Some Real Daily challenges would be nice!

not trying to compare H5 to Halo reach but I would definitely be 100% down with having some daily challenges that are actually challenging that makes you work for some special REQ packs and armor stuff. I’m thankful for the daily login and daily win REQ packs but like an addicted id like a little bit more.

what does the counsel think!

Some dialy challenges would be nice, but I’d prefer daily challenges XD

I think it’s too late for halo 5, but it looks like they’ve learned their lesson by having them in halo wars 2.

> 2535455681930574;2:
> Some dialy challenges would be nice, but I’d prefer daily challenges XD
>
> I think it’s too late for halo 5, but it looks like they’ve learned their lesson by having them in halo wars 2.

lol just made the edit… good looking out 8).

that true… I personally feel like there isn’t much things in H5 that you have to really put in work for. Like in halo 3, in order to get the whole katana armor with the helmet and sword you had to do certain things in order to get it and it took a while. In H5 I just have to play a few games and get REQ points (win or lose) and buy stuff. In my opinion is just to easy.

So, I don’t have the source, but I’m fairly sure 343 mentioned dailies / weeklies would be in Halo 6. I think it’s too late for Halo 5, but Halo 6 will go back to including them.

Don’t remember if it was a Halo Waypoint community update or article on net somewhere, but it came directly from 343.

> 2533274852797395;3:
> > 2535455681930574;2:
> > Some dialy challenges would be nice, but I’d prefer daily challenges XD
> >
> > I think it’s too late for halo 5, but it looks like they’ve learned their lesson by having them in halo wars 2.
>
> lol just made the edit… good looking out 8).
>
> that true… I personally feel like there isn’t much things in H5 that you have to really put in work for. Like in halo 3, in order to get the whole katana armor with the helmet and sword you had to do certain things in order to get it and it took a while. In H5 I just have to play a few games and get REQ points (win or lose) and buy stuff. In my opinion is just to easy.

Yes a major problem with halo 5 is its lack of having to work for something. I have hope that they’ve learned from their mistakes.

Just thinking about things like this get me excited for Halo 6. It feels like 343 is learning from its mistakes.

I think it’s a good idea, daily challenges and weekly challenges.

Collect a certain amount of medals

Capture flags

Kill spartans

Get permanent supplies

> 2535456531244631;7:
> I think it’s a good idea, daily challenges and weekly challenges.
>
> Collect a certain amount of medals
>
> Capture flags
>
> Kill spartans
>
> Get permanent supplies

this is pretty much what I’m talking about.

Get an assassination on a certain map

get a killing frenzy or killing spree on a certain map

get 5 headshot kills within the first 3-4 minutes of game.

5 assist in 3 back to back games

I know some of them are extreme lol but I love being challenged and pushing the limit of you skill.

yo likes

Yes. This would be great. Level 152 seems nearly unobtainable for many. Weekly XP boosts would bring more players in, I feel.

is this bungie or 343?

I’d like daily challenges again, but I would skip the campaign ones if they did come back to H5.