Some suggestions/thoughts for Firefight

Hi everybody! So I’ve been playing a lot of Halo 5 Mythic Warzone Firefight(wow that’s a mouthful) and I have a few thoughts about where Firefight should go with Infinite.

Firstly, I do actually like the objectives every round during Firefight. I think it adds something a little more interesting to do instead of just killing wave after wave of enemy. Don’t get me wrong, I do also really love the classic Firefight and hope that they include both types in the full game. The more options the better! I just hope they don’t only choose one or the other.

I do think that sometimes it can be a little too easy to die, but maybe that’s just because I’ve been playing a lot of Mythic Firefight to try to get to SR 152. That being said, when you do die it feels like it takes me a really long time to get back into a fight unless I use a vehicle req thingy. That could be because the maps are too big.

Speaking of maps, I do think it would be cool to have a classic Firefight mode that is just about surviving waves of enemies take place on the standard multiplayer maps like Halo Reach. Then you. plus have the bigger objective based Firefight on the Infinite equivalent of Warzone maps.

Well that’s really all I can think of for now. Sorry if this topic has been brought up before, but if you guys have any cool ideas for how Firefight should evolve in Halo Infinite I’d love to hear them!

My preferred Firefight is one with warzone levels of map scale and a dumbed down requisition system that doesn’t require microtransactions. Think loadouts almost. Multi team, I’m talking like 4 fireteams operating as waves of covenant or promethians come wave after wave to either bust some sort of objective or just kill the Spartans. There would of course be some sort of source of points like covenant killed and levels of objective success like full, half, or destroyed generators or something.

> 2533274873409464;2:
> My preferred Firefight is one with warzone levels of map scale and a dumbed down requisition system that doesn’t require microtransactions. Think loadouts almost. Multi team, I’m talking like 4 fireteams operating as waves of covenant or promethians come wave after wave to either bust some sort of objective or just kill the Spartans. There would of course be some sort of source of points like covenant killed and levels of objective success like full, half, or destroyed generators or something.

I’d like to point out that REQS don’t require micro transactions, I understand you’re a lower level so probably don’t have access to a lot of REQS yet but they’re easy enough to get through just playing the game…just needed to get that out of the way.

I do find the idea of loadouts pretty interesting, something to start off with and fulfill certain roles but can still adjust by picking up new weapons. Perhaps as a optional game mode? Would be interesting - gives me Halo Reach vibes.

To some extent I’d like to see firefight take on a huge scale, I think it would be cool but I don’t really know how it’d work. Just spitballing ideas really.