time trying to rank with randoms.

You just need a good teammate and it is quite enjoyable.