Some really big concerns for FORGE 3.0 Theme(s)

I have so many questions reguarding Forge 3.0 and since the ask a Q for the Bulletin thread is no longer their I guess they aren’t answering any more questions for now. I just honetly want to know if their is enough changes being done to forge that it’s already in talks of making a full fledged video documentary for it. It’s honestly the main aspect of Halo 4 that matters to me. I know it might sound awkward but if Forge isn’t overhauled enough I think we would be better off without it. Forge maps ruined a lot of Halo Reachs matchmaking because I can never get used to which maps are which and they (not to bash the creators of the maps what so ever) were all eyesores(grey).

If Halo 4’s forge doesn’t have enough diversity between themes/time of day/textures/weather we are going to have Halo Reach Forge all over again. I know that the more important part of the maps are that they should play right and that’s fine with me. I just can’t stand all the limitations within forge to make a map look different and awesome.

If Halo 4 only has one Forge map with one style object set it’ll be nice at first but then it’ll just turn into the way we look at Forgeworld real quick.Use THIS as an example… It would be awesome to have a “Snow world” at first but with the same theme and textured objects it could become redundant after a few months. At least with Halo 3 we had both Foundry and Sandbox with 2 different themes. It wasn’t as refreshing as it could be but it was nice to have multiple themes.

Another big concern is that 343 doesn’t just look at forge as something they will help build through DLC. It’s pretty noticable that not everyone buys DLC now adays. That limits the amount of custom content that you can actually play in MM.

Does anyone else share this same concern for Forge 3.0?

Yes sir I do

> Yes sir I do

I’m glad at least one person agrees. :slight_smile:

I updated the OP with:

Use THIS as an example… It would be awesome to have a “Snow world” at first but with the same theme and textured objects it could become redundant after a few months.

If I have to look at the horrendous greyness of a forge map for yet another Halo game my soul will cry and my eyes will start to bleed.

> If I have to look at the horrendous greyness of a forge map for yet another Halo game my soul will cry and my eyes will start to bleed.

Agree 100%

I am somewhat concerned for forge, seeing as they haven’t mentioned it yet.

I’d like them to wow us with forge. Forge has so much potential to be better.

> I’d like them to wow us with forge. Forge has so much potential to be better.

That’s how I feel.