Some one can explain me something about CEA?

It have the entire Reach multiplayer with all maps or just that 7 maps,in other words,is Reach MP but with the 7 maps only?

Yes, Reach multiplayer, but supposedly only with the seven new maps.

Though personally (and this is merely speculation) I could see them adding Forge World to that since it has a remake of Blood Gulch in it.

Anniversary will include 7 classic maps remade in the Halo Reach engine. It will not include Reach maps. The new maps will be available for Reach only players as DLC… right?

> Anniversary will include 7 classic maps remade in the Halo Reach engine. It will not include Reach maps. The new maps will be available for Reach only players as DLC… right?

That is correct.

Also, the Reach maps can be installed onto Anniversary if you own Reach.

> > Anniversary will include 7 classic maps remade in the Halo Reach engine. It will not include Reach maps. The new maps will be available for Reach only players as DLC… right?
>
> That is correct.
>
> Also, the Reach maps can be installed into Anniversary if you own Reach.

Actually… it’s the other way around. If you have purchased Halo: CEA, you will be able to download the 7 new maps to your hard drive so that you can play them with your other Halo: Reach content, using the Halo: Reach disc. If you just own Halo: Reach though and have no intention of purchasing Halo: CEA (are you crazy!?), then you will be able to download these new maps much like the Defiant and Noble map packs.

> > Anniversary will include 7 classic maps remade in the Halo Reach engine. It will not include Reach maps. The new maps will be available for Reach only players as DLC… right?
>
> That is correct.
>
> Also, the Reach maps can be installed onto Anniversary if you own Reach.

Actually, I think you have that backwards. I’m pretty sure the Anniversary maps can be added onto Reach.

Though I honestly think the other way around would be way cooler.

Oh, ok. Cheers for clearing that up, guys.

OK,thanks every one,now i’m decided about buying it.