Some questions about Halo: CEA Multiplayer

I do know that the Reach graphics engine will be used for multiplayer in Halo Anniversary. However, I am unsure on other areas. For example, will there be two discs with the game when Halo: CEA comes out - one for multiplayer and one for campaign? If the Halo: CEA MP disk is required to play the new maps, will the interface and the menus for Multiplayer appear any different? More specifically, I reallllllly want to know if it is possible to hide our Service Records. In Reach matchmaking, I am fed up of “ragequitting” matches to protect that silly little stat of mine… my K/D ratio. If this were an option when Halo: CEA comes out, I’ll never have to worry about getting the quit ban ever again :slight_smile:

> I do know that the Reach graphics engine will be used for multiplayer in Halo Anniversary. However, I am unsure on other areas. For example, will there be two discs with the game when Halo: CEA comes out - one for multiplayer and one for campaign? If the Halo: CEA MP disk is required to play the new maps, will the interface and the menus for Multiplayer appear any different? More specifically, I reallllllly want to know if it is possible to hide our Service Records. In Reach matchmaking, I am fed up of “ragequitting” matches to protect that silly little stat of mine… my K/D ratio. If this were an option when Halo: CEA comes out, I’ll never have to worry about getting the quit ban ever again :slight_smile:

Two disks like ODST? I’m not sure… I haven’t seen whether or not it’ll have more than one… It wouldn’t surprise me though if they had a Reach multiplayer disk like ODST’s Halo 3 multiplayer disk. I don’t know how we’d get the maps otherwise…unless you install them from the campaign disk which would be weird . . .
It’s Reach’s multiplayer though, just with new maps from Anniversary. =)

> > I do know that the Reach graphics engine will be used for multiplayer in Halo Anniversary. However, I am unsure on other areas. For example, will there be two discs with the game when Halo: CEA comes out - one for multiplayer and one for campaign? If the Halo: CEA MP disk is required to play the new maps, will the interface and the menus for Multiplayer appear any different? More specifically, I reallllllly want to know if it is possible to hide our Service Records. In Reach matchmaking, I am fed up of “ragequitting” matches to protect that silly little stat of mine… my K/D ratio. If this were an option when Halo: CEA comes out, I’ll never have to worry about getting the quit ban ever again :slight_smile:
>
> Two disks like ODST? I’m not sure… I haven’t seen whether or not it’ll have more than one… It wouldn’t surprise me though if they had a Reach multiplayer disk like ODST’s Halo 3 multiplayer disk. I don’t know how we’d get the maps otherwise…unless you install them from the campaign disk which would be weird . . .

Its all on one disk.

And its still using your reach stats.

dont worry it will all be 1 disk.

It’s all on one disk. You’ll be given a prompt to download the new maps for Reach when you load up CE:A.