Some Suggestions For A Better Forum

Probably already discussed before but allow me to post my opinions. I believe this forum fails on so many fronts. Halo is the best game out there (IMO) and I want to see more and learn more about not just the game and how to get better but the members as well. With the forum set up as is, you cannot read a single post you (or others) make because by the time you go to read it, it’s already 3 or 4 pages back and you get absoutely no traffic on your posts.

True, alot of posts are filled with nonsense or “trolling” but the members who post legitimate questions (even if it’s theit opinion that they are) can get no resolution on a topic they are concerned with.

A solution (again, IMO) would be to seperate the Halo 4 forum into sub catagories or discussion groups. Thereby allowing members to post in the proper catagorey instead of one big forum where anyone and everyone posts whatever they feel or whatever they think into one big forum. I.E.- what we have now. This has made it very confusing as I would rather pin point my questions or searches vs. scrolling through page after page after page etc, etc, etc…

Most discussion forum are set up this way. The Xbox forum is set up this way. Why can’t the Halo forum be set up this way?

MikeGulf66

I understand the game needs things fixed and in many cases i agree. But its pretty bad when you get bad mouthed for enjoying the game. Too much negativity in the forums desquised in the name of feedback. Constructive critisism is good when done right though. I do think a few more administrative threads would possibly help.

> I understand the game needs things fixed and in many cases i agree. But its pretty bad when you get bad mouthed for enjoying the game. Too much negativity in the forums desquised in the name of feedback. Constructive critisism is good when done right though. I do think a few more administrative threads would possibly help.

Agreed!