Some questions reference Halo CEA.

Question:

How much will CEA Retail for in the US and UK? Because I hope its not going to be the same story as H3: ODST.

Answer: …

Question:

How will the game be formatted? is it a two disc deal? if so, will the multiplayer disc feature all of reach’s default features - campaign with the additional 7 maps? ( multiplayer with all Reach default maps, Customs, Forge + all maps, Firefight, Theater mode. )

Question:

Will the TU be available to be downloaded and played exclusively to CEA owners? or will it be available for download by everyone, but will require the CEA multiplayer to play?

Question:

Because Halo: CE’s campaign (classic mode) is being changed from 4:3 ratios to 16:9, will this fix the previous framerate issues of the old Halo CE on the 360/Xbox Original?

Question: Will Halo CEA be awesome

Answer: Rhetorical Question.

Question:
How will the game be formatted? is it a two disc deal? if so, will the multiplayer disc feature all of reach’s default features - campaign with the additional 7 maps? ( multiplayer with all Reach default maps, Customs, Forge + all maps, Firefight, Theater mode. )
Answer:It will be only one single disc with multiplayer,but only 7 maps

1: $40 USD
2: 1 disc, maps will be playable on both the Reach disk and the CEA disk and i think forge custom games etc. will also be available on the CEA disk
3: TU will be available to everyone, does not require CEA
4: Not known
5: DAMN STRAIGHT IT WILL BE! thought I would answer this for myself :slight_smile:

> Question:
>
> How much will CEA Retail for in the US and UK? Because I hope its not going to be the same story as H3: ODST.
>
> Answer: …
>
>
>
>
> Question:
>
> How will the game be formatted? is it a two disc deal? if so, will the multiplayer disc feature all of reach’s default features - campaign with the additional 7 maps? ( multiplayer with all Reach default maps, Customs, Forge + all maps, Firefight, Theater mode. )
>
>
>
>
>
> Question:
>
> Will the TU be available to be downloaded and played exclusively to CEA owners? or will it be available for download by everyone, but will require the CEA multiplayer to play?
>
>
>
>
>
>
> Question:
>
> Because Halo: CE’s campaign (classic mode) is being changed from 4:3 ratios to 16:9, will this fix the previous framerate issues of the old Halo CE on the 360/Xbox Original?
>
>
>
>
>
> Question: Will Halo CEA be awesome
>
>
>
> Answer: Rhetorical Question.

It will likely be great. Answers question even though it is rhetorical.