Some things to suggest for Forge.

Hallo Jeffron27 here. I’m a person who likes to create his maps and stuff for custom games. Keep in mind these are just for fun custom games, and that I hope these are included.

While I understand that Halo4’s matchmaking wasn’t the greatest, it’s forge had some hidden gems that, if you were creative enough you could really make fun crazy maps. So for Forge I’d like these features.

1-IMRPOVED MULTIPLE FORGE WORLDS: the first forge worlds we got, while unique and all provided an interesting scenery were all just WAAY to small. And this caused a reasonable outcry amongst those of us who wanted to really expand. The idea’s not bad however. I love the idea of multiple forge world options. Cause after reach I got tired of the same old blue-grass and green sky, aside from just being large it got tiresome after awhile, and I was excited to see that we were gonna get multiple forge maps.

That being said, if it’s possible, please implement Multiple forge maps but make them all fairly large as forge world was in Reach, I think a lot of other forgers would appreciate this.

2-PLAYER ZONES: Most people may or may not know this, but Player Zones I feel are some of the best features about Halo4’s Forge.

In the Player zones you could specify what team gets what traits and whether they become stronger or weaker when they enter. In Reach I use to host these games called AleinVsAleins called so because of the odd appearance of the ships but both weapons of UNSC and Covenant were available, you had the choice of shooting from your base using your weapon or one of the Wraith or Scorpions that were mounted like large turrets to attack the base. You could also fly to the enemies base using a Jetpack or a banshee or hornet to take out their turrets. Problem I failed to see was that if a player got a good weapon he could spawn camp the enemy team, and this I wasn’t sure how to correct.

With Player zones you can stay at your base and easily smash intruders like flies, this discourages spawn-camping for those of us who want to keep things better placed especially for base battlers. There might be others who use the Player Zones for a different reason, but either way it’s an awesome feature.

3-Territory Turrets: Anyone remember those turrets that upon activation would shoot away anyone who got to close to a base you captured? well you could also spawn them in maps for Team Slayer gametypes! I used this as extra security for the bases. If in Halo5 that this gametype comes back please make that be possible as well.

5-CHANGEABLE FORGE OBJECT SKINS: If my memory serves me right, there were people asking for the ability to change the appearance of forge objects. In Halo-Reach it was always just gray. I had hopes that Halo4 would do this to but it hasn’t. SoI hope that this next game can make us use different themes for the forge pieces like covenant, UNSC, Forunner and even change the colors as well. You could make invasion custom maps more authentic this way. And who knows what else you can do? the potential is great.

6-COLOR CHANGE FOR ALL VEHICLES: In Halo-Reach it was neat to see Reach get a color change for mongooses, in Halo4 I had hoped this would also occur but it not only didn’t do all the vehicles, it seemed like it removed the mongoose color change as well. This may not be a big thing to focus on, but I’d love to be able to change the colors of a banshee for team specifics the same for wraiths and even ghosts as well.

That’s all it at the top of my head. I know a competitive base is the main focus here, but make sure you give the people who like to forge somthing to look forward to as well. The ones that tend make custom maps for multiplayer madness or to stretch their creative muscles, do not forget them either.

What about this feature
Attach Objects
This feature allows the user to take several objects and attach them as one object. it can range from having 2 objects connect all the way to a really large ship that I know a lot of creative users tend to make. so if you wanted to move ship from one place to another. Its good for Symmetrical Maps.

They’re as well just turning Forge into a full on map maker and doing free map DLC. Halo simply doesn’t get the numbers to support paid map packs anymore.

Cosmetic micro-transactions and a DLC Campaign would probably fare better for Halo 5.

> They’re as well just turning Forge into a full on map maker and doing free map DLC. Halo simply doesn’t get the numbers to support paid map packs anymore.
>
> Cosmetic micro-transactions and a DLC Campaign would probably fare better for Halo 5.

?

I reccomend you check this thread out your ideas would be quite welcome amongst this already long list i compiled pre-halo 4