Some Stuff Just Have To Go

Halo Reach may be really cool but there are some stuff on that have to go NOW!

1.) Removed

2.) Animes: Animes are for perverts! Here’s the main problem, some people make topless ones and there are a lot of kids that aren’t even 14, yet that are aloud to play Halo, and The only Halo thing that says “Partial Nudity” is Waypoint! Way to set an example to the kids!

3.) The new Waypoint look: The old versian looked way better! Switch it back please. At least make it so we can correct our spelling errors!

4.) Removed

5.) Removed

6.) Active Camo: Acttauly it just needs fixing, not removal. When you’re moving around you are very visible, it makes you deaf and that’s just annoying, and jams your’s and everyone elses radar, and that can give away the fact that there is a transparent guy in the area.

  1. Then don’t play pro. Hurr durr.

  2. Not really, it’s completely your choice whether or not to view them. If the parents find it offensive, then they can disable viewing user content in their parental controls.

  3. Meh. Is it really that big of a deal?

  4. Then just score skulls as soon as you collect them, or JUST DON’T PLAY HEADHUNTER. Not that hard.

  5. Magnums the worst gun? There are a few million CE vets who would like to have a word with you. Also, the voting system is built to favor the many, so if the majority of the people in your lobby want to play magnums, then you’re gonna play magnums. More people are happy if the game takes majority vote. I’m not sure if you’ve ever heard of this term yet, but: Balance. Maybe with the current sight lines, the DMR is way overpowered?

  6. Learn to use grammar. And spell. Those little red zig zag lines mean something.

These things have no problems, I understand that they may frustrate you, but there is no real reason to remove them.
(Also I myself get frustration from certain things, like armor lock)

And about the “making examples for kids” thing, the game is rated M for a reason, so as vile or vulgar the game is its the kid’s parents responsibility.

For your information, the “edit” button was reinstated a while ago. You can now edit any of your posts. Look for the edit symbol in the upper right corner!

The edit button looks like a pencil over there on the right of your post.

:slight_smile: Thanks to feedback from us here in the forums, they put it in for anytime editing.

> 1) Then don’t play pro. Hurr durr.
>
> 2) Not really, it’s completely your choice whether or not to view them. If the parents find it offensive, then they can disable viewing user content in their parental controls.
>
> 3) Meh. Is it really that big of a deal?
>
> 4) Then just score skulls as soon as you collect them, or JUST DON’T PLAY HEADHUNTER. Not that hard.
>
> 5) Magnums the worst gun? There are a few million CE vets who would like to have a word with you. Also, the voting system is built to favor the many, so if the majority of the people in your lobby want to play magnums, then you’re gonna play magnums. More people are happy if the game takes majority vote. I’m not sure if you’ve ever heard of this term yet, but: Balance. Maybe with the current sight lines, the DMR is way overpowered?
>
> 6) Learn to use grammar. And spell. Those little red zig zag lines mean something.

im completely agreeing with this guy. your complaining about of alot of things that you can easily avoid dude. stop complaining.

> 1) Then don’t play pro. Hurr durr.
>
> 2) Not really, it’s completely your choice whether or not to view them. If the parents find it offensive, then they can disable viewing user content in their parental controls.
>
> 3) Meh. Is it really that big of a deal?
>
> 4) Then just score skulls as soon as you collect them, or JUST DON’T PLAY HEADHUNTER. Not that hard.
>
> 5) Magnums the worst gun? There are a few million CE vets who would like to have a word with you. Also, the voting system is built to favor the many, so if the majority of the people in your lobby want to play magnums, then you’re gonna play magnums. More people are happy if the game takes majority vote. I’m not sure if you’ve ever heard of this term yet, but: Balance. Maybe with the current sight lines, the DMR is way overpowered?
>
> 6) Learn to use grammar. And spell. Those little red zig zag lines mean something.

I don’t want to play those games, but people vote for them and the reason why I don’t leave is because me and Bungie Really don’t like quitters. Also, I would use that right click if it actaully bring up the dictionary instead of these picture edits! So yes, I do know how to use red zigzags! The magnums I ment for Reach, I don’t have a problem with them in the other games. Finally, you can’t view your friends’ or share your Halo screenshots if you set it to “Friends Only.”

That’s all just silly.

I’m relieved to see something other than someone wanting Bloom and Armor Lock removed, though.

> > 1) Then don’t play pro. Hurr durr.
> >
> > 2) Not really, it’s completely your choice whether or not to view them. If the parents find it offensive, then they can disable viewing user content in their parental controls.
> >
> > 3) Meh. Is it really that big of a deal?
> >
> > 4) Then just score skulls as soon as you collect them, or JUST DON’T PLAY HEADHUNTER. Not that hard.
> >
> > 5) Magnums the worst gun? There are a few million CE vets who would like to have a word with you. Also, the voting system is built to favor the many, so if the majority of the people in your lobby want to play magnums, then you’re gonna play magnums. More people are happy if the game takes majority vote. I’m not sure if you’ve ever heard of this term yet, but: Balance. Maybe with the current sight lines, the DMR is way overpowered?
> >
> > 6) Learn to use grammar. And spell. Those little red zig zag lines mean something.
>
> I don’t want to play those games, but people vote for them and the reason why I don’t leave is because me and Bungie Really don’t like quitters. Also, I would use that right click if it actaully bring up the dictionary instead of these picture edits! So yes, I do know how to use red zigzags! The magnums I ment for Reach, I don’t have a problem with them in the other games. Finally, you can’t view your friends’ or share your Halo screenshots if you set it to “Friends Only.”

If those gametypes were outvoted compared to the other, then that means more people wanted that gametype than the others. By picking that gametype after the voting session, the game is satisfying the most people in the lobby.
The red zigzags. So what if the right click doesn’t have a dictionary function? Just search it on google, and it’ll correct it for you. Was this really that hard?
How is the magnum underpowered in SWAT magnums? One headshot kill, like it’s always been, just a range nerf compared to the DMR to combat camping.
As stated before, the games M 17+ rating makes it the parents’ responsibility, as they were warned. Also, let me remind you that it was your choice whether or not to view those screenshots. No one made you do it.

> > > 1) Then don’t play pro. Hurr durr.
> > >
> > > 2) Not really, it’s completely your choice whether or not to view them. If the parents find it offensive, then they can disable viewing user content in their parental controls.
> > >
> > > 3) Meh. Is it really that big of a deal?
> > >
> > > 4) Then just score skulls as soon as you collect them, or JUST DON’T PLAY HEADHUNTER. Not that hard.
> > >
> > > 5) Magnums the worst gun? There are a few million CE vets who would like to have a word with you. Also, the voting system is built to favor the many, so if the majority of the people in your lobby want to play magnums, then you’re gonna play magnums. More people are happy if the game takes majority vote. I’m not sure if you’ve ever heard of this term yet, but: Balance. Maybe with the current sight lines, the DMR is way overpowered?
> > >
> > > 6) Learn to use grammar. And spell. Those little red zig zag lines mean something.
> >
> > I don’t want to play those games, but people vote for them and the reason why I don’t leave is because me and Bungie Really don’t like quitters. Also, I would use that right click if it actaully bring up the dictionary instead of these picture edits! So yes, I do know how to use red zigzags! The magnums I ment for Reach, I don’t have a problem with them in the other games. Finally, you can’t view your friends’ or share your Halo screenshots if you set it to “Friends Only.”
>
> If those gametypes were outvoted compared to the other, then that means more people wanted that gametype than the others. By picking that gametype after the voting session, the game is satisfying the most people in the lobby.
> The red zigzags. So what if the right click doesn’t have a dictionary function? Just search it on google, and it’ll correct it for you. Was this really that hard?
> How is the magnum underpowered in SWAT magnums? One headshot kill, like it’s always been, just a range nerf compared to the DMR to combat camping.
> As stated before, the games M 17+ rating makes it the parents’ responsibility, as they were warned. Also, let me remind you that it was your choice whether or not to view those screenshots. No one made you do it.

I now thinking of removing the game ones now, but I didn’t say magnums were weak, they are really inacurate. Also, to just go to google and back all of the time would just be a pain, the right click way is way faster and easier. And for the screen shots, the back tells you why it’s rated that rating, and Halo Reach just says blood and violence, not sexual content or nudity. Lastly, it shows the screen shot up in the corner wether you want it or not! I’m only 13 an I’m getting sick of seeing that Anime Girl 2!

> Anime
/> What you said is just plain silly. Yes, some studios make -Yoink!- and perverted anime, just like some movie and TV studios film -Yoink!- movies and TV shows. But the fact of the matter is that that industry is very small and niche as opposed to the regular industry. The majority of anime is made up of action genre and genres aimed towards females (i.e. Moe, usually starring child-like over the top exaggerated anime girls. NOT perverted.) “Halo Legends was a collaborative work from several different studios that specialize in action-genre anime, known for the most successful and biggest anime in the industry history.

>Waypoint’s Look
/> Personally, I like the new look. It matches other areas of the sites. The editing function is a small pencil in the upper right hand corner of your post. It’s easy to miss, but I’m sure the forum dev team will change that eventually.

> Active Camouflage
/> Active Camo is probably the most balanced Armor Ability other than Sprint. The pros and cons are equally weighed. The pros being invisible unless moving too fast and jamming the enemy’ radar, the cons being not being able to move TOO fast and jamming your ally’s radar. Although the later isn’t that bad because your jammer dots still show up as friendly, so enemy dots are still visible on the radar. The only thing I have a beef with is how it acts when you move. I greatly prefer the beta AC.

> Halo Reach may be really cool but there are some stuff on that have to go NOW!
>
> 1.) Removed
>
> 2.) Animes: Animes are for perverts! Here’s the main problem, some people make topless ones and there are a lot of kids that aren’t even 14, yet that are aloud to play Halo, and The only Halo thing that says “Partial Nudity” is Waypoint! Way to set an example to the kids!
>
> 3.) The new Waypoint look: The old versian looked way better! Switch it back please. At least make it so we can correct our spelling errors!
>
> 4.) Removed
>
> 5.) Removed
>
> 6.) Active Camo: Acttauly it just needs fixing, not removal. When you’re moving around you are very visible, it makes you deaf and that’s just annoying, and jams your’s and everyone elses radar, and that can give away the fact that there is a transparent guy in the area.

Anime is not for perverts; let me clarify something. Anime is Japanese animation, it’s the same exact thing as a Cartoon or animated show from the United States but drawn by Japanese men and women. Family Guy is pretty perverted, South Park too but you don’t go around saying that because it’s from the US and we’re not perverted at all, no sir. Also, partial nudity is not that bad; If I had a kid, I’d be more worried that he was getting ideas from violent video games rather than nudity cause that’s natural, violence is not.

I never saw the old Waypoint look but I like how it looks now, so that’s my opinion :slight_smile:

and as for the camo; the point is for you to be stealthy. Move slowly across the map or hide in a certain spot to either sneak up on someone or escape someone who is chasing you. As for the silence, I don’t really mind; and as for the radar jammer, you know that works both ways right? It jams everyone’s radar, it makes you harder to find but it comes at a cost because you don’t know where your enemy could be.

The gameplay system, mainly armor perms, is all around choices/concequences. You don’t use the jetpack unless you want to get shot but you might need it to cross the map faster. You use armor lock to stop a rocket or something but you could be killed by someone who was waiting to kill you. It’s all about choices.

> > Halo Reach may be really cool but there are some stuff on that have to go NOW!
> >
> > 1.) Removed
> >
> > 2.) Animes: Animes are for perverts! Here’s the main problem, some people make topless ones and there are a lot of kids that aren’t even 14, yet that are aloud to play Halo, and The only Halo thing that says “Partial Nudity” is Waypoint! Way to set an example to the kids!
> >
> > 3.) The new Waypoint look: The old versian looked way better! Switch it back please. At least make it so we can correct our spelling errors!
> >
> > 4.) Removed
> >
> > 5.) Removed
> >
> > 6.) Active Camo: Acttauly it just needs fixing, not removal. When you’re moving around you are very visible, it makes you deaf and that’s just annoying, and jams your’s and everyone elses radar, and that can give away the fact that there is a transparent guy in the area.
>
> Anime is not for perverts; let me clarify something. Anime is Japanese animation, it’s the same exact thing as a Cartoon or animated show from the United States but drawn by Japanese men and women. Family Guy is pretty perverted, South Park too but you don’t go around saying that because it’s from the US and we’re not perverted at all, no sir. Also, partial nudity is not that bad; If I had a kid, I’d be more worried that he was getting ideas from violent video games rather than nudity cause that’s natural, violence is not.
>
> I never saw the old Waypoint look but I like how it looks now, so that’s my opinion :slight_smile:
>
> and as for the camo; the point is for you to be stealthy. Move slowly across the map or hide in a certain spot to either sneak up on someone or escape someone who is chasing you. As for the silence, I don’t really mind; and as for the radar jammer, you know that works both ways right? It jams everyone’s radar, it makes you harder to find but it comes at a cost because you don’t know where your enemy could be.
>
> The gameplay system, mainly armor perms, is all around choices/concequences. You don’t use the jetpack unless you want to get shot but you might need it to cross the map faster. You use armor lock to stop a rocket or something but you could be killed by someone who was waiting to kill you. It’s all about choices.

You let your child look at a naked woman! That is insanely inapropiate! Nudity is way worse than violence! And why do people keep bringing up edit! Almost every anime I seen on Halo is some woman you would expect to see in a strip club, it’s those topless ones I’m concerned about!
I know edit I used it before, you know how there is usualy a dictionary when you right click a miss spelled word,
Waypoint doesn’t have that, that is what I ment.

> > > Halo Reach may be really cool but there are some stuff on that have to go NOW!
> > >
> > > 1.) Removed
> > >
> > > 2.) Animes: Animes are for perverts! Here’s the main problem, some people make topless ones and there are a lot of kids that aren’t even 14, yet that are aloud to play Halo, and The only Halo thing that says “Partial Nudity” is Waypoint! Way to set an example to the kids!
> > >
> > > 3.) The new Waypoint look: The old versian looked way better! Switch it back please. At least make it so we can correct our spelling errors!
> > >
> > > 4.) Removed
> > >
> > > 5.) Removed
> > >
> > > 6.) Active Camo: Acttauly it just needs fixing, not removal. When you’re moving around you are very visible, it makes you deaf and that’s just annoying, and jams your’s and everyone elses radar, and that can give away the fact that there is a transparent guy in the area.
> >
> > Anime is not for perverts; let me clarify something. Anime is Japanese animation, it’s the same exact thing as a Cartoon or animated show from the United States but drawn by Japanese men and women. Family Guy is pretty perverted, South Park too but you don’t go around saying that because it’s from the US and we’re not perverted at all, no sir. Also, partial nudity is not that bad; If I had a kid, I’d be more worried that he was getting ideas from violent video games rather than nudity cause that’s natural, violence is not.
> >
> > I never saw the old Waypoint look but I like how it looks now, so that’s my opinion :slight_smile:
> >
> > and as for the camo; the point is for you to be stealthy. Move slowly across the map or hide in a certain spot to either sneak up on someone or escape someone who is chasing you. As for the silence, I don’t really mind; and as for the radar jammer, you know that works both ways right? It jams everyone’s radar, it makes you harder to find but it comes at a cost because you don’t know where your enemy could be.
> >
> > The gameplay system, mainly armor perms, is all around choices/concequences. You don’t use the jetpack unless you want to get shot but you might need it to cross the map faster. You use armor lock to stop a rocket or something but you could be killed by someone who was waiting to kill you. It’s all about choices.
>
> You let your child look at a naked woman! That is insanely inapropiate! Nudity is way worse than violence! And why do people keep bringing up edit! Almost every anime I seen on Halo is some woman you would expect to see in a strip club, it’s those topless ones I’m concerned about!
> I know edit I used it before, you know how there is usualy a dictionary when you right click a miss spelled word,
> Waypoint doesn’t have that, that is what I ment.

Dude, I don’t have a kid. I’m saying when I do; and for that matter, nudity is not worse than violence because -Yoink!- is natural. Everyone does it at some point; if I have a kid and he or she is interested in -Yoink!-, I’ll have the talk with them like my parents did with me. I’d rather not have to convince my kid that decapitating people is wrong.

@JacobTheGreat2
> For starters, you say you are only 13. Technically, you shouldn’t be even playing Halo for another 4-5 years. Secondly, Cortana (in-game and official canon depictions) is supposed to look the way she does. If you’re seeing Halo anime with nudity and -Yoink!- in it, then you yourself are looking for it, since search engines have filters to act against that sort of content appearing in the search.

Where are your parents, hmm? What are they doing to shield you from this sort of explicit content?

> @JacobTheGreat2
> > For starters, you say you are only 13. Technically, you shouldn’t be even playing Halo for another 4-5 years. Secondly, Cortana (in-game and official canon depictions) is supposed to look the way she does. If you’re seeing Halo anime with nudity and -Yoink!- in it, then you yourself are looking for it, since search engines have filters to act against that sort of content appearing in the search.
>
> Where are your parents, hmm? What are they doing to shield you from this sort of explicit content?

Filters, I got to try that thanks! Also, Not all M games are as bad as they appear to be, thats actauly a recondmendation, my mom has to check them before if I’m aloud to play, like I’m not aloud to play CoD, (and I wish I was aloud to play that) or Fable 3. The only M games that I’m currently aloud to play is Vanquish, Halo, and Assassins Creed. And mom said that they shouldn’t be letting play AC II, but I’m aloud to play it anyway. (I still can’t understand though why Brotherhood says “Sexual Themes” and the, you know what, is more prolonged!)

> 1) Then don’t play pro. Hurr durr.
>
> 2) Not really, it’s completely your choice whether or not to view them. If the parents find it offensive, then they can disable viewing user content in their parental controls.
>
> 3) Meh. Is it really that big of a deal?
>
> 4) Then just score skulls as soon as you collect them, or JUST DON’T PLAY HEADHUNTER. Not that hard.
>
> 5) Magnums the worst gun? There are a few million CE vets who would like to have a word with you. Also, the voting system is built to favor the many, so if the majority of the people in your lobby want to play magnums, then you’re gonna play magnums. More people are happy if the game takes majority vote. I’m not sure if you’ve ever heard of this term yet, but: Balance. Maybe with the current sight lines, the DMR is way overpowered?
>
> 6) Learn to use grammar. And spell. Those little red zig zag lines mean something.

Oh and bye the way, I do go for the destination, I just die right when I collect the skulls! And no for 3, I just wanted to add that in there.

> > > > Halo Reach may be really cool but there are some stuff on that have to go NOW!
> > > >
> > > > 1.) Removed
> > > >
> > > > 2.) Animes: Animes are for perverts! Here’s the main problem, some people make topless ones and there are a lot of kids that aren’t even 14, yet that are aloud to play Halo, and The only Halo thing that says “Partial Nudity” is Waypoint! Way to set an example to the kids!
> > > >
> > > > 3.) The new Waypoint look: The old versian looked way better! Switch it back please. At least make it so we can correct our spelling errors!
> > > >
> > > > 4.) Removed
> > > >
> > > > 5.) Removed
> > > >
> > > > 6.) Active Camo: Acttauly it just needs fixing, not removal. When you’re moving around you are very visible, it makes you deaf and that’s just annoying, and jams your’s and everyone elses radar, and that can give away the fact that there is a transparent guy in the area.
> > >
> > > Anime is not for perverts; let me clarify something. Anime is Japanese animation, it’s the same exact thing as a Cartoon or animated show from the United States but drawn by Japanese men and women. Family Guy is pretty perverted, South Park too but you don’t go around saying that because it’s from the US and we’re not perverted at all, no sir. Also, partial nudity is not that bad; If I had a kid, I’d be more worried that he was getting ideas from violent video games rather than nudity cause that’s natural, violence is not.
> > >
> > > I never saw the old Waypoint look but I like how it looks now, so that’s my opinion :slight_smile:
> > >
> > > and as for the camo; the point is for you to be stealthy. Move slowly across the map or hide in a certain spot to either sneak up on someone or escape someone who is chasing you. As for the silence, I don’t really mind; and as for the radar jammer, you know that works both ways right? It jams everyone’s radar, it makes you harder to find but it comes at a cost because you don’t know where your enemy could be.
> > >
> > > The gameplay system, mainly armor perms, is all around choices/concequences. You don’t use the jetpack unless you want to get shot but you might need it to cross the map faster. You use armor lock to stop a rocket or something but you could be killed by someone who was waiting to kill you. It’s all about choices.
> >
> > You let your child look at a naked woman! That is insanely inapropiate! Nudity is way worse than violence! And why do people keep bringing up edit! Almost every anime I seen on Halo is some woman you would expect to see in a strip club, it’s those topless ones I’m concerned about!
> > I know edit I used it before, you know how there is usualy a dictionary when you right click a miss spelled word,
> > Waypoint doesn’t have that, that is what I ment.
>
> Dude, I don’t have a kid. I’m saying when I do; and for that matter, nudity is not worse than violence because -Yoink!- is natural. Everyone does it at some point; if I have a kid and he or she is interested in -Yoink!-, I’ll have the talk with them like my parents did with me. I’d rather not have to convince my kid that decapitating people is wrong.

Talk! I finished -Yoink!--ed in 6th grade and my mom still really doesn’t like sexual content, and in AC II the -Yoink!- is super fast, it only happens ounce, and all you see is her back, they aren’t even on the bed yet, and she still hates that, I’m lucky I’m even aloud to play it!

Well that’s your mother’s view point on -Yoink!-; she may not like that you’re exposed to it at your age, but I’d be okay if I had kids and they started to.

> > @JacobTheGreat2
> > > For starters, you say you are only 13. Technically, you shouldn’t be even playing Halo for another 4-5 years. Secondly, Cortana (in-game and official canon depictions) is supposed to look the way she does. If you’re seeing Halo anime with nudity and -Yoink!- in it, then you yourself are looking for it, since search engines have filters to act against that sort of content appearing in the search.
> >
> > Where are your parents, hmm? What are they doing to shield you from this sort of explicit content?
>
> Filters, I got to try that thanks! Also, Not all M games are as bad as they appear to be, thats actauly a recondmendation, my mom has to check them before if I’m aloud to play, like I’m not aloud to play CoD, (and I wish I was aloud to play that) or Fable 3. The only M games that I’m currently aloud to play is Vanquish, Halo, and Assassins Creed. And mom said that they shouldn’t be letting play AC II, but I’m aloud to play it anyway. (I still can’t understand though why Brotherhood says “Sexual Themes” and the, you know what, is more prolonged!)

Games are rated what they’re rated for a reason.