Some minor tweaks the Arbiter could use.

So far I’m really happy with The Arbiter as a leader, but I’ve noticed a couple of things that, although small, make the Arbiter less effective than he should be. Here’s a list of things I’ve noticed:

• The Arbiter hero has the same issue the Honor Guard hero had prior to this patch: he has difficulty slaying fleeing opponents while in rage mode; when trying to take down an opponent, he catches up to them and then stops moving, then tries to catch up again before halting once more, and it keeps on repeating. A fix for this would be great. - The Arbiter hero can lose to an Honor Guard hero in one on one combat. Is this intentional? It just seems to me that the Arbiter’s basic damage is a little too low. - Arbiter’s rage isn’t as effective against ground vehicles as it is against air units. Maybe increase the damage he does against vehicles?That’s pretty much it for now!

I don’t mind the honor guard beating arby in 1v1 since Arbiter also has the ability to power up everyone around him. It seems like the honor guard is built for moving solo and doing harass missions.

> 2535453924159710;2:
> I don’t mind the honor guard beating arby in 1v1 since Arbiter also has the ability to power up everyone around him. It seems like the honor guard is built for moving solo and doing harass missions.

Exactly. In that video they didn’t use either of their abilities. Arbiter’s rage would overpower base Honor Guard, but it’s cloak would also factor in a real right. If anything I was just surprised the Honor Guard had such a kick. Not too shabby.

> 2535453924159710;2:
> I don’t mind the honor guard beating arby in 1v1 since Arbiter also has the ability to power up everyone around him. It seems like the honor guard is built for moving solo and doing harass missions.

that is what he is builts for, hes about stealth and speed

> 2535453924159710;2:

that is what he is builts for, hes about stealth and speed

> 2535453924159710;2:

It’s the least of my worries right now to be honest. The thing that bothers me the most is Arbiter’s inability to slay fleeing opponents while in rage mode.

I have noticed that when attacking a fleeing opponent the arbitor stops but he still does damage to the target (even when they are very far away). This problem seems to effect his dps however cause he has to catch up to do more damage.