Some questions reference Halo CEA

Question:

How much will CEA Retail for in the US and UK? Because I hope its not going to be the same story as H3: ODST.

Answer: …

Question:

How will the game be formatted? is it a two disc deal? if so, will the multiplayer disc feature all of reach’s default features - campaign with the additional 7 maps? ( multiplayer with all Reach default maps, Customs, Forge + all maps, Firefight, Theater mode. )

Question:

Will the TU be available to be downloaded and played exclusively to CEA owners? or will it be available for download by everyone, but will require the CEA multiplayer to play?

Question:

Because Halo: CE’s campaign (classic mode) is being changed from 4:3 ratios to 16:9, will this fix the previous framerate issues of the old Halo CE on the 360/Xbox Original?

Question: Will Halo CEA be awesome

Answer: Rhetorical Question.

> Question:
>
> How much will CEA Retail for in the US and UK? Because I hope its not going to be the same story as H3: ODST.
>
> Answer: …
>
>
>
>
> Question:
>
> How will the game be formatted? is it a two disc deal? if so, will the multiplayer disc feature all of reach’s default features - campaign with the additional 7 maps? ( multiplayer with all Reach default maps, Customs, Forge + all maps, Firefight, Theater mode. )
>
>
>
>
>
> Question:
>
> Will the TU be available to be downloaded and played exclusively to CEA owners? or will it be available for download by everyone, but will require the CEA multiplayer to play?
>
>
>
>
>
>
> Question:
>
> Because Halo: CE’s campaign (classic mode) is being changed from 4:3 ratios to 16:9, will this fix the previous framerate issues of the old Halo CE on the 360/Xbox Original?
>
>
>
>
>
> Question: Will Halo CEA be awesome
>
>
>
> Answer: Rhetorical Question.

pretty sure one disk they said you can access MP from main menu

Everyone has to DL the TU i think

You can buy the maps DLC and play classic or just buy CEA

I never noticed any framerate issues with CE

Will it be awesome? I think thats yet to be determined TBH we have to see what the TU brings and if CE gameplay will be recreated in reach. If it is like the thread i made (it is possible) then CEA will be a god send

40 bucks.

1 disk.

Everyone. Some TU changes will be enhanced by owning CEA, such as all the Classic changes.

Nobody knows. I never noticed any framerate issues, but the game will be running like an Xbox 360 title, so there will be no software emulation.