Some POSSIBLE solutions to complaints

So the Halo community has a lot of complaints, and honestly these complaints are coming from a very small group, but anyways…

Ranking up system- My solution.
Some people liked Reach’s ranking system, other liked Halo 3s, personally i liked reach’s a LOT more. It made MM tolerable for me.

-Each player has 2 ranks, a number rank and a title rank

• Number rank is determined by number of wins/losses
  • Title rank is determined by total amount of credits you get
  • Extra credits for winning a game
  • Title rank can never go down while Number rank can
  • Number rank and Title rank are both displayed but the number rank can be switched off
  • The player can choose to filter games and find teammates by number rank.

Now, let’s move onto the random weapon drops. When this was first mentioned I though that the only thing that was randomized was the spawn times, not the location, however, this new system they have has some advantages. I believe it offers more competitive play, Your team actually has to work together to get this weapon, but, will this cause fighting/more betraying among teammates? Who knows, we’ll have to wait and see.

Now, onto the Jetpack and armor abilities (including sprint). When Reach was first released the Bungie forums were full of uproar, many of the complaints had to do with armor lock and sprint being an ability, many believed that sprint should be a general action that everyone could do. How would you like it if 343 made JUMPING an armor ability? probably not very much, just like the sprint ability they introduced in reach. 343 listened to those complaints, and they made changes based on them. Now everyone can run, and I believe you can actually fire your weapon while running. I like this very much. If everyone can run then it makes the new weapon spawn system even better.

343 has stated that Halo 4 will have a quicker gameplay then past halos, this is not because they want to mimic COD, but because the complaints on reach were that it’s gameplay was to slow, people having to much health and shileding. 343 listened to those complaints.

Now onto loadouts…
There was a mod for Halo 2 vista that gave players loadouts, and i loved it. This in Halo 4 should be…interesting.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts. This includes bumps.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts. This includes bumps.

Any uh, real comments here? Or am I right about pretty much everything?

very constructive conversation

/thread

Sounds like a solid compromise to me

I can’t tell if my computer is crapping out or the first four responses are literally nothing.

> I can’t tell if my computer is crapping out or the first four responses are literally nothing.

computer is crapping out hard bro, I’d toss that POS out the window right now if I were you.