Some suggestions/ideas for Halo 6

Hey guys, I think that now is a good time to start talking about ideas and suggestions for Halo 6. With Halo 5 having been out for like a year and a half at this point, and halo 6 probably coming out late next year, I thought that it’d be fun to talk about what we hope to see in halo 6 and, who knows, maybe 343 will even implement some of our ideas into the game.

Don’t get me wrong guys, I do enjoy halo 5 but I definitely think that there are a lot of improvements that can be made to make halo 6 an awesome game, and overall just more fun. I personally, would really like if 343 went back to the more classic halo feel. Now I know, some of you are probably already getting ready to respond to this thread about how you’re sick of people complaining about the change in gameplay formula, but maybe my arguments will change your mind. I will probably enjoy halo 6 however it comes out, but I have a few different improvements that could be made to make it more fun, and to make people want to play it longer. I believe that it is imperative to the franchise that Halo 6 does well, not only because of the comeback Halo’s popularity has been making since Halo 4, but also because of the fact that Halo 6 will be modern Halo’s debut on the PC gaming platform. If Halo 6 makes a good impression on the PC community, it could massively increase the player base and the size/interest in the MLG/ESL circuit. Obviously, 343 isn’t going to have PC and Xbox players play with each other besides custom games, because that would be unbalanced and stupid, but having a large PC community and large Xbox community definitely won’t hurt the game. Having content creators on both platforms (Twitch, YouTube etc.) will increase interest, leading to more people playing the game on both platforms, which is a great thing. I’ll be bolding my main points for those who don’t want to read all the text.

Enough with introductions, let’s get into the fun stuff! Personally, I would prefer if there was no sprint in halo 6. I think that if Halo 6 has a movement style similar to Halo 2, it will help to give it that signature halo feeling, and distinguish it from other shooters. If Halo 6 has Halo 2 style movement with thrusters like in Halo 5, I think it’ll make a really fun movement system that requires people to think more about their positioning than most modern games, while also allowing for a little bit of special movement to make encounters more interesting.

This next point, while not ultra important to gameplay, would, in my mind make halo 6 look better, and again, give it that true halo feeling. 343 should have classic style weapons in halo 6. Guns like the battle rifle and rocket launcher are just so distinctively Halo, yet 343 has decided to change them for no apparent reason other than to say that they are new versions of the older guns. Look at how excited the community got when 343 added in classic weapon models! Most fans prefer the older weapon designs. Having guns that look more like the older models could even be explained in the lore by saying that all weapons are needed for the war against the forerunners (and flood fingers crossed) so older weapons that still are functioning effectively are being used along side the newer guns. Another explanation would be having a new permutation of guns that look like the older models (i.e. halo 2/3 mixed with the higher detail of halo 4/5’s guns) as an upgrade to the current weapons in game.

The points that I’ve discussed so far have been all about making Halo 6 feel more like classic halo games, and this is by far the most effective way to achieve that. 343 needs to have a more halo-y art style. The gritty feeling of Halo 1-Reach was so good I truly don’t think that there is anyone out there who prefers 343’s weird plastic-y art style (and if someone says they do I would question weather they know the difference between art style and graphics) Halo wars 2, at least in cutscenes actually has a really good halo look to it, but I’m assuming that was blur studio’s work, not 343’s, so I don’t know if we can count on that look as 343’s new style for halo. Either way, going back to the older art style would drastically improve the way Halo looks.

Another important point for what would make Halo 6 better would be having map design akin to halo 2/3. Obviously I don’t just want remakes of maps from halo 2/3, but I really preferred the flow of those maps to Halo 4 and 5’s. While I think halo 5 did a decent job at maps, I miss the outdoor maps with environmental elements and the more arena-shooter feeling maps, and I definitely dislike the excessive amount of clean, fake-looking UNSC facility maps. In my opinion, Bungie is/was really fantastic at map theming. Even though I hate the flow of a lot of destiny maps, you can see a reason as to why the map is there. Nothing looks forced like maps in halo 4 and 5 do. That aspect was one of my favorites of halo 2 and 3 (can’t really say the same for CE since those maps were sort of just there, but that’s excusable seeing as it came out in 2001 and graphics just weren’t there yet) every single map in halo 2 and 3 looks like an actual location that should be there. None of them look like it’s a facility specifically built for training like every map in halo 5 does, and barriers/cover all make sense in the context of the map. Plus, it was fun playing on maps that were wildly different. In halo 5 its like, “Oh, here’s a unsc facility in a cold place, here’s one in some lava, here’s an underwater one, oh, look, a city! That’s different! Never mind it looks just like all of the unsc facilities anyway”

My last improvement is about the progression system in general. I think having daily challenges like in Halo reach would be great, because it gives people an incentive/goal to work forward to every day that they play the game. I think that the level progression system should go back to a named rank system. As it stands right now, no one cares about ranking up, because it’s just a number, not a named rank that you want to reach, and if people have a goal, they want to play more. Going along with the whole goal thing, 343 should make it so that armor and helmets are unlocked through achievements instead of randomly. Guns and stuff for warzone could still be random if that element is necessary, but having to complete an achievement to get a helmet/piece of armor is way more satisfying and fun.

Like I said, I really have enjoyed halo 5. The base mechanics are awesome, and the multiplayer is one of the most fun, but if 343 makes halo 6 with more of the elements I’ve suggested, it will easily be my favorite halo game of all time. Please comment any ideas you guys have that would make Halo 6 your favorite Halo game, or at least one that you have a lot of fun playing.

I think the appropriate forum to post this would be in the general discussion

Dollar says someone just spent an hour on youtube.

> 2533274964388716;3:
> Dollar says someone just spent an hour on youtube.

What makes ya say that :confused:

It’s a rehashed topic. There’s a distinct community of youtubers who ahem “voice their opinions” about taking out sprint, old art styles, and everything else you listed. Basically, they want to play MCC forever, and they’re fine and dandy.

On the flipside, there’s another part of the HALO community that absolutely loves how the game is ever-evolving. Bonnie Ross’ recentspeech said they’re bringing back split screen, and they’ve hinted as recently as last week about black undersuits coming back for HALO 6. I personally fit in the latter category. I like sprint, evolving game mechanics, and a vast variety of weapons.

You’re going to have people who miss some of the old stuff ( believe it or not, there ARE people who desperately miss jetpacks ), but you’re gonna have people who adore the new stuff, too. I can only speak for myself. But, if you catch yourself saying , “See, 343? This is what EVERYBODY wants”, you’re going to find out it’s probably the most wrong statement you can make. The good news? 343 is listenening to all sides in order to try and make everyone happy, without boring us to death by rehashing gameplay from 11 years ago. Building an old game with a new coat of paint would be the worst idea ever, , and regressively boring for everyone who actually enjoy HALO 5. You’ll end up with a tiny, echo chamber of a community who’s so happy to have MCC-style back…and no one to play with… since the other half the community will be bored of regressing back to the same-ol’ schtick.

The best video I saw made a case for ‘classic playlists’, so people who want the old style can be happy without having to ‘get gud’ with this new style. Everyone’s included, everyone wins. We kinda had it for a week or two, and you can totally make custom games without sprint and whatever classic weapons you want.

I just want a jet pack.

> 2533274964388716;5:
> It’s a rehashed topic. There’s a distinct community of youtubers who ahem “voice their opinions” about taking out sprint, old art styles, and everything else you listed. Basically, they want to play MCC forever, and they’re fine and dandy.
>
> On the flipside, there’s another part of the HALO community that absolutely loves how the game is ever-evolving. Bonnie Ross’ recentspeech said they’re bringing back split screen, and they’ve hinted as recently as last week about black undersuits coming back for HALO 6. I personally fit in the latter category. I like sprint, evolving game mechanics, and a vast variety of weapons.
>
> You’re going to have people who miss some of the old stuff ( believe it or not, there ARE people who desperately miss jetpacks ), but you’re gonna have people who adore the new stuff, too. I can only speak for myself. But, if you catch yourself saying , “See, 343? This is what EVERYBODY wants”, you’re going to find out it’s probably the most wrong statement you can make. The good news? 343 is listenening to all sides in order to try and make everyone happy, without boring us to death by rehashing gameplay from 11 years ago. Building an old game with a new coat of paint would be the worst idea ever, , and regressively boring for everyone who actually enjoy HALO 5. You’ll end up with a tiny, echo chamber of a community who’s so happy to have MCC-style back…and no one to play with… since the other half the community will be bored of regressing back to the same-ol’ schtick.
>
> The best video I saw made a case for ‘classic playlists’, so people who want the old style can be happy without having to ‘get gud’ with this new style. Everyone’s included, everyone wins. We kinda had it for a week or two, and you can totally make custom games without sprint and whatever classic weapons you want.
>
> I just want a jet pack.

Uh, I never said that I want 343 to go back to gameplay from 11 years ago, I just want halo 6 to feel more like a halo game. As I said, I really do enjoy halo 5, but with a different art style in halo 6, some more “classic-style” movement, and a named progression system, I think Halo 6 will be a better game. If you don’t agree with me, why not list some ideas that you have for halo 6?

I wasn’t talking about you. I was talking about the youtube 'commentators". Marsha , Marsha, Marsha.

A beautiful campaing like Halo 2 and 3

> 2533274964388716;7:
> I wasn’t talking about you. I was talking about the youtube 'commentators". Marsha , Marsha, Marsha.

Ah sorry, just misinterpreted what you were saying I guess.

> 2533274860641698;8:
> A beautiful campaing like Halo 2 and 3

Yes! My post was really multiplayer-centric, but a good campaign would be absolutely awesome, and that just used to be my expectation for halo games.

> 2533274964388716;5:
> It’s a rehashed topic. There’s a distinct community of youtubers who ahem “voice their opinions” about taking out sprint, old art styles, and everything else you listed. Basically, they want to play MCC forever, and they’re fine and dandy.
>
> On the flipside, there’s another part of the HALO community that absolutely loves how the game is ever-evolving. Bonnie Ross’ recentspeech said they’re bringing back split screen, and they’ve hinted as recently as last week about black undersuits coming back for HALO 6. I personally fit in the latter category. I like sprint, evolving game mechanics, and a vast variety of weapons.
>
> You’re going to have people who miss some of the old stuff ( believe it or not, there ARE people who desperately miss jetpacks ), but you’re gonna have people who adore the new stuff, too. I can only speak for myself. But, if you catch yourself saying , “See, 343? This is what EVERYBODY wants”, you’re going to find out it’s probably the most wrong statement you can make. The good news? 343 is listenening to all sides in order to try and make everyone happy, without boring us to death by rehashing gameplay from 11 years ago. Building an old game with a new coat of paint would be the worst idea ever, , and regressively boring for everyone who actually enjoy HALO 5. You’ll end up with a tiny, echo chamber of a community who’s so happy to have MCC-style back…and no one to play with… since the other half the community will be bored of regressing back to the same-ol’ schtick.
>
> The best video I saw made a case for ‘classic playlists’, so people who want the old style can be happy without having to ‘get gud’ with this new style. Everyone’s included, everyone wins. We kinda had it for a week or two, and you can totally make custom games without sprint and whatever classic weapons you want.
>
> I just want a jet pack.

__It’s a rehashed topic. There’s a distinct community of youtubers who ahem “voice their opinions” about taking out sprint, old art styles, and everything else you listed. Basically, they want to play MCC forever, and they’re fine and dandy.__No, they want to play a Halo game that builds on top of a formula that worked with the highly popular original trilogy of games. None of these Halo YouTubers have said that all they want is a Halo 2 or Halo 3 reskin. Most of them have said that they want Halo games that naturally evolve from the original formula, not games that completely change the formula all together.

**I personally fit in the latter category. I like sprint, evolving game mechanics, and a vast variety of weapons.**I’m not going to turn this into a sprint debate, but here’s something I just tried a few minutes ago and I think it provides a great middle ground between the two gameplay styles. Go into custom games and set the movement speed to 120% (Sprint in Halo 5 is 130% of the base walking speed, so this is somewhere in the middle of sprinting and walking) and turn off sprint. Now walk around a map. This setting still preserves ground pound, thruster, clamber, and stabilizers while removing sprint, slide, and spartan charge. I think it feels really smooth and even though there isn’t any sprint, it doesn’t feel slow.

**Building an old game with a new coat of paint would be the worst idea ever, , and regressively boring for everyone who actually enjoy HALO 5. You’ll end up with a tiny, echo chamber of a community who’s so happy to have MCC-style back…and no one to play with… since the other half the community will be bored of regressing back to the same-ol’ schtick.**I agree. But again, I think there needs to be a middle ground with gameplay. With the settings I described above, I think both sides would be happy. There’s still new spartan abilities like thruster, clamber, ground pound, and stabilizers for the fans of the new gameplay and no sprint for fans of the old gameplay. Ideally, I’d like to remove smart-link but that isn’t an option in custom games.

**The best video I saw made a case for ‘classic playlists’, so people who want the old style can be happy without having to ‘get gud’ with this new style. Everyone’s included, everyone wins.**Unfortunately, classic playlists don’t really work in Halo 5. The problem is that Halo 5’s entire sandbox is essentially designed around the current style of gameplay. This means that Halo 5’s weapons and maps don’t work well with classic settings. And even if Halo 5’s sandbox was compatible with classic gameplay, I don’t think it would really be fair to isolate those players to one or two playlists. There needs to be a middle ground.

> 2533274964465607;11:
> > 2533274964388716;5:
> > It’s a rehashed topic. There’s a distinct community of youtubers who ahem “voice their opinions” about taking out sprint, old art styles, and everything else you listed. Basically, they want to play MCC forever, and they’re fine and dandy.
> >
> > On the flipside, there’s another part of the HALO community that absolutely loves how the game is ever-evolving. Bonnie Ross’ recentspeech said they’re bringing back split screen, and they’ve hinted as recently as last week about black undersuits coming back for HALO 6. I personally fit in the latter category. I like sprint, evolving game mechanics, and a vast variety of weapons.
> >
> > You’re going to have people who miss some of the old stuff ( believe it or not, there ARE people who desperately miss jetpacks ), but you’re gonna have people who adore the new stuff, too. I can only speak for myself. But, if you catch yourself saying , “See, 343? This is what EVERYBODY wants”, you’re going to find out it’s probably the most wrong statement you can make. The good news? 343 is listenening to all sides in order to try and make everyone happy, without boring us to death by rehashing gameplay from 11 years ago. Building an old game with a new coat of paint would be the worst idea ever, , and regressively boring for everyone who actually enjoy HALO 5. You’ll end up with a tiny, echo chamber of a community who’s so happy to have MCC-style back…and no one to play with… since the other half the community will be bored of regressing back to the same-ol’ schtick.
> >
> > The best video I saw made a case for ‘classic playlists’, so people who want the old style can be happy without having to ‘get gud’ with this new style. Everyone’s included, everyone wins. We kinda had it for a week or two, and you can totally make custom games without sprint and whatever classic weapons you want.
> >
> > I just want a jet pack.
>
> It’s a rehashed topic. There’s a distinct community of youtubers who ahem “voice their opinions” about taking out sprint, old art styles, and everything else you listed. Basically, they want to play MCC forever, and they’re fine and dandy. No, they want to play a Halo game that builds on top of a formula that worked with the highly popular original trilogy of games. None of these Halo YouTubers have said that all they want is a Halo 2 or Halo 3 reskin. Most of them have said that they want Halo games that naturally evolve from the original formula, not games that completely change the formula all together.
>
> I personally fit in the latter category. I like sprint, evolving game mechanics, and a vast variety of weapons. I’m not going to turn this into a sprint debate, but here’s something I just tried a few minutes ago and I think it provides a great middle ground between the two gameplay styles. Go into custom games and set the movement speed to 120% (Sprint in Halo 5 is 130% of the base walking speed, so this is somewhere in the middle of sprinting and walking) and turn off sprint. Now walk around a map. This setting still preserves ground pound, thruster, clamber, and stabilizers while removing sprint, slide, and spartan charge. I think it feels really smooth and even though there isn’t any sprint, it doesn’t feel slow.
>
> Building an old game with a new coat of paint would be the worst idea ever, , and regressively boring for everyone who actually enjoy HALO 5. You’ll end up with a tiny, echo chamber of a community who’s so happy to have MCC-style back…and no one to play with… since the other half the community will be bored of regressing back to the same-ol’ schtick. I agree. But again, I think there needs to be a middle ground with gameplay. With the settings I described above, I think both sides would be happy. There’s still new spartan abilities like thruster, clamber, ground pound, and stabilizers for the fans of the new gameplay and no sprint for fans of the old gameplay. Ideally, I’d like to remove smart-link but that isn’t an option in custom games.
>
> The best video I saw made a case for ‘classic playlists’, so people who want the old style can be happy without having to ‘get gud’ with this new style. Everyone’s included, everyone wins. Unfortunately, classic playlists don’t really work in Halo 5. The problem is that Halo 5’s entire sandbox is essentially designed around the current style of gameplay. This means that Halo 5’s weapons and maps don’t work well with classic settings. And even if Halo 5’s sandbox was compatible with classic gameplay, I don’t think it would really be fair to isolate those players to one or two playlists. There needs to be a middle ground.

Yeah, these are the sort of ideas that I wanted to convey in my post. I’m not asking for halo 2 version 2, but I would like if future halo games looked and felt like halo. I’m not saying that Halo 5 doesn’t (well maybe it doesn’t look like a halo game) but I think a lot of what you mentioned and what I put in my original post would help create a game that is distinctively halo, but still feels fresh and modern. For example, while this sort of is a minor topic, the weapon design in halo 4 was based off of reach’s, which just doesn’t make sense. Reach was a prequel, so designs should’ve been based off of Halo 3’s. I’m not saying that what weapons look like really is a huge issue, but it’s the little details that differentiate great games from good games.

> 2535428931873471;12:
> > 2533274964465607;11:
> > > 2533274964388716;5:
> > > It’s a rehashed topic. There’s a distinct community of youtubers who ahem “voice their opinions” about taking out sprint, old art styles, and everything else you listed. Basically, they want to play MCC forever, and they’re fine and dandy.
> > >
> > > On the flipside, there’s another part of the HALO community that absolutely loves how the game is ever-evolving. Bonnie Ross’ recentspeech said they’re bringing back split screen, and they’ve hinted as recently as last week about black undersuits coming back for HALO 6. I personally fit in the latter category. I like sprint, evolving game mechanics, and a vast variety of weapons.
> > >
> > > You’re going to have people who miss some of the old stuff ( believe it or not, there ARE people who desperately miss jetpacks ), but you’re gonna have people who adore the new stuff, too. I can only speak for myself. But, if you catch yourself saying , “See, 343? This is what EVERYBODY wants”, you’re going to find out it’s probably the most wrong statement you can make. The good news? 343 is listenening to all sides in order to try and make everyone happy, without boring us to death by rehashing gameplay from 11 years ago. Building an old game with a new coat of paint would be the worst idea ever, , and regressively boring for everyone who actually enjoy HALO 5. You’ll end up with a tiny, echo chamber of a community who’s so happy to have MCC-style back…and no one to play with… since the other half the community will be bored of regressing back to the same-ol’ schtick.
> > >
> > > The best video I saw made a case for ‘classic playlists’, so people who want the old style can be happy without having to ‘get gud’ with this new style. Everyone’s included, everyone wins. We kinda had it for a week or two, and you can totally make custom games without sprint and whatever classic weapons you want.
> > >
> > > I just want a jet pack.
> >
> > It’s a rehashed topic. There’s a distinct community of youtubers who ahem “voice their opinions” about taking out sprint, old art styles, and everything else you listed. Basically, they want to play MCC forever, and they’re fine and dandy. No, they want to play a Halo game that builds on top of a formula that worked with the highly popular original trilogy of games. None of these Halo YouTubers have said that all they want is a Halo 2 or Halo 3 reskin. Most of them have said that they want Halo games that naturally evolve from the original formula, not games that completely change the formula all together.
> >
> > I personally fit in the latter category. I like sprint, evolving game mechanics, and a vast variety of weapons. I’m not going to turn this into a sprint debate, but here’s something I just tried a few minutes ago and I think it provides a great middle ground between the two gameplay styles. Go into custom games and set the movement speed to 120% (Sprint in Halo 5 is 130% of the base walking speed, so this is somewhere in the middle of sprinting and walking) and turn off sprint. Now walk around a map. This setting still preserves ground pound, thruster, clamber, and stabilizers while removing sprint, slide, and spartan charge. I think it feels really smooth and even though there isn’t any sprint, it doesn’t feel slow.
> >
> > Building an old game with a new coat of paint would be the worst idea ever, , and regressively boring for everyone who actually enjoy HALO 5. You’ll end up with a tiny, echo chamber of a community who’s so happy to have MCC-style back…and no one to play with… since the other half the community will be bored of regressing back to the same-ol’ schtick. I agree. But again, I think there needs to be a middle ground with gameplay. With the settings I described above, I think both sides would be happy. There’s still new spartan abilities like thruster, clamber, ground pound, and stabilizers for the fans of the new gameplay and no sprint for fans of the old gameplay. Ideally, I’d like to remove smart-link but that isn’t an option in custom games.
> >
> > The best video I saw made a case for ‘classic playlists’, so people who want the old style can be happy without having to ‘get gud’ with this new style. Everyone’s included, everyone wins. Unfortunately, classic playlists don’t really work in Halo 5. The problem is that Halo 5’s entire sandbox is essentially designed around the current style of gameplay. This means that Halo 5’s weapons and maps don’t work well with classic settings. And even if Halo 5’s sandbox was compatible with classic gameplay, I don’t think it would really be fair to isolate those players to one or two playlists. There needs to be a middle ground.
>
> Yeah, these are the sort of ideas that I wanted to convey in my post. I’m not asking for halo 2 version 2, but I would like if future halo games looked and felt like halo. I’m not saying that Halo 5 doesn’t (well maybe it doesn’t look like a halo game) but I think a lot of what you mentioned and what I put in my original post would help create a game that is distinctively halo, but still feels fresh and modern. For example, while this sort of is a minor topic, the weapon design in halo 4 was based off of reach’s, which just doesn’t make sense. Reach was a prequel, so designs should’ve been based off of Halo 3’s. I’m not saying that what weapons look like really is a huge issue, but it’s the little details that differentiate great games from good games.

Yup, I basically feel the same way. Halo obviously needs to evolve, but that doesn’t mean it needs to copy every other shooter on the market. I think clamber, ground pound, and thrusters are all fine additions to the game but stuff like sprint just ruins the pacing that makes Halo feel like Halo.

> 2533274964465607;13:
> Yup, I basically feel the same way. Halo obviously needs to evolve, but that doesn’t mean it needs to copy every other shooter on the market. I think clamber, ground pound, and thrusters are all fine additions to the game but stuff like sprint just ruins the pacing that makes Halo feel like Halo.

Exactly. This is especially true because of the fact that we’re living in an age where games that copy aren’t doing well. People want innovation in games, and prefer games that feel different. We’re done with the days where COD is setting industry standards (thankfully) I mean just look at the success of Overwatch and Battlefield one. People are sick of games bending over backwards to accommodate Call of Duty players and your typical sample group person who knows nothing about gaming. The reason that Battlefield 1 and Overwatch were/are so successful is because people enjoyed the fact that they were different from what is currently on the market. Once hardcore gamers like a game and give it positive feedback, more casual players decide to give it a try, and then it reaches your average guy who just bought a new console. If 343 would take a little bit of risk, and make halo feel like halo, I think that they’d be pleasantly surprised by the results.

> 2535428931873471;14:
> > 2533274964465607;13:
> > Yup, I basically feel the same way. Halo obviously needs to evolve, but that doesn’t mean it needs to copy every other shooter on the market. I think clamber, ground pound, and thrusters are all fine additions to the game but stuff like sprint just ruins the pacing that makes Halo feel like Halo.
>
> Exactly. This is especially true because of the fact that we’re living in an age where games that copy aren’t doing well. People want innovation in games, and prefer games that feel different. We’re done with the days where COD is setting industry standards (thankfully) I mean just look at the success of Overwatch and Battlefield one. People are sick of games bending over backwards to accommodate Call of Duty players and your typical sample group person who knows nothing about gaming. The reason that Battlefield 1 and Overwatch were/are so successful is because people enjoyed the fact that they were different from what is currently on the market. Once hardcore gamers like a game and give it positive feedback, more casual players decide to give it a try, and then it reaches your average guy who just bought a new console. If 343 would take a little bit of risk, and make halo feel like halo, I think that they’d be pleasantly surprised by the results.

CS:GO and Overwatch, two of the largest games on the market today, are both shooters that feature no-sprint gameplay. Yet people still find them incredibly fun and exciting. Overwatch especially broke the mold for modern shooters and it’s done very well. 343 keeps trying to market their games to people who don’t care about Halo while ignoring the people who do.

I like sprint. I like jetpacks. I have crippling depression. I like trains.

> 2533274964388716;16:
> I like sprint. I like jetpacks. I have crippling depression. I like trains.

Well. This was not the discussion I was hoping to have :confused:

We need a better campaign.
The WZ system isn’t the best.
I’m thinking some kind of Supply Drop system.
You have team-based drops and neutral drops.
Which means no reqs.

> 2535469741293678;18:
> We need a better campaign.
> The WZ system isn’t the best.
> I’m thinking some kind of Supply Drop system.
> You have team-based drops and neutral drops.
> Which means no reqs.

I definitely agree about the campaign, but honestly I’m not all that hopeful. I agree about warzone and getting rid of the req system, but I’m fuzzy on what you mean about the drop system. I’m hoping you aren’t referencing supply drops like in Call of Duty?

> 2535428931873471;19:
> > 2535469741293678;18:
> > We need a better campaign.
> > The WZ system isn’t the best.
> > I’m thinking some kind of Supply Drop system.
> > You have team-based drops and neutral drops.
> > Which means no reqs.
>
> I definitely agree about the campaign, but honestly I’m not all that hopeful. I agree about warzone and getting rid of the req system, but I’m fuzzy on what you mean about the drop system. I’m hoping you aren’t referencing supply drops like in Call of Duty?

They’re kind of like weapon pads.
Every so often, a pelican will fly in and drop of some weapons.
You have the team-based pelican drops that give slightly lesser weapons/vehicles but are safer to take, due to no one sitting there ready to attack.
And neutral ones that give better stuff but are dangerous.

Kind of like your dog running off to the bad side of town…