Some of your complaints are pointless.

After quite a bit of time lurking around and looking through some “complaint” threads, I’ve noticed that large portion of these complaints are impossible to address at this point.
I couldn’t stop thinking to myself: “Why are these people STILL complaining about this or that in loadouts?” 343 cannot simply remove the Plasma Grenade or Plasma Pistol out of the loadouts, as much as everyone apparently seems to want to have happen. You wanna know why? The commendations are set in stone; you can’t take them out of loadouts because it would screw up the commendations and requirements for unlocking certain armor permutations. Recon SURG would be too easy to unlock if all you had to master was the Storm Rifle and Carbine. Halo 4 is too late into its life cycle to make such a drastic overhaul.

Here’s another one: Active Camo. There are Gamerscore and Achievements associated with AC, so that cannot be removed. Nerfed maybe, but not outright removed as much as you all would like to see it go.

And quit complaining about the DMR. I have faith that 343 is gonna balance it all out by buffing the other guns. When June 3 rolls around, things are gonna get better, but Halo 4 is never going to be good enough for all of us.

Halo 4 really should have had a beta, imo. The lost potential of Halo 4 from the lack of community feedback during development really hurt.

I will forever say this, game play is more important then some stupid commendation or achievement. Fair and balanced game play is all that matters in the end nothign else does.

A beta would have solved the more important issues.

I’m sort of hurt that my beloved AR is gettng nerfed too. Now I have to switch to the storm rifle.

> A beta would have solved the more important issues.
>
> I’m sort of hurt that my beloved AR is gettng nerfed too. Now I have to switch to the storm rifle.

Pretty sure its getting buffed. The aim assist is getting toned down across all autos and the damage is getting bumped.

> I will forever say this, game play is more important then some stupid commendation or achievement. Fair and balanced game play is all that matters in the end nothign else does.

I’ll agree that gameplay is the most important thing, but a whole crowd of “completionists” are going to go berserk if they consider making these drastic overhauls. 343’s really in a predicament; if they make a change, people will get riled up. If they do nothing; people STILL get riled up. They can’t please everyone.

> > A beta would have solved the more important issues.
> >
> > I’m sort of hurt that my beloved AR is gettng nerfed too. Now I have to switch to the storm rifle.
>
> Pretty sure its getting buffed. The aim assist is getting toned down across all autos and the damage is getting bumped.

Huzzah! You’ve lifted this man’s spirit!

Remember they messed with the Gause Hog? I was extreamly displeased they did that. It also made little sense to me. How a MAC can destroy vehicles but is now unable to punch players dead.

What else are they nerfing/buffing in June?

343 (or any developer) is unlikely to address 99.9% of the complaints that are voiced. It is not feasible to do so. That said, what’s wrong with people voicing their opinions on the forums, even if their voices will not be heard?

Sorry, but it seems this forum has a very difficult time with accepting opinions about the game that are not positive ones.

> 343 (or any developer) is unlikely to address 99.9% of the complaints that are voiced. It is not feasible to do so. That said, what’s wrong with people voicing their opinions on the forums, even if their voices will not be heard?
>
> Sorry, but it seems this forum has a very difficult time with accepting opinions about the game that are not positive ones.

I never said it was “wrong” that people are complaining, I’m just saying they’re wasting their time and energy by forcing it on deaf ears. If I came across as being judgmental, I apologize.

Your complaint of pointless complaints is pointless o.o

OP, you should have seen this place 2 months before launch, and about a week after launch day. WoW!

> Your complaint of pointless complaints is pointless o.o

Your complaint of my complaint of pointless complaints is pointless. Checkmate :smiley:

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

> 343 (or any developer) is unlikely to address 99.9% of the complaints that are voiced. It is not feasible to do so. That said, what’s wrong with people voicing their opinions on the forums, even if their voices will not be heard?
>
> Sorry, but it seems this forum has a very difficult time with accepting opinions about the game that are not positive ones.

I think your post is invalid. Ifact you sir are invalid.

> Remember they messed with the Gause Hog? I was extreamly displeased they did that. It also made little sense to me. How a MAC can destroy vehicles but is now unable to punch players dead.
>
> What else are they nerfing/buffing in June?

The thing made exile unplayable. It was a death machine, a rampage-giving monster. I ALWAYS backed out of exile if I saw it because you were SCREWED if you were on the red team.

BR/AR’s/Magnum/Carbine/Warthog and Mantis Chaingun Buffs

DMR RRR/AR’s aim assist nerf

> > Your complaint of pointless complaints is pointless o.o
>
> Your complaint of my complaint of pointless complaints is pointless. Checkmate :smiley:

mind blown

> Your complaint of pointless complaints is pointless o.o

yo dawg, lol

>

Uhh this forum is actually quite negative dude, or at least has been until very recently since stuff has been getting fixed. Personally ~80% of my complaints have been taken care of after they release the weapon update and legendary slayer and incorporate forge island maps into playlists.

All that remain are the “unfeasible” complaints like camo/plasma grenades/plasma pistols in loadouts, but even that is solved by Legendary slayer. So maybe more like 90%…

> > Your complaint of pointless complaints is pointless o.o
>
> Your complaint of my complaint of pointless complaints is pointless. Checkmate :smiley:

Your checkmate complaint of my complaint for your pointless complaint of pointless complaints is not a complaint for my “complaint” on your pointless complaint on pointless complaints was not a complaint but a statement.

OT: The flame has died down compared to before.

Actually, they did listen and they did address issues. The DMR will be more balanced with the rest of the sandbox. Camo/Plasma Pistols and other problems are solved with preset loadouts in Slayer Pro (they just need to add radar, automatics as secondary weapons, and maybe more weapons on map). Also, 343i does occasionally read the forums. Things like descope, a more balanced ranking system, and other things may make a reappearance in future Halo games based on community feedback. Remember, this is the first time this studio made a Halo game.

> > > Your complaint of pointless complaints is pointless o.o
> >
> > Your complaint of my complaint of pointless complaints is pointless. Checkmate :smiley:
>
> Your checkmate complaint of my complaint for your pointless complaint of pointless complaints is not a complaint for my “complaint” on your pointless complaint on pointless complaints was not a complaint but a statement.
>
> OT: The flame has died down compared to before.

Allow me to give you a pointless apology for mistaking your pointless statement for a checkmate complaint of your complaint for my pointless complaint of pointless complaints, which is pointless.