Some small requests for customs

• Allow us to disable anything with advanced mobility (i.e. spring, slide, and clamber) - Allow us to pick up more static objects (e.g. cannonballs for Castle Wars) - So many fricken options!
    Yea, you get the idea.

Without a doubt #1 will be a function that makes it in. Halo 5 already has this capability if I recall correctly. #2 could open up some interesting paths for customs. Hopefully physics are a bit more tamed than they were in Halo 5. Under certain circumstances you could break maps into having zero gravity for entities such as weapons, and corpses.

> 2533274975565198;2:
> Without a doubt #1 will be a function that makes it in. Halo 5 already has this capability if I recall correctly. #2 could open up some interesting paths for customs. Hopefully physics are a bit more tamed than they were in Halo 5. Under certain circumstances you could break maps into having zero gravity for entities such as weapons, and corpses.

Excellent. We’ve got high hopes for Infinite. All the options is a good thing!

They also have weapon tweaks so you can basically have the H1 magnum and H2 BR in Halo 5 games so I think we are in for a real treat when it comes to Halo Infinite.