Someone e-mail Frank NOW

Someone no everyone send them all a complaint e-mail saying give us Anv. BTB back or something invoving Anv. BTB.

Hello, I am Frank. Please don’t email me, I don’t want your crap.

Big Team Battle features Anniversary maps, there’s your alternative.

we won’t be adding playlists at this point in the game’s life.

> Someone no everyone send them all a complaint e-mail saying give us Anv. BTB back or something invoving Anv. BTB.

Here’s an idea, you do it. Your idea, you do it.

When you can show proof that you have done it, I MAY think about it.

Na too lazy.

> Na too lazy.

THen do us all a favor and shut it!

If you are too damn lazy to do anything for yourself, why do you think we want to do things for you?

This is the problem with this country. Too many lazy fools want everyone else to do their job for them.

I just got a better idea I QUIT HALO ANYTHING INVOLVING 343 I AM NOT PLAYING. Make Anv. BTB and the other DLC playlist avaliable and I am back and everyone else in Reach is happy. At least make the DLC maps more common ( headlong and timberland in the map choices every few matches.)

> I just got a better idea I QUIT HALO ANYTHING INVOLVING 343 I AM NOT PLAYING. Make Anv. BTB and the other DLC playlist avaliable and I am back and everyone else in Reach is happy. At least make the DLC maps more common ( headlong and timberland in the map choices every few matches.)

One person not buying Halo 4?

Oh god, 343i are already changing everything just for you.

Stop making a fool of yourself.

Sorry just that I and about evry other Reach fan loved DLC mainly Anv. BTB and we hate to see playlist go. I am calm now. But please at least make the DLC maps more common because I only play on a DLC map in a normal playlist once or twice a week.

> Sorry just that I and about evry other Reach fan loved DLC mainly Anv. BTB and we hate to see playlist go. I am calm now. But please at least make the DLC maps more common because I only play on a DLC map in a normal playlist once or twice a week.

They can’t force people to buy DLC, which is exactly why you don’t see DLC matchups, players simply don’t have the DLC.

Can we at least make them free now? I mean Halo 3 had a few free map packs and the others were free with ODST.

> Can we at least make them free now? I mean Halo 3 had a few free map packs and the others were free with ODST.

Halo 3 had ONE map pack that was free and it had no achievements linked to it, while all other DLC for Halo games do, including Reach’s, so they can never be free.

> Sorry just that I and about evry other Reach fan loved DLC

All 60 of you?

Okay well maybe not Squad DLC but people liked it at least. I meant to say the Anneversary BTB maps which you know that many people loved.

> Okay well maybe not Squad DLC but people liked it at least. I meant to say the Anneversary BTB maps which you know that many people loved.

Yet keeping a playlist with three maps while Big Team Battle already existed was redundant.

Maybe 343i could meet these people in the middle and just bring it back untill Halo 4 is launched?

That way they save space or what ever their reasons were in the first place and for the next three months people are happy while they wait for the new game?

Just a suggestion from someone who doesn’t care either way.

> > Okay well maybe not Squad DLC but people liked it at least. I meant to say the Anneversary BTB maps which you know that many people loved.
>
> Yet keeping a playlist with three maps while Big Team Battle already existed was redundant.

Not if it was the only way to play those 3 maps (that you paid for) with any kind of regularity.

> > Sorry just that I and about evry other Reach fan loved DLC
>
> All 60 of you?

I’m curious to see if you have any facts or stats to back up that claim.

I’ve played a lot of Squad, and I’ve never seen numbers that low.

I accept that numbers were lower than other playlists, but not “60”

LoL. I’m pretty sure anything involving Halo: Reach goes directly into his “Junk” folder. =)

Dear Frank

How’s it going? Uh, I don’t know you, but hey I love, huh… I really don’t know what you do? Um some guys here on this forum want something done about the changes made in the August update to Reach. I don’t know. I don’t play anymore. Well I still forge maps for my kid so he can drop tanks on my head. Kids I swear first tanks then it’s t-bagging. Anyways huh, keep doing what it is you do.

Peace.