some weapons should have iron sights?

i think the smg, magnum, saw, plasma pistol, rocket Launcher, carbine, shotgun and scattershot should have aim down sights, who agrees??? And if not, why???

edit:

by the way yeh, i realize u guys make some good reasons innit but i woud at least like da option.

NO!

> NO!

plz can you tell me why? id like to know the communitys opinion on dis.

> > NO!
>
> plz can you tell me why? id like to know the communitys opinion on dis.

In prior to the word ‘‘CoD’’.

> > > NO!
> >
> > plz can you tell me why? id like to know the communitys opinion on dis.
>
> In prior to the word ‘‘CoD’’.

im sorry for my attitude now but that is a stupid reason, plenty of games have ads, not just cod. and cod didnt invent them either.

No. not because i think it’s wrong, but I fear that the resulting explosion of the Halo 4 forum might blow up the whole planet.

> No. not because i think it’s wrong, but I fear that the resulting explosion of the Halo 4 forum might blow up the whole universe.

FTFY

> No. not because i think it’s wrong, but I fear that the resulting explosion of the Halo 4 forum might blow up the whole planet.

yeh but if it is option then y wud it matter??? at least give us da option.

yeah what Oowoon said NO!!!

I think its more of a no because we’re all use to the sights we have, also there is no reason for aim down sights because our hud already does that.

Iron-sights for soldiers equipped with a neural lace are obsolete. Weapons like the magnum are smart-linked to their lace. It’s not necessary for halo.

i doubt 500 years from now they will bother putting iron sights on weapons, just a standardized mount that you put your favored sight on.

I like Halo, because it’s different then the rest of the shooters.

I have nothing against iron sights- I enjoy them in other games. I’d just prefer there to be more flavor in the market.

I say no sights :stuck_out_tongue:

I prefer gold sights over iron sights. Much more shinier :P.

In all seriousness? No, no weapons should have Aim Down Sights in Halo.

> Iron-sights for soldiers equipped with a neural lace are obsolete. Weapons like the magnum are smart-linked to their lace. It’s not necessary for halo.

ya i know and realize dat my bro, but i wud at least like 2 have an option for it. make da default setting normal halo sights innit.

Dude, sorry, but what would the difference be between Halo and CoD if that happened? Only the story would be.
The entire Halo universe would be ripped to shreds and some crappy Sci-Fi CoD would be the only thing left alive.

> Dude, sorry, but what would the difference be between Halo and CoD if that happened? Only the story would be.
> The entire Halo universe would be ripped to shreds and some crappy Sci-Fi CoD would be the only thing left alive.

yeh innit, i agree. but if ther was just an option for it then wat wud be the harm innit? and btw, ther are plenty of shooters nowadays with ADS, not just cod and cod didnt invent them.

Why would I aim down sights when the sight is painted on my visor?
If this was the Haloverse, I could move my weapon any way I want and a popup window would automatically appear in front of my one eye (right for me) with said window showing me my reticle’s sight with 100% accuracy.

I say no. all the cross hairs and zooms are smart-linked to the soldiers/spartans HUD. Iron sights are obsolete in this Sci-fi universe.

If they did that they might as well open a forum called I TOLD YOU IT WAS COD IN SPACE!