Some of the issues you have with this game

Weapons shooting milliseconds too fast?

Waiting 30 seconds for teammates to join (every once in a while)?

Weapons not spawning when/where you want them to?

Man I’ve never seen “fans” tear something apart so badly. You could find a million things wrong with the most beautiful girl in the world if you looked hard enough.

I really think some of you need to get out more…

Games that are hyped as much as Halo 4 are held to impossible standards. Some of the complaints are legit though, like lag.

I’m a little annoyed with Sticky grenades bouncing off the Ai especially on the Promethean Knights, they’re agile bullet sponges with one hit kill abilities and the player ordinance is pathetic against them as is to allow such a critical stick just fail and go whisking off while the knight one shots you and teleports away.

Also the whole Thruster Pack being nerfed in Spartan Ops. It should be at campaign levels in a co-op game against the Ai for heavens sake.

The Lag is atrocious.

Most of the complaints are the typical video game/halo things people get annoyed at (eg. hard to when games with randoms, lag, weapon balancing, etc.). Some of them are legit though like the <mark>weapons not dropping where you are pointing (people will steal them, has happened to me plenty of times).</mark>

Lag because it should be addressed in halo, battlefield (24 players, maps as big as forge world, destruction) runs better most of the time.

I wish you got more points for assists, it would promote team play, but they did add team leader boards based on points…not kills.

Thruster pack should be buffed, not to the extent of the flood gametype but maybe a middle ground.

Auto turret should have damage buff to be effective.

Those are my thoughts but otherwise I love the game.

I’m mad at this game because some bug makes it so i can’t beat campaign, can’t play half of the mp maps, and can’t play spartan ops.

I still play it though, as it is awesome.

not being able to download community creations or upload things for community to try out.

Hmn. I think my only ‘mechanical’ complaint is the puny grenade blast radius (damage is ok-ish) and the fact they are going to rotate stuff like SWAT and Team Snipers. That’s just idiotic.
And some of the AAs could use tweaks in my opinion, but it’s only been a week, heh.

My biggest complaint is the change in art style from Reach/Halo’s chunky but functional Spartan armour to looking way too future-sleek like. I liked the various add-ons for armour pieces, the leg pouches and plates and instantly identifiable piece styles. Now they all look similar, one sleek-tech mush with a rare few exceptions. I also hate the coloured bit of undersuit. That really ruins the visuals.

What can I say, I’m an artsy guy lol

> Hmn. I think my only ‘mechanical’ complaint is the puny grenade blast radius (damage is ok-ish) and the fact they are going to rotate stuff like SWAT and Team Snipers. That’s just idiotic.
> And some of the AAs could use tweaks in my opinion, but it’s only been a week, heh.
>
> My biggest complaint is the change in art style from Reach/Halo’s chunky but functional Spartan armour to looking way too future-sleek like. I liked the various add-ons for armour pieces, the leg pouches and plates and instantly identifiable piece styles. Now they all look similar, one sleek-tech mush with a rare few exceptions. I also hate the coloured bit of undersuit. That really ruins the visuals.
>
> What can I say, I’m an artsy guy lol

I like the new armor, but i do agree, most of it looks the same
and some helmets… just disgusting lol

imo the sleek style looks great, the undersuit should have less showing though, and should always be black.

> Weapons shooting milliseconds too fast?
>
> Waiting 30 seconds for teammates to join (every once in a while)?
>
> Weapons not spawning when/where you want them to?
>
> Man I’ve never seen “fans” tear something apart so badly. You could find a million things wrong with the most beautiful girl in the world if you looked hard enough.
>
> I really think some of you need to get out more…

Let us real fans worry about the game while you casual fans just play on.

> Weapons shooting milliseconds too fast?
>
> Waiting 30 seconds for teammates to join (every once in a while)?
>
> Weapons not spawning when/where you want them to?
>
> Man I’ve never seen “fans” tear something apart so badly. You could find a million things wrong with the most beautiful girl in the world if you looked hard enough.
>
> I really think some of you need to get out more…

this game is broken just accept it, stop making excuses for 343

I think I am, and everybody else that has addressed this issue, perfectly justified in our complaints about the lack of a local only search option.

this only happened once to me where i called in the ordinance drop. it dropped, but it was empty… no weapon to be found on it. i had a “wtf” moment and stood there for a few good seconds thinking about what just happened. walked around it, walked through it, looked around, then went on my way dissappointed.
another complaint is how spartan ops is not as great as firefight.
spartan ops has not customization, must be played online, must be gold member, no theater mode.

Matchmaking starting games with teams imbalanced by 2 or more players is my main issue.

YOUR SUPPOSED TO BE ABLE TO, THE FEATURE IS JUST NOT WORKING, YOU CAN SEARCH SPECIFIC GAMERTAGS AND FIND PEOPLES CREATIONS BUT THEY MOST POPULAR FEATURE AND ANY SEARCH ISNT WORKING

All the issues I have could easily be fixed, all I want is:

-A working file share function
-Playlists with the 3 forge-size maps (protip: not a single one, even in this weeks playlist update, has ONE)

Other than that I love the game.